UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dark Water Bluetick Kennels offers at stud
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Dark Water Bluetick Kennels

THE ALABAMA JUDGE
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION AND PKC REGISTERED

..........GrNtChGrChPr NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER XVIII
.......GrNtChPr TREESLAMMIN BLUE HILLBILLY
..........NtChPr TREESLAMMIN BLUE Queen

Alabama Judge (GrNtCh)

..........Pr NASH'S BLUE(JET6)
.......GrNtChPr LAWRASON'S BLUE ELLE
..........Pr WIXSON'S TRUE BLUE BEAUTY

Judge has good and bad nights but he is one of the best I've ever cut loose.
Don't wonder what kind of coon dog he is come go hunting with him and see for yourself.

most of my stud fees are puppy deals.

Micky Gilmore
Eufaula Al.
334-695-7133

* have i asked you if you died today will you go to Heaven.

* never let your coonhunting come between you and God.

Last edited by mickyblues on 10-31-2019 at 05:30 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2014 03:05 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myers
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with him micky

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 08-17-2014 11:06 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I've got a half sister to him on dams side and bred her to a hillbilly male,and the she has more drive than most dogs I've seen and the pups are doing amazing.gd luck with him he's bred to be a coondog.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-18-2014 11:08 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

JUDGE

I have hunted with Judge and bred my NtCh female to him after I hunted with him. I am very hard to please and Judge did a good job. No foolishness at all, Judge is all business in the woods. Leaves out hunting in a dead run. Has a good bawl mouth on track and a good locate. Judge is a hard chop mouth tree dog that is accurate. You can pull him off a tree and recut him and he is gone looking for another one. Judge is a solid coon treeing hound that is bred to reproduce. He ain't too bad to look at either. Mickey is a stand up honest guy to deal with as well. Good luck with Judge!!

Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 08-18-2014 12:29 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

thanks for all the kind words.

Judge will be 7 on 9-15-2014 and to me judge is a true description of what a blue dog should be. he looks like a blue dog, sounds like a blue dog,has the nose of a blue dog, drives a track like a blue dog, locates like a blue dog, trees like a blue dog, and most of all has 2 looking down the way a blue dog should. but please don't take my word for it, come go hunting with him let him speak for himself.

Bawlin Blues is there a female from that cross that can be bought.

Judges stud fee will be a pup on the right females, or $200.00.

Micky Gilmore
Eufaula Al
334-695-7133

* have i asked you if you died today will you go to Heaven.

* never let your coonhunting come between you and God.

Last edited by mickyblues on 08-18-2014 at 05:42 PM

Old Post 08-18-2014 05:34 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 08-20-2014 12:48 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I keep a male and female,their 3 and half months old.both treeing off scent and have drive.if any come up forsale il let u no.their dam is out of Elle and B & D Spike.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-20-2014 02:03 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

had a nice little female breed to Judge a week or so back should be some nice pups. should be born around 10-16-2014. will post more when time gets closer.

Old Post 08-24-2014 02:36 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

How is everyone doing just thought i would fill ya'll in on some of my hunts lately.

Monday night i hunted Stroker by himself in struck a bad track on a dry hill and woked it up and came treed went to him and he had him. as darren hollis would say the tree had slick bark and the coon fall right in front of him. Stroker looked good on a bad track.

Tuesday night i turned a coon out in front of a young female she ran and treed it, didn't tree like i would like but she had him. took here home got out Judge and cut him he went about 700 yards and struck a bad track and work it about a mile deeper and treed with the meat. i didn't have to walk that far i was able to drive within 100 yards of him. hunting starting to get better around here.

Old Post 08-27-2014 05:33 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

JUDGE TREED

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 09-05-2014 12:40 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for posting video Darren. sure hated to hear about jack frost.

Old Post 09-05-2014 05:22 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-09-2014 05:30 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Breed a nice female to Judge yesterday they will be born at my house so when time gets closer i will post more info. the female is a good looking female, a hard tree dog, she is a bear dog. I will post pedagree later but she has on top side Nite ch Georgia's Blue Moon.
Nite Ch Moody Creek JJ, and Grnite ch Moody Creek Jammer. Her mother was a daughter to Arkie. alot of good blood in these pups.

This Pups should be good looking, have good mouths, make tree dogs, and be coondogs.

I helped train Georgia's Blue Moon and owned a older brother to him they were both coon dogs.

Micky Gilmore
Dark Water Kennels
Eufaula AL
334-695-7133

Last edited by mickyblues on 09-22-2014 at 02:45 PM

Old Post 09-22-2014 02:41 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-29-2014 06:15 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Tommy Walden female is showing real good, should be a good cross, pup's are due around the 16th. will post females pedagree soon.

Old Post 10-03-2014 02:10 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

..........GrNtChGrChPr NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER XVIII
.......GrNtChPr TREESLAMMIN BLUE HILLBILLY
..........NtChPr TREESLAMMIN BLUE Queen

Alabama Judge (GrNtCh)

..........Pr NASH'S BLUE(JET6)
.......GrNtChPr LAWRASON'S BLUE ELLE
..........Pr WIXSON'S TRUE BLUE BEAUTY

pups due around the 16th $200.00 males / $150.00 females

........................................nitech,ch pr perrys rush creek oppy
……………………nitech pr mcdonalds illinios blue cash
………………………………………pr mitchells val
……….pr crawley’s cash
………………………………………grnitech ch pr isabells blue speck
…………………….pr wolfenburgers blur crocketts speck
………………………………………grnitchch ch pr moores mountain blue kate
pr walding’s blue bawlin molly
………………………………………grnitech ch pr ridge running bill
……………………..pr thunder storm
………………………………………grnitch ch pr mills blue sheena
…………pr crawley’s blue lilly
………………………………………pr fleemar tree smokin champ
………………………pr lightin gail sissy
………………………………………pr fleemar tree smokin kate

Tommy Walding
334-237-0997
and
Luke Walding
334-733-9672

Last edited by mickyblues on 02-14-2015 at 01:35 PM

Old Post 10-06-2014 02:35 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Cut Stroker and Rebel last night they went in about 400 yrds and struck a red hot track drove it about another 500 yrds and treed with the meat. Stoker is getting really good. if he keeps improving he is going to be very good coon tree'r

Old Post 10-08-2014 12:32 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I'd like to cross one of my females on him later,I like my female out of Elle and bred her to a Hillbilly male,gdluck with him I'd like to see a pic of him.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 10-09-2014 07:46 AM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

I will try and get a picture of him on here soon. alot of people tell me he looks alot like hillbilly. you are welcome to breed to him anytime.

Old Post 10-09-2014 12:20 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

have a litter due this week on the 16th and one on the 23rd of November

Old Post 10-13-2014 05:11 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

molly had 10 nice pups.

my female is starting to show so it looks like she will have a litter soon.

Old Post 10-21-2014 07:02 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 11-21-2014 07:02 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

my Sue female had 11 nice pups out of judge saturday morning she lost 1 have 10 right now will post pedigrees soon.

Old Post 11-24-2014 02:58 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

i have some nice blue pups off Judge forsale right now and will have some more in about 5 weeks ready to go.

Micky Gilmore
334-695-7133
Eufaula AL

Old Post 12-02-2014 07:15 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

i have 5 pup's from my litter still available if anyone wants some nice breed pups. $150.00 each

Old Post 12-29-2014 05:39 PM