UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech Grch Smokey River Blue Buck Jr Htx3
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Sam and May

Done it again 👍
That makes her
NITECH Ch PR Ratliff's Blue Bloods Mayhem HTX

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2020 05:05 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Another date

BJ's got a date lined up, and she's coming in heat
Pepper, she's out of the 1st Regan and Pearl cross.

.....GRNITECH 'PR' UCHTMAN'S BLUE LOGAN
NITECH CH 'PR' SIGLER'S BULL BRANCH DEVO
.....NITECH GRCH 'PR' FLATWOOD BLU JESSIE
Ratliff's Blue Bloods Regan ( Pepper's dad)
---------GRCH GRNITECH PR UCHTMAN'S BLUE ZEB
-----PR UCHTMAN'S BLUE ANGEL
----------NITECH CH PR JAMES SO BLUE DIXIE

PEPPER

GRNITECH GRCH PR UCHTMANS BLUE JOBE HTX
PR UCHTMAN'S TOO PRETTY PEARL ( Pepper's mom)
PR UCHTMAN'S BLUE SUE

I'll post a picture when I get time but she's a good looking hound.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 06-03-2020 at 01:59 AM

Old Post 06-03-2020 01:53 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Pepper

Pepper to be bred to BJ

Old Post 06-03-2020 03:27 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

hooked up today

BJ X Pepper tied today. Fingers crossed and we'll try again in the morning before heading out.

Sam and May won the Sweet Springs club hunt last night. Buggs got taught a thing or two by Joey's old walker dog, Hammer. Ham won our cast but May beat him out for the hunt win. No hunting this week. Busy busy busy at work will have to resume hunting next week.

Old Post 06-07-2020 09:41 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Hard week of work

Still stuck up at St Joe and working. But the wife was sweet enough to bring Buggs up so I can get back to hunting. Going tonight.
Larry with Snickers sent me some nice video of him getting it done.
Logan hunted Dolly in a pro classic pkc hunt and lost on a tie breaker. They had 325 plus. Just a bad break.
Cj and Tig put another win under there belt. I think she needs one more now.

Old Post 06-14-2020 04:58 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Marshall Maddog Memorial Hunt

Hunted Buggs Thursday night. He looked bad. But Sam showed him Friday and won, showed Saturday and won. Then they need a guide so I hunted him Saturday night and ended up with a cast won. Sam won a ch cast with May Friday night but no luck Saturday night. Tig was there Friday night and they said she looked good but wouldn't stay once a walker backed her on all the coons she treed. But I guess nothing would stay hooked when he came in. Hmmmm. Always next time.

Old Post 06-22-2020 12:39 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Utchman hunt

Had a great time at the Utchman hunt. And Buggs pulled off a cast win and won GRCH on the bench both nights.

Buggs, Jerri and Cole Loveland
They loved Buggs and are getting a puppy off BJ x Mags cross.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 06-30-2020 at 01:20 AM

Old Post 06-29-2020 12:30 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Logan sent me this, this morning

Happy 4th
Smoke ( BJ x Twister)

Old Post 07-04-2020 01:59 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

BJ x Mags 2nd litter getting big

Their having fun and getting big. They ain't scared of nothing. The kids let em out every evening to play and they get into everything. From chasing the cats to packing flip flops off the porch.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 07-06-2020 at 10:44 AM

Old Post 07-06-2020 10:42 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Broke BJ out last night

We had a club hunt so I broke BJ out for a couple of drops last night. He looked pretty good on both drops. Made short work of a coon than moved and made short work of a litter. All and all looked good for being more than a little rusty and fat.

Old Post 07-13-2020 09:40 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Dogs this weekend

Logan won best of show with Dolly but didn't have any luck showing smoke.
Keggan won a cast with Eli
Buggs won a cast to finish him out to NITECH

Old Post 07-26-2020 03:25 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Update

May won a ch Female on the bench at Marshall a week ago.
Buggs won GRCH both nights
Tig finished to NITECH at Sweet Springs over the weekend
Eli won 2 open cast, 2 more makes him NITECH
Arby won best male of show
And Buggs beat a nice looking walker out for another GRCH win
I handled Eli on one of his cast wins. Treed a litter away from the other dogs, only coons we seen. All and all looked good.

Old Post 08-10-2020 03:41 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Got this pic last night

Rip ( BJ x Mags 2nd cross) looking good.

Old Post 08-20-2020 12:23 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Buggs King of another show

Old Post 08-22-2020 02:32 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Buggs last night

Hanging out before going hunting and pulling 2 for 2. Homebound tonight, and might bring Rivers up next week instead. But we'll have to see.
Hope everyone has a great labor day weekend.

Old Post 09-04-2020 12:47 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Busy weekend but

First and foremost congratulations to Betsy Cate and Joleen on a ch win. Way to go!!!!!!

Okay I bought Queenie back a week and 3 days ago. Got her on a Thursday hunted her that night alone and treed two and a den. Friday night hunted at a local club in a ukc event she put on a show with 712.5 plus no minus, high scoring dog. Tuesday an HTX pass. Friday double cast wins at the sweet springs ukc hunt, but wasn't able to win Saturday. First cast dead. And Eli won the late cast. But that's okay. Can't win em all. Besides Eli won king of the hunt and Queenie won Queen of the hunt. Pretty cool for a pair of littermates to pull off. Now they're tied. Both need one more win to make NITECH.

Buggs won the Missouri federation show zone 1 dog and handler of the year. I got a nice jacket and a little $$$ in the pocket.

Plus Buggs won a NITECH cast Saturday night.
To help put a smile on Rivers picked up to NITECH wins and a guy from Oklahoma bred a female to BJ.
Yeah after all that plus the pleasure hunting we did the other nights ineed a nap. Lol.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 10-22-2020 at 08:16 PM

Old Post 10-18-2020 08:31 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Bj x Jane

Would like to thank Bobby Pollock for breeding Jane to BJ. Hopefully she stuck and the cross works. Looking forward to these pups.

Old Post 10-27-2020 10:41 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

The old men today

Lionel and BJ

Old Post 11-01-2020 06:11 PM
Nick B
UKC Forum Member

Jolene: BJ x Rivers

Jolene looks good and does well in shows. She’s starting to figure things out in the woods, too! Just turned two and split treed twice on her birthday while two other dogs were treed nearby. She had two coons in each tree. We’re having fun.

Last edited by Nick B on 11-23-2020 at 02:05 AM

Old Post 11-22-2020 10:20 PM
Nick B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick B Click here to Send Nick B a Private Message Find more posts by Nick B Add Nick B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Awesome

I couldn't be happier that you guys have Jolene. I know she's at a great home with good people.

Old Post 11-28-2020 06:38 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Congratulations to now
NITECH PR Pony Creek Eli HTX and NITECH CH PR Ratliff's Blue Bloods Queenie HTX. Had an awesome weekend. That makes 5 NITECHs out of ole BJ now.

Old Post 12-06-2020 06:48 AM
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Went hunting with Josh Ratliff last night. Josh took a female name Queen which is out of his Smokey river BJ dog. I took A female name Miracle out of my Spud dog. We had a super fun hunt, and treed 3 singles. I have hunted several young dogs out of BJ now and I will say that BJ is producing well rounded balanced hounds. I urge Blueticks to take a serious look at BJ on considering breeding those good females.

Old Post 12-23-2020 01:53 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dustygreen1
UKC Forum Member

Do you have any pups for sale or a litter coming soon. My brother is looking for a pup

Old Post 12-29-2020 12:53 AM
dustygreen1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustygreen1 Click here to Send dustygreen1 a Private Message Click Here to Email dustygreen1 Find more posts by dustygreen1 Add dustygreen1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Yep two litters on the ground right now.
A litter in southern Mo ready to go home.
And a litter in Oklahoma I think they're three weeks old.
Call me for more information or look in us up on Facebook.
660-351-0293
https://www.facebook.com/groups/224...34650320904964/

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 01-08-2021 at 01:38 AM

Old Post 01-07-2021 02:51 AM