UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Play by play
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Play by play

The one I seen last night was one of the best I seen in a while coon treeing clinic.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2018 12:55 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RJ Burks
UKC Forum Member

Agree....

Old Post 03-26-2018 01:12 PM
RJ Burks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RJ Burks Click here to Send RJ Burks a Private Message Find more posts by RJ Burks Add RJ Burks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Robert

That was a great cast last night. We’re those all the southern dogs?

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 03-26-2018 02:24 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Heck I don't know but there was one that almost made it as far as they did from down here had world champion in front of her name and one that had double cast wins that's ten miles from me and a little bob tailed red tick female was in the mix and she is 20 miles from me and she is a coon dog. So the southern dogs did make a showing.

Tar

Old Post 03-26-2018 02:35 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd_Miller
UKC Forum Member

Dogs from Ohio- Shot, Kentucky - X Con and now Alabama- Bill

Last edited by Todd_Miller on 03-26-2018 at 02:51 PM

Old Post 03-26-2018 02:48 PM
Todd_Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd_Miller Click here to Send Todd_Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd_Miller Find more posts by Todd_Miller Add Todd_Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

We had a great cast. 3 of the best in the country and all had coon on there mind. We just came up a lil short. Congrats to the stallards and shot on there win

Old Post 03-26-2018 03:45 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jason

Congratulations man, you were in contention to the very end. Like you stated, it was a very good cast of COONDOGS. Dave

Old Post 03-26-2018 04:35 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Jason

quote:
Originally posted by ole hoss
We had a great cast. 3 of the best in the country and all had coon on there mind. We just came up a lil short. Congrats to the stallards and shot on there win

That was an outstanding finals. Great job.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 03-26-2018 05:30 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Bellars Influence

I notice on the other registry that publishes the pedigrees on the play by play that two of the three finalists were half Bellar bred. And of the four finalists for the pup truck hunt three of the four had heavy Bellar breeding. Is Russ the "Rodney Dangerfield" of the coondog world and just can't get any respect for his contributions in the past?

Old Post 03-26-2018 05:47 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tripple river
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bellars Influence

quote:
Originally posted by Kler Kry
I notice on the other registry that publishes the pedigrees on the play by play that two of the three finalists were half Bellar bred. And of the four finalists for the pup truck hunt three of the four had heavy Bellar breeding. Is Russ the "Rodney Dangerfield" of the coondog world and just can't get any respect for his contributions in the past?
I noticed this also I think you’re Rodney dangerfield quote is spot on

Old Post 03-26-2018 07:42 PM
tripple river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tripple river Click here to Send tripple river a Private Message Click Here to Email tripple river Find more posts by tripple river Add tripple river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Russ was breeding way above average males to way above average females might have been something to do with it. Not many have that high of stadreds jmo.

Tar

Old Post 03-26-2018 07:52 PM
richard turner
UKC Forum Member

Look who’s name is on breeder on shot he’s been breeding some of the best for years also that’s how a hunt is supposed to be no tag teamers

Old Post 03-26-2018 08:39 PM
richard turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richard turner Click here to Send richard turner a Private Message Click Here to Email richard turner Find more posts by richard turner Add richard turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

That was a very exciting cast!
Good dog work,great job on the play by play!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 03-26-2018 10:07 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Kry, i was thinking the same thing. Saw that also for thr SS pups.

Old Post 03-26-2018 10:11 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

a very interesting hunt, kept you on the edge of your seat till the final tree.
coontree'rs all 3.

Old Post 03-27-2018 12:04 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd_Miller
Dogs from Ohio- Shot, Kentucky - X Con and now Alabama- Bill

actualy Bills new address is Bippus Indiana.

Old Post 03-27-2018 12:26 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Elvis me thinks people got finally got tired of hunting those one coon a hunt dogs. Hides ain't been worth nothin in years plenty of coons just ............. Well you know lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-27-2018 12:30 AM
Greg Coots
UKC Forum Member

Funny how some of you guys had a complete change of mind about competition dogs just last week yall were badmouthing them when I tried taking up for them a lot of the same dogs were in the same hunt i referred to.

Old Post 03-27-2018 03:22 AM
Greg Coots is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Coots Click here to Send Greg Coots a Private Message Click Here to Email Greg Coots Find more posts by Greg Coots Add Greg Coots to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Greg Coots

Me personally, I give credit where credit is due and credit was due to these 3 dogs. These dogs treed coons and looked good doing it, none of that other b's. My comments reflect the dogs performance, not what happened at another hunt. They look good and I will compliment them, they look bad and I won't, pretty simple. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 03-27-2018 at 05:36 AM

Old Post 03-27-2018 05:31 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg Coots
UKC Forum Member

Ok Dave whatever you say bud

Old Post 03-27-2018 11:10 AM
Greg Coots is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Coots Click here to Send Greg Coots a Private Message Click Here to Email Greg Coots Find more posts by Greg Coots Add Greg Coots to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hey , hey at this age I can change my mind anytime I want to. Sometimes on purpose sometimes I just forget what I said lol !

Tar

Old Post 03-27-2018 01:41 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr, Greg Coots

Surely, you don't think this cast of dogs should be compared to that other cast, or do you? Mile deep on a possum, or treeing coons all around the cast! I really don't think anyone would be proud of that other cast, do you? Dave

Old Post 03-27-2018 11:46 PM
critter
UKC Forum Member

okay

I'm a little slow,what hunt and where can i find the play by play?

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:00 AM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Re: okay

quote:
Originally posted by critter
I'm a little slow,what hunt and where can i find the play by play?

PKC nationals play x play

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 03-28-2018 01:27 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

If y'all noticed the dog that won it won a $30,000 truck about a month ago. If you will watch the play by plays he did the exact same thing both cast. He got by himself got treed had the coon and recut and did the same thing six times in a row. 6 for 6 by himself in 4 hours on a stop watch and no minus. That will win you checks and new trucks.

Old Post 03-28-2018 03:35 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote