UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Bellar Bred Dogs
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
D. McNaughton
UKC Forum Member

Bellar Bred Dogs

Wanting some info on these dogs. And wondering where I could find a pup out of this stock?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2015 07:43 PM
D. McNaughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D. McNaughton Click here to Send D. McNaughton a Private Message Click Here to Email D. McNaughton Find more posts by D. McNaughton Add D. McNaughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Fitzko
UKC Forum Member

Male

I have a male that is pac man top and bottom that is 2-1/2 and is about 90% accurate. He was a very easy starting pup. He is a looker to. He is a belly up tree dog. Thunder is out of Hollywoods nightcrawler and powerhouse penny. I will be breeding him to my female that it directly out of insain cain in the future. I am just now pushing him in the hunts. He has no agression what so ever. easy handle also. He has brains.

Home of:
PR Fitzko's Hardwood Mighty Mouse

Old Post 01-30-2015 12:59 PM
Daniel Fitzko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Fitzko Click here to Send Daniel Fitzko a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Fitzko Add Daniel Fitzko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D. McNaughton
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info on your dog sir.

Anybody else? Really wanting a pup off Sodbuster and Bellar Bred female, any out there making a similar cross?

Old Post 01-30-2015 11:14 PM
D. McNaughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D. McNaughton Click here to Send D. McNaughton a Private Message Click Here to Email D. McNaughton Find more posts by D. McNaughton Add D. McNaughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Bred on 1/27/15
Contact Adam Baker (540)922-5489 or Mark Woodyard (540) 616-8997

.........GrNtCh Honney Greek Harry
.....GrNtCh Hardwood Bean
.........GrNtCh Abbotts Nocturnal Jodie
..GrNtCh Big Money
.........GrNtCh Balls Stylish Harry
.....GrNtCh PKC SCh Stylish Candy
.........GrNtCh Rock River Lady

$$Pups$$

.........GrNtCh G&E Fightin Side
.....GrNtCh Bellars Sod Buster
.........Pr Hitlers Ann
..GrNtCh Hollywood,s Kate
........NtCh Deventers Hog Creek Mike
.....WldNiteCh GrNtCh Bellars Janice Joplin
........NtCh Deventers Katey

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 01-30-2015 11:23 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Mr McNaughton I see your in Tx.
Dr. Randy Froehlic from near SanAntonio just bred a Bellars Whats Up Fred female to Bellars Psycho.
If your interested I will get you his number.
We have a litter out of Fred and a Whats up Doc x Bellars Gabby female here now but we are a long way from you.

Old Post 01-31-2015 12:21 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D. McNaughton
UKC Forum Member

Elvis,

Please pm the contact information to me sir!

Thanks, Dakota

Old Post 01-31-2015 01:53 AM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I have a 13 month old female off Psycho and a Doc bitch. Trees coons alone, big male dog mouth, I think she will be ok.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 01-31-2015 06:26 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natgear1982
UKC Forum Member

Bellar bred hounds

Love them. Hunted with some really nice ones over the years. My bloodline preference.

Handsome Cooper

Old Post 02-01-2015 12:34 AM
natgear1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natgear1982 Click here to Send natgear1982 a Private Message Find more posts by natgear1982 Add natgear1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

A buddy of mine has Sodbuster at his house hes been hunting him for Mr Beller . Buster Is the real deal consistent ol Coondog he still doing his share of winning he won 3 casts this week .

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 02-01-2015 03:50 AM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kickapoo Creek
UKC Forum Member

Dakota, I have a GR NITE littermate female
to Sodbuster I will be breeding to Trader. I sent you a text this morning.

Ben Eubanks

Old Post 02-01-2015 02:17 PM
Kickapoo Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kickapoo Creek Click here to Send Kickapoo Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Kickapoo Creek Add Kickapoo Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Turkeytrack
UKC Forum Member

pacman blood

Hey elvis, what is your price on your pups and how many shots of pacman are in them ?

Old Post 02-01-2015 03:00 PM
Turkeytrack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Turkeytrack Click here to Send Turkeytrack a Private Message Click Here to Email Turkeytrack Find more posts by Turkeytrack Add Turkeytrack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Re: pacman blood

quote:
Originally posted by Turkeytrack
Hey elvis, what is your price on your pups and how many shots of pacman are in them ?

they are not for sale.
russ gives them to people he knows will give them a fair chance.
there are 4 left and I don't know if he has homes for them all or not.
3 of the 4 legs of the pedigree go back to pac.

pm me who and where you are.

Old Post 02-01-2015 07:23 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chad west
A buddy of mine has Sodbuster at his house hes been hunting him for Mr Beller . Buster Is the real deal consistent ol Coondog he still doing his share of winning he won 3 casts this week .

Im glad you guys are getting along with Buster. He sure will tree them coons.

Old Post 02-01-2015 07:39 PM
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

I'm hoping to have some pups later this year out of GrNiteCh Double Pack. I have a few straws of semen on him and going to try and breed a female, his mom and dad are both out of Pac-man. I have a old male dog here at the house that may be the heaviest bred up close Pac-man dog still alive (not positive on that Marv might know). He is a pleasure dog not competition dog.

3 generation pedigree

--------WldNiteCh GrNtCh Bellar's Pac-man
-----GrNiteCh Viper
--------NiteCh Black kettle Nancy II
--GrNiteCh Double Pack
-----Pac Daisy
--------GrNtCh Moll's Salt Creek Annie
Zeus
--------GrNtCh Lawson's Lone River Gunner
-----GrNtCh GrCh Gunners River Bend Brutis
--------River Bend Scarlet
--Belter's Cold Ethel
-----Gross Sandy
--------GrNtCh Miss America

Old Post 02-02-2015 01:17 AM
Mark Antrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Antrim Click here to Send Mark Antrim a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Antrim Find more posts by Mark Antrim Add Mark Antrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Bellar bred dogs

I made a cross that has Pacman 12 times, Handsome Harry 7 and Shep 7 times in about 7 generations. It was a daughter of Psycho to a grandson of Psycho. The pups are very nice, 6 months old and I'm just starting them. It is pretty well straight Bellar breeding.

A neighbor has a litter that are linebred on Psycho with alot of Pacman.

My Deventer's Penney has Pacman 8 times in 7 gernerations, Schmersal's Queen 5 times, Paul Gregg's Banjo Style 11 times, Wick's Preacher 5 times, Spring Creek Rock 5 times, Bellars Shep 5 times, Deventer's Penney 4 times and Deventer's Dan 2 times. She is out of The Outsider and Deventer's Roxy. She was bred by Deventer and is extremely smart, and the fastest and best balanced dog that I've seen in years. Definitely in the top 5 that I've hunted with in 56 years of hunting with alot of highly advertised dogs. Not for sale.
The intelligence and "desire to please" their owners is what I like best about these dogs.

Old Post 02-04-2015 12:21 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cmuxlow
UKC Forum Member

Anybody...??? What are the traits psyhco is passin? I have a grand pup outta him. Thanks

Old Post 02-04-2015 02:16 AM
cmuxlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmuxlow Click here to Send cmuxlow a Private Message Find more posts by cmuxlow Add cmuxlow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

What happened to the dog off the Shep semen. The man who was hunting him used to post about him some. Was he ever bred?

Old Post 02-04-2015 05:56 AM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cmuxlow
Anybody...??? What are the traits psyhco is passin? I have a grand pup outta him. Thanks

Over the last 10 years, I have hunted more pups off off Bellars Psycho than any other stud. Counting pups of friends I hunt with regularly, probably a dozen or more. When I'm ask about traits of Psycho, the first thing is accuracy. I think his offspring are generally the most accurate pups I have hunted. The second thing is I have never seen a rough one. We all know Psychos reputation for roughness. He darn sure wasn't born that way and he definatly didn't pass on any such thing. I'm sure there's a rough one out there but I never met him or her. My brother bred a Harry's Hustler bitch to him and had 6 pups. Every one made NtC or Grand and was never heard from again. They were such nice pleasure dogs, the guys that owned them mostly just hunted them to a title and never competed them again. The one my brother kept is 12 and still treeing a coon every time you take him.
Psych has 323 pups on the ground as of January 2013. Ten percent of them (10%) earned UKC hunt titles. As far as I know, there was never an ad promoting him in any magazine. He should have a thousand plus pups on the ground and probably would have double that if a promoter had owned him. Russell is no promoter, that's for sure.
One of the best coon treers that ever lived and one of the best reproducers that was overlooked by most.

Last edited by JiM on 02-04-2015 at 09:31 AM

Old Post 02-04-2015 09:22 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cmuxlow
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jim! This one I have has no roughness whatsoever...sometimes I'd wish he would put my 4 month old pup in its place but he has a zip zero zilch rough bone in em. But put him on some game and it's on like donkey kong. I'd have to check the papers but psychoX wild wood mo? Was what crossed to make "walls wild dot" Jim do you by chance have any knowledge of that cross. That makes up the bottom side of my hound. Thanks again for your insight!!

Old Post 02-04-2015 12:28 PM
cmuxlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmuxlow Click here to Send cmuxlow a Private Message Find more posts by cmuxlow Add cmuxlow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Wegner
UKC Forum Member

I own What's Up Spot he is a own son of What's Up Doc. Spot is super accurate not a rough hair on him. Spot is a Dual Grand in UKC an a Silver Ch in PKC he made the top 25 at last yrs UKC world hunt an also made the final 6 at the PKC nationals in 2012. Would love to see how he would cross on a Pac Man or Sod Buster breed bitch. If you have a nice Beller breed bitch I will make you good deal just to see how Spot would cross. I have a 11 month old Spot an Clover breed pup that I will turn loose if you want to see what Spot is reproducing. Paul Wegner 712-579-4339

Old Post 02-04-2015 02:20 PM
Paul Wegner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Wegner Click here to Send Paul Wegner a Private Message Find more posts by Paul Wegner Add Paul Wegner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cmuxlow
Thanks Jim! This one I have has no roughness whatsoever...sometimes I'd wish he would put my 4 month old pup in its place but he has a zip zero zilch rough bone in em. But put him on some game and it's on like donkey kong. I'd have to check the papers but psychoX wild wood mo? Was what crossed to make "walls wild dot" Jim do you by chance have any knowledge of that cross. That makes up the bottom side of my hound. Thanks again for your insight!!
are you talking about Todd Walls Dot female? I hunted with several times, Elvis hunted with a lot. She is typical of the Psycho females, loud ringing chop mouth tree dog, very accurate.

Old Post 02-04-2015 03:26 PM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Short vid of my Psycho pup at 11 months old.

Old Post 02-04-2015 04:03 PM
cmuxlow
UKC Forum Member

Yes it is outta Todds female dot

Old Post 02-04-2015 05:25 PM
cmuxlow
UKC Forum Member

I've heard people say pac man was a little rough on tree any truth to that?

Old Post 02-04-2015 05:28 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Don't take this the wrong way for i have the upmost respect for what Bellar has accomplished in the coon dog world and would like one like Jim has now but the roughest two dogs i was ever in the hill with two friends of mine had them Pac Man pups.

They were brothers about 7 or 8 months old and if they did not get in 5 or 6 fights in one night they never got in one and not around trees either ever time one dog passed the other one it was a stand up on two legs fight and i never saw two dogs kicked and beat as much as those two dogs that night in my life.

I don't know why it happened but that night alone soured me on other kcs for life for i thought at a young age back then that all that kc dogs would be like that which in later years i found to be untrue.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 02-04-2015 06:23 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote