UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What's a good Accuracy??
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

Mr Richards

thanks for the invite I would love to. I still hunt some through the summer but there's nothing like hearing a hound work a track on those cool fall nights.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2018 01:44 PM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

You guys that count dens as slicks crack me up why would you count it at all could it be empty ? Yes could it have a coon ? Yes . I was in a cast at walker day a few years ago in Ohio we made three dens that night and were able to look in and see coon in all of them . I would be willing to bet you would be the first one crying in a night hunt if they tried to minus you for a den instead of circle it.

Old Post 03-31-2018 01:48 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cole run

Agree with your post, we don't make a lot of den trees in the winter time, but at least half of them had coons that we could see in them. I believe a lot of dogs tree way too much on den trees that don't have coons, but a real accurate dog will have the coons den tree or not. I don't believe we trees over 10~12 dens all winter and the ones we did, we found the coons at least 6~7 times. Dave

Old Post 03-31-2018 04:43 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I personally look at the big picture of how the night went over keeping records on every tree. I don't need records on the keepers and I am not spending time to write information down about the ones leaving here, just to fill the trash with paper after they are gone.
The methods used to keep these percentages are so different by everyone that it is confusing. Then you get one with a high percentage of coon. No one will believe you and you sure don't need that number to know whether to keep one or not. So what do you do with that number and pages of results from trees made?

Old Post 03-31-2018 05:26 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
I personally look at the big picture of how the night went over keeping records on every tree. I don't need records on the keepers and I am not spending time to write information down about the ones leaving here, just to fill the trash with paper after they are gone.
The methods used to keep these percentages are so different by everyone that it is confusing. Then you get one with a high percentage of coon. No one will believe you and you sure don't need that number to know whether to keep one or not. So what do you do with that number and pages of results from trees made?

My point exactly! You should know when you're enjoying coon hunting and when you're not.

Old Post 03-31-2018 05:55 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

Had a dog that was near 100% accurate. We hunted her with a FLIR to check all the trees and dens in a month in Indiana and she didn't miss one. She won more hunts than probably any dog I've ever owned too. When she cocked that head back you could plan on plus n her up. She won 2 PKC Pro Hunts, 7th in the World Hunt, and 2nd in All Breed Challenge Hunt. First Redbone Gold Ch. and $19,100 won in PKC when she died at 7 years old. Most money winning Redbone ever in PKC.

Accuracy don't take away from their ability to win big hunts. It makes them better.

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Last edited by ahallada on 03-31-2018 at 06:30 PM

Old Post 03-31-2018 06:27 PM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Doc Hallada

Well stated, those who haven't experienced such accuracy don't believe it exists. Personally, I know it does I have seen a few like that and they will spoil you. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-31-2018 07:17 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Like my hunting buddy said," It's like she knows where the coon is when you release her."

Last edited by shadinc on 04-01-2018 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 03-31-2018 07:34 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Question for those that keep numbers and facts. If your dog locates and trees and the GARMIN says that in about a minute it moved a few yards and you heard it but don't want to admit it. You get there and it has a coon. Is that one slick and one coon or just one coon.

Old Post 03-31-2018 08:41 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ahallada
Had a dog that was near 100% accurate. We hunted her with a FLIR to check all the trees and dens in a month in Indiana and she didn't miss one. She won more hunts than probably any dog I've ever owned too. When she cocked that head back you could plan on plus n her up. She won 2 PKC Pro Hunts, 7th in the World Hunt, and 2nd in All Breed Challenge Hunt. First Redbone Gold Ch. and $19,100 won in PKC when she died at 7 years old. Most money winning Redbone ever in PKC.

Accuracy don't take away from their ability to win big hunts. It makes them better.

Doc. Do you think she located differently than most of the other dogs do. When factoring their nose is 10 million times stronger than ours and there eyesight is much better than ours do you think she could see the coon in the tree before she located. Do you believe a hound can see the coon in the tree with there nose. I believe a dog that never misses is locating the coon differently then ones that do.

Old Post 03-31-2018 10:38 PM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I don't know if they can "see a coon with their nose" but, they're definitely doing something differently than other dogs. It's amazing to watch (on a Garmin) a dog tree a coon where another dog just passed.

Old Post 04-01-2018 09:34 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have heard people say that a dog was "treeing like he was looking at it". I have never even thought that might be true. I am going to have to think about this one.

Old Post 04-01-2018 10:17 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I don't know if they can "see a coon with their nose" but, they're definitely doing something differently than other dogs. It's amazing to watch (on a Garmin) a dog tree a coon where another dog just passed.

I believe they some can. I hunted with a back n ran female about 20 years ago. I hunted with her 3 times she would always be right under the coon. I mean if the coon was 25 feet out she would be right under it.

Old Post 04-01-2018 10:18 PM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
They say Rat Attack was 30% so I would say if you got one that was 35 to 40% that would be good. The guy that owned Rat said if he would have been 50% he would have keep him......

I HAVE NO PROVE BUT SOME ONE RECENTLY TOLD ME THEY TOOK ANOTHER DOG TO FINISH RAT 35% ACCRATE AND HOW MANY FEMALES WERE BRED ..THATS REDICULOUS

Old Post 04-02-2018 01:50 AM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with the man that owned ratattack before buzz . I asked cliff why he sold him . Was told way to many slick trees .

Old Post 04-02-2018 02:37 AM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Ratattack was above average for accuracy for his breed.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 04-02-2018 03:05 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Rat did more damage to the breed than any one dog probably will ever do again.

N Williams, Yes I think the really accurate ones have some kind of way of knowing where the coon is in a tree. They do not even tree den trees without the coon being on the outside. I think they simply have a knack for working wind thermals vs a dog that trails a track to the tree and has to smell it going up the side. In the summer when the leafs on the trees change the thermals my dog doesn't make near as many trees as he does in the winter. I have never noticed that but with one other dog and he was extremely accurate as well.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 04-02-2018 03:24 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

A stud dog that throws blow up tree dogs at a high percentage will be high on the performance list. Accuracy helps get them there but it takes a treedog to make nt champion. Treedog & accuracy is important when one describes a coondog. However, very few treedogs ever make it to the coondog category.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Last edited by blueticker on 04-02-2018 at 04:16 AM

Old Post 04-02-2018 03:54 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by joey
Rat did more damage to the breed than any one dog probably will ever do again.

N Williams, Yes I think the really accurate ones have some kind of way of knowing where the coon is in a tree. They do not even tree den trees without the coon being on the outside. I think they simply have a knack for working wind thermals vs a dog that trails a track to the tree and has to smell it going up the side. In the summer when the leafs on the trees change the thermals my dog doesn't make near as many trees as he does in the winter. I have never noticed that but with one other dog and he was extremely accurate as well.

I've had really good track dogs that there ability to track would put them where the coon was but they would miss often by a tree or to. I have owned a couple of deadly accurate hounds in my lifetime. But never had one that wouldn't miss a little certain times of the year. A friend of mine has a dog off American Express. He's mean but everyone that hunts with him swears up and down he would dominate the hunts. Never misses. They say may make 70+ trees in a row you see coon in no matter what time of year it is. He said he's watched him locate a tree. Said he he ran into the tree locating like he could see it in the tree. If we could figure out how there doing it it might help us train and breed for this trait.

Old Post 04-02-2018 03:58 AM
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by N Williams
Doc. Do you think she located differently than most of the other dogs do. When factoring their nose is 10 million times stronger than ours and there eyesight is much better than ours do you think she could see the coon in the tree before she located. Do you believe a hound can see the coon in the tree with there nose. I believe a dog that never misses is locating the coon differently then ones that do.

Down south she ran hard and fast and was pretty tight mouthed. I think she ambushed coon down there most of the time. In the north she was wide open on tracks but she wouldn't mess with old tracks. They had to be pretty fresh tracks for her to open on and she pushed them hard. I'll see if I can dig up a video of her in Indiana.

I'm not sure she could see them in the tree but I suspect she could. She would tree really hard until you got to the tree and then she would just stare up at the tree. I had another female like that in the 70s that did the same thing.The other thing about Cali is she melted the hearts of anyone who handled her. She would start out in the kennel and within a week she was on the couch. She was a highly intelligent dog and she knew how to get what she wanted. lol

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Last edited by ahallada on 04-02-2018 at 07:03 AM

Old Post 04-02-2018 07:00 AM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Doc Hallada

I am so sorry that you lost Cali at that age 7, I know your pain, as I lost the best corndog I have ever had or seen at age 7. That was 27 years ago and it still bothers me, she was my one in a lifetime dog. Dave

Old Post 04-02-2018 08:11 AM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Question for those that keep numbers and facts. If your dog locates and trees and the GARMIN says that in about a minute it moved a few yards and you heard it but don't want to admit it. You get there and it has a coon. Is that one slick and one coon or just one coon.

Or two coon and it left one up, therefore “missing” a coon. I don’t go by accuracy per tree, that I see with my eyes, as much as I am looking at the overall performance of a hound. I like dogs that don’t beat and bang to make sure they are always right and never wrong but make things happen. Dogs like that may make a few more mistakes but they also tend to tree more coon overall where I hunt. The mistakes get less the more I hunt them and educate them when they make mistakes. I’ve seen dogs like that go from 30% of the time seeing a Coon when going to a tree to over 80% of the time seeing a Coon and still getting it done in a hurry.

Last edited by ov_blues on 04-02-2018 at 08:58 PM

Old Post 04-02-2018 08:53 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just figure that the coon timbered over to the next tree and the dog moved with him.

Old Post 04-02-2018 09:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jparker
UKC Forum Member

Dogs use their nose on trees heres why took my dog with a couple of other dogs they trailed it back and forth up ditchs it was windy my dog isnt the best by no means but the other ones locked down beside the road but he wouldnt he was in the middle of the road standing on his back legs inching over to the other side barking and i looked at him and said this dog has gone crazy but he went on down the ditch directly across from where the others were and locked down treed looked from the road and there it sat up at the top of the pine they all winded it but they smelt it where they thought it was but my dog used his nose a little better to pin point exactly where it was

Old Post 04-04-2018 04:41 AM
Jparker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jparker Click here to Send Jparker a Private Message Click Here to Email Jparker Find more posts by Jparker Add Jparker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

J parker, I am fortunate to have 3 females littermate sisters that do exactly what you describe, my buddy has the other sister fortunately we kept all 4 females out of that litter, I have one of them at certain times of the year is pretty good on possums the same way. LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 04-04-2018 05:47 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote