UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Victor feed
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

It went up 2 dollars a bag here . Probably go back to sportsmix can buy 165 lbs of it for the same money as 80 lbs if Victor an I can feed the same amount have for years with no problems

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2016 04:04 PM
Blackjackplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackjackplott Click here to Send Blackjackplott a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackjackplott Find more posts by Blackjackplott Add Blackjackplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Sportsmix 24/20 23.50 for 55 lbs bags . Purina 23.00 50lbs bags that keeps the dogs up just fine . I bear hunt so I know the feeds work and Purina has paid around 2500 in vet bills for me the last 2 years from their rewards program.

Last edited by Blackjackplott on 07-14-2016 at 03:33 PM

Old Post 07-14-2016 02:51 PM
Blackjackplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackjackplott Click here to Send Blackjackplott a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackjackplott Find more posts by Blackjackplott Add Blackjackplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rowdyridge101
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by OzarkLiven
Where is the closest place to buy Victor in South Central Mo (West Plains)?

Randy Hilton at Cross Way Hound Supply in Mansfield, MO has Victor. He also travels to a lot of the local hunts and has it with him at them.

Bluetick
CCH GrNiteCh Grch"PR" Williams What Now Roho 2016 UKC World Champion Bluetick Male on the Bench
GRCh "PR" Heavens Misery Makin Missy
American Leopard
CCH CH "PR" Rowdy Ridge's Midnight M.I.A

Old Post 07-14-2016 03:20 PM
rowdyridge101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rowdyridge101 Click here to Send rowdyridge101 a Private Message Click Here to Email rowdyridge101 Find more posts by rowdyridge101 Add rowdyridge101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rowdyridge101
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Randy Hilton at Cross Way Hound Supply in Mansfield, MO has Victor. He also travels to a lot of the local hunts and has it with him at them.

Bluetick
CCH GrNiteCh Grch"PR" Williams What Now Roho 2016 UKC World Champion Bluetick Male on the Bench
GRCh "PR" Heavens Misery Makin Missy
American Leopard
CCH CH "PR" Rowdy Ridge's Midnight M.I.A

Old Post 07-14-2016 03:21 PM
rowdyridge101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rowdyridge101 Click here to Send rowdyridge101 a Private Message Click Here to Email rowdyridge101 Find more posts by rowdyridge101 Add rowdyridge101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Victor update

I have been feeding Victor for a couple of months now and one of the dogs is a nine year old female that has a litter of 3 week old pups. This is the first time I have ever had a female actually gain weight while doing a great job at nursing a litter of pups. A few of the other dogs have also been putting on a few pounds so I am going to have to pull back on the amount I have been giving them.
So overall if you look at the up front cost I am paying about $200 a month on feed which will go down after the female is done nursing and I back some of the dogs off of their daily amount. So far this may be the most economical feed I have fed so far.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 08-07-2016 03:31 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Scott

Which bag of victor are you feeding?

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 08-07-2016 04:01 PM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Feed

Hi pro plus
I also plan on starting the pups on this. It is the gold and teal colored bag

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 08-07-2016 04:39 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh77
UKC Forum Member

Dog food

I feed the yellow 50 pound bag of Victor and the dogs seem to like it better than the Purina dog chow I was feeding.

Old Post 08-07-2016 08:25 PM
josh77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh77 Click here to Send josh77 a Private Message Find more posts by josh77 Add josh77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elton Savell
UKC Forum Member

My pups are doing great on the teal bag

Old Post 08-08-2016 12:32 AM
Elton Savell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elton Savell Click here to Send Elton Savell a Private Message Click Here to Email Elton Savell Find more posts by Elton Savell Add Elton Savell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Scott

That's the same I have been using for several months now, they have never looks better. More than satisfied with the product, I just was curious if all there blends have as good as result of the one we are feeding, thanks for the response. Also good luck with the pups

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 08-08-2016 12:36 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bolden1
UKC Forum Member

Best feed

I've fed.

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally

Old Post 08-08-2016 02:17 AM
Bolden1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bolden1 Click here to Send Bolden1 a Private Message Find more posts by Bolden1 Add Bolden1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Victor feed

Any dealers in Va ?

Old Post 08-08-2016 02:29 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SEMO
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Summersville 24/20 $29. per bag

Old Post 08-08-2016 02:44 AM
SEMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SEMO Click here to Send SEMO a Private Message Click Here to Email SEMO Find more posts by SEMO Add SEMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon White
UKC Forum Member

www.Nextlevelpetfood.com

Old Post 02-23-2017 08:05 PM
Brandon White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon White Click here to Send Brandon White a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon White Visit Brandon White's homepage! Find more posts by Brandon White Add Brandon White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff flanders
UKC Forum Member

I feed 30 20 and 24 20 best feed you can buy for the money JMO

Old Post 02-23-2017 09:06 PM
cliff flanders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff flanders Click here to Send cliff flanders a Private Message Click Here to Email cliff flanders Find more posts by cliff flanders Add cliff flanders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redgy Ramsey
UKC Forum Member

Best Feed Out There Bar None!!!

Old Post 02-23-2017 10:54 PM
Redgy Ramsey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redgy Ramsey Click here to Send Redgy Ramsey a Private Message Click Here to Email Redgy Ramsey Visit Redgy Ramsey's homepage! Find more posts by Redgy Ramsey Add Redgy Ramsey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

best feed

I've ever used. Dont have to feed as much equals less money per serving. Less wast equals less clean up. Brandon White need to show a bluetick , blackxtan, or redbone anything but a walker. Just kidding nice looking dog taking care of business.

Old Post 02-24-2017 03:38 AM
randy ar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy ar Click here to Send randy ar a Private Message Find more posts by randy ar Add randy ar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote