UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > U.P. hunt this past week!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JoeJones252
UKC Forum Member

U.P. hunt this past week with ray bred hounds

I just recently returned from a hunt up in the u.p. with some of the best and hardest hunters you will find. Hunting with the blue plague crew was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my short time here on earth. I was finally able to get up and meet my good friend Trevor Britten aka TBBlue. Trev I would like to thank you for all the help with my hounds especially with the porcupine encounter. These ray guys took me in as family right off the get go, so many good laughs and great stories. Boy getting to meet the man who started the blood line that I bought into was a great pleasure. Ole john ray is a one of a kind guy. Marcus Garner is a extremely hard hunting young man, veryeenjoyable to be around and hunt with. I would have never imagined in a million years that I would have felt as if I was at home as I did. This is one group that I will definitely hunt with again and again lord willing. I was able to see first hand that these ray bred dogs are the real deal. After hunting with th3se dogs I do not care to look into any other breed or bloodline I have found what I need. Once again I'd like to give a special thanks out to John Ray, Marcus Garner, Trevor Britten, ole Letty, Gary Sexton, and Luke Sellers I really appreciate guys it meant a lot hope to see all yaw fellows again soon.

Last edited by JoeJones252 on 10-10-2013 at 06:33 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2013 04:01 AM
JoeJones252 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeJones252 Click here to Send JoeJones252 a Private Message Click Here to Email JoeJones252 Find more posts by JoeJones252 Add JoeJones252 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHORTRUN
New UKC Forum Member

pm sent

Old Post 10-03-2013 10:38 AM
SHORTRUN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHORTRUN Click here to Send SHORTRUN a Private Message Click Here to Email SHORTRUN Find more posts by SHORTRUN Add SHORTRUN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TBBLUE
UKC Forum Member

Anytime Joe . Had a good time. Glad u finally got to see what these dogs r capable of first hand.

Old Post 10-04-2013 02:38 AM
TBBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBBLUE Click here to Send TBBLUE a Private Message Find more posts by TBBLUE Add TBBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote