UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Woman shot in D.C.
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Trust

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
Well said Richard. I have gotten a second opinion from another mechanic on more than one occasion and been glad I did. When my mom was having health issues and in the hospital, 3 doctors diagnosed her. Only one (3rd)doctor said she had cancer and that it was serious. First 2 said sugar/diabetes issues, no cancer. She passed away within a month of pancreatic cancer. Trust a doctor because he or she has that title.... I don’t think so. You can though.

People are all different......in every way possible.
My Wife, Daughter and myself all have a different Medical Doctor and have had them for many years......we Trust them because we have had No Reason not to. They have always done right by us and we are Thankful for that. We all 3 have the same Dentist and we Trust him....and actually he requested my Wife to be his Son's 3rd Grade Teacher.....because he Trusts her.
I get it that you cant have that Trust with everyone.
We have a Couple different Mechanics we use simply because one is Good with our Dodge Vehicle's and the other is Good with our Cadillac......Both are Honest and we have done Business with each of them for many years, we have not had a reason to go elsewhere.
Its Good to get 2nd opinions......if you are not sure of someone's Capability.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2021 03:20 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone trust what Biden says?

Does anyone trust Fauci?

Does anyone trust any politician?

Does anyone trust or believe what any newscaster/reporter says anymore?

Old Post 02-25-2021 06:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Trust.....

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Does anyone trust what Biden says?

Does anyone trust Fauci?

Does anyone trust any politician?

Does anyone trust or believe what any newscaster/reporter says anymore?

1)....No
2)....Not sure yet
3)....No
4)....No

Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-25-2021 07:27 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Pelosi is trying to get a new bill passed right now that does away with all State voter ID laws. The democrats are trying to set new election laws for all states. They want to make voter harvesting legal nationwide. They won't have to count on mail in ballots. One person can "collect" ballots from thousands of people and deliver them to a polling place.

Talk about promoting fraud, can you just imagine one person going door to door in a housing project or assisted living facility and having people fill out ballots and then taking them to a polling place.

Old Post 02-25-2021 07:31 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt –

Pictures of alleged suspected shooter ..Have my suspensions now why they are hiding his identity

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...i-babbitt-case/

Capitol Police Officer responsible has been identified in photos before and during the shooting.
The Police Lieutenant’s name is being withheld from Ashli Babbit’s attorneys.

claims Ashli Babbitt wearing a backpack compounded his fears leading to the shooting.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-26-2021 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 02-26-2021 05:50 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, they don't want to identify the Police officer because it looks like he is black. A black police officer murdered an unarmed rioter. The officer said that she was armed with a backpack but the video shows that he could not see her backpack from where he stood. Video also shows 3 armed Capitol Police Officers standing around and behind her. I wonder why they didn't shoot anybody?

It looks like 1 of the 4 people that died during the riot was actually murdered by an overzealous cop and the other 3 were smothered/trampled by the mob. None of the politicians in the Capitol Building were ever in any danger. The rioters broke some doors and windows out and took some Federal property as "souvenirs".

They also slowed down the actual vote on certifying the results of the election and made their concerns known which was their plan/purpose. Is this really cause for such an uproar and use of the FBI and Justice Dept to go after them?

Old Post 02-26-2021 06:20 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Oh my goodness, they don't want to identify the Police officer because it looks like he is black. A black police officer murdered an unarmed rioter. The officer said that she was armed with a backpack but the video shows that he could not see her backpack from where he stood. Video also shows 3 armed Capitol Police Officers standing around and behind her. I wonder why they didn't shoot anybody?

It looks like 1 of the 4 people that died during the riot was actually murdered by an overzealous cop and the other 3 were smothered/trampled by the mob. None of the politicians in the Capitol Building were ever in any danger. The rioters broke some doors and windows out and took some Federal property as "souvenirs".

They also slowed down the actual vote on certifying the results of the election and made their concerns known which was their plan/purpose. Is this really cause for such an uproar and use of the FBI and Justice Dept to go after them?

Wow Richard. You ok?

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 03-02-2021 02:25 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I am fine, thanks for asking.

Old Post 03-02-2021 02:50 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Just checking. Thats some insane thinking there.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 03-02-2021 03:43 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Might be insane but it is all true.

Old Post 03-02-2021 03:56 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Might be insane but it is all true.

Rioters in portland were doing the same thing. You know, breaking a few doors and windows, burning down stores ( don't worry they had insurance), taking souvenirs. Stores were all closed so nobody was in danger....

Thats makes about as much sense as your statement.

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Did the Democratic politicians, FBI and Justice Dept go after the Portland rioters?

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:45 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Yes they did. Hundreds arrested.

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:46 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Rioters in portland were doing the same thing. You know, breaking a few doors and windows, burning down stores ( don't worry they had insurance), taking souvenirs. Stores were all closed so nobody was in danger....

Thats makes about as much sense as your statement.

Now that is insane thinking.

Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Wingman, you know just as good as I do that the "PROTESTERS" in Portland are peaceful. Just read the news media and listen to the democrats leaders.

Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Yes they did. Hundreds arrested.

And turned back loose.

Actually 1,000 protesters have been arrested in the last year. But the district attorney has declined to prosecute them. Less than 10% have been prosecuted and none were actually jailed. Also none were refused bond after being arrested. 14% were rearrested at later riots and again turned back loose.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-02-2021 at 04:55 PM

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:47 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Oh i know. Fox said the 'protesters' at the capital were peaceful also.

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:53 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Now that is insane thinking.

Im glad you agree lol. What you said was no different.

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:54 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
And turned back loose.

Probably on vacation in mexico with the capital rioters.

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh i know. Fox said the 'protesters' at the capital were peaceful also.

Now that is just an outright lie. Putting your own spin on something is one thing but now you are just outright telling lies.

You are starting to embarass yourself like your fellow liberals have done.

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Im glad you agree lol. What you said was no different.

If you can't tell the difference, then you really do have a problem.

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:02 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Richard... you're on patrol and get a call to the nudist beach over a disturbance. You arrive and 10 guys are drinking and arguing over a woman. You can plainly see no one has a dangerous weapon. There is however a backpack laying there 15 ft to the nearest person. Are you in any danger of being shot?

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Richard... you're on patrol and get a call to the nudist beach over a disturbance. You arrive and 10 guys are drinking and arguing over a woman. You can plainly see no one has a dangerous weapon. There is however a backpack laying there 15 ft to the nearest person. Are you in any danger of being shot?

Have you been drinking this early in the day?

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:07 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
If you can't tell the difference, then you really do have a problem.

And vice versa.

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:08 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Have you been drinking this early in the day?

Simple question. Are you in danger of being shot?

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:10 PM