UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Racket Ridge Crash
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: Crash

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Donahue
Bred my female to crash Thursday hopefully the end of May we will get some pups.

Whats the story.on her? Whts she outta? Chop or bawl?
Track ability?

Thanks

Patrick Barrett

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2020 02:29 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree

Is posted on this thread by Toby troberman She is a fine track dog. Runs with a bawl. Trees with a bawl and chop

Old Post 03-31-2020 11:29 AM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Rc/Jenny female

Hunted her last nite with an old female they looked pretty good treed a den and a coon. Got a little video of her for anyone interested in the pups.

Old Post 04-14-2020 03:48 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Racket Ridge

PM Sent.

Old Post 04-28-2020 12:37 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I realy like this male pup off Crash,hes around 5 months old and tracked and treed a hide.big mouth and big pup,probably 40-45 pounds already.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 05-01-2020 07:22 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

^^^^^^^^^ For Rocky and Crash.

Old Post 05-09-2020 05:53 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

pups

Coty I hope he makes a nice one, getting good reports on that litter , they are still babies but they act really good. Dave give me a call sometime, may try to make it up for hunt some time. Been getting some calls looking for pups, I don't get on here a great deal but will try to keep females bred listed on here. Its best to contact me by phone or text message, Take Care , Rocky

Bred females- Lance Kizer 513 218 9408

Danial Donahue 502 349 2800

Old Post 05-11-2020 03:14 AM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Crash

Had the pleasure of hunting with Crash this past weekend. I was very impressed with Him! We made 2 drops before the storms moved in. Crash went more than 1/2 mile on the first one before he struck and treed and we could hear it all and I didn't have my hearing aids, LOL! He had that one looking down. 2nd drop he pretty much winded that one from a good distance and found that one up a big maple along the creek about 300 yards in, it was looking down as well. I found Crash to be a very nice, no nonsense, straight up, stay put tree dog with a very nice mouth. I believe he will make his mark if given a chance. I took my fine female along to get her bred to Crash. He got the job done even though she didn't want to cooperate at first, lol. She is off of Duel GR Garners Balwlin Blue Hank and Dave Woofters Nite Ch Dave's Ohio Bl Crank it up Lou. My female just turned 3 on May 8th and lacks one win to be Nite Ch and is a Gr Show Ch on the bench. She is very dark in color and is an absolute pleasure to hunt and own. She is a leave on the fly, get in the dark, get struck and treed type dog that will go deep and stay hooked. I will wait to see if she took before I take any advanced fees on the pups. I have plenty of requests on pups off of her if I ever got her bred so these will come first. I will notify at a later date if she starts showing and will take pup requests at that time. I want to take time to thank Rocky and his family for making me and Tim Wolfe feel right at home. They fed these two ole country boys and made us feel like family. We even got to watch his little daughter feed his catfish in his pond. Folks, don't pass the chance up to try this fine hound out that Rocky has, both in the woods and in the stud pen!! I believe you'll be satisfied.......Thanks, Ron.

Old Post 05-18-2020 12:04 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS

CONGRATULATIONS TO RON AND ROCKY ON THIS CROSS.TESSA LOU WAS BORN A COON DOG FROM COON DOGS AND OUT A FINE CROSS. ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE MADE IN 50 YEARS OF BREEDING DOGS. WANTED TO SEE SOME LOU BLOOD CROSSED THIS WAY. TALKED TO ROCKY ABOUT IT OVER ONE YEAR AGO AFTER MR. ED MAUNEY PUT ME ON TO ROCKY AND CRASH. GOOD LUCK GUYS. AGAIN I SUPPORT THIS CROSS 100%. Good Day. Dave

Old Post 05-18-2020 01:18 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Tessa Lou

Tessa Lou. Ron Moore Owner.

Old Post 05-19-2020 01:54 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for posting a picture of Tessa Dave. I lost my photo account a while back and never got another.

Old Post 05-19-2020 02:16 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

nice female,I think u picked a good choice with crash.ive got a pup out of crash showing some good sign so far.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 05-19-2020 04:46 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.L
UKC Forum Member

Crash

Good looking dog! Not sure there is a better bred one out there! Good luck with him

Old Post 05-19-2020 05:26 AM
A.L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.L Click here to Send A.L a Private Message Find more posts by A.L Add A.L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Ron, you guys are welcome anytime, I'm glad we got them tied up, she's a pretty thing, hope they throw a litter of coon treeing monsters Dave thanks for the pics and well wishes. Ed sure has been a big help, very nice cross with Bocephus x Bobbie. He keeps in check, not much gets by him.

Old Post 05-20-2020 04:11 AM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Crash x Tessa

I have no doubt that this will produce a high percentage of pups that will please the hard to please. Competition hunters be aware this cross should produce the right kind.

Old Post 05-23-2020 06:09 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash x Della pups

Are being born right now. She has 5 at the moment

Old Post 05-27-2020 02:56 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Crash x Tessa

quote:
Originally posted by Ed Mauney
I have no doubt that this will produce a high percentage of pups that will please the hard to please. Competition hunters be aware this cross should produce the right kind.

Thanks Ed, I am inclined to agree with you. I only hunted with Crash one night but he really impressed me. I've hunted with Tessa her whole life and I know exactly what she will do. If all the pups turned out like her, I know people would love them. By making this cross it's doubling the chances of getting a hard going, deep hunting, well mannered tree dog that will win and satisfy their owners.

Old Post 05-27-2020 01:52 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Tessa Lou's Other Side

Tessa Lou's Other side. She is Dark and a tree dog at a very young age. Good Luck with the cross Ron,Tim,and Rocky.

Old Post 05-31-2020 02:24 PM
Toby Troberman
UKC Forum Member

How about those pups Daniel?

rhtrober@hotmail.com

Old Post 06-02-2020 02:52 PM
Toby Troberman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby Troberman Click here to Send Toby Troberman a Private Message Click Here to Email Toby Troberman Find more posts by Toby Troberman Add Toby Troberman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

9 pups

Made it. 5 males and 4 females. There are 2 male pups available at this time. Price is 300 each ss and performanced.

Old Post 06-02-2020 10:38 PM
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Daniel sounds like you got a good big litter, look forward to seeing them. Come up for a hunt when you get a chance.

Latest female bred. Nt Ch PR Barkers Creek Rain Mr Gulledge
864 762 7249

Old Post 06-03-2020 05:47 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I am just about like ED as fare as being a bit partial But guy Alot of Males and female going back to SADIE are REPRODUCERS ! Dont miss your chance here!!! Crash is Doubled up!!

Old Post 06-05-2020 02:16 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I am just about like ED as fare as being a bit partial But guy Alot of Males and female going back to SADIE are REPRODUCERS ! Dont miss your chance here!!! Crash is Doubled up!!

Old Post 06-05-2020 02:16 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash

Is out of a half brother half sister cross. My female is out of a half brother half sister cross on rc/Jenny breeding. Could be lightning in a bottle

Old Post 06-05-2020 02:49 AM
Robert Shelton
UKC Forum Member

Well she took her sweet time about but Lottie finally came in!!! Getting progesterone test done and will probably head to KY in the next week or so.

Old Post 06-11-2020 11:15 PM
Robert Shelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Shelton Click here to Send Robert Shelton a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Shelton Add Robert Shelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote