UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I am looking for a Blue Tick belt buckle
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

I am looking for a Blue Tick belt buckle

I am looking to buy a BBOA or BBCHA belt buckle for a special young man. If you have one that you would be willing to sell, let me know!! Thanks!!!!

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2018 03:21 AM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Several years ago, a young boy hunted in an associational event, and they were hunting for a belt buckle. His dog won the hunt, but was not given the buckle b/c he did not know he had to be a member to win the buckle. That disappointment did not define who he was, but he never forgot it. He passed away, but he has a son that has taken up the sport of coonhunting with blueticks, and he wants a buckle, I guess in memory of his dad. I am going to get him one, if I have to buy it new. I just wanted to check and see if someone had one they were not wearing, or would be willing to sell. It's not for me. I appreciate and respect this young son for wanting a buckle....the buckle his dad never got......to honor him in this way.

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Old Post 01-13-2018 05:39 PM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Nite lite used to have those buckles.they weren't very high under $20.00

Old Post 01-14-2018 04:14 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote