UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch Gr Nt Ch PKC Ch Bullets Runnin Rattler semen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tony foley
UKC Forum Member

Ch Gr Nt Ch PKC Ch Bullets Runnin Rattler semen

I have 6 straws stored at University of Missouri Columbia . They used 3 straws last breeding and we got 11 pups. So 2 breedings are all there will ever be. 2000.00. Rattler was the first 4 th generation in the top reproducers list. This is a special opportunity for someone. 217 440 9041

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2023 02:59 PM
tony foley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony foley Click here to Send tony foley a Private Message Find more posts by tony foley Add tony foley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

rattler

Hi Tony.....
hope somebody with a nice female buys this. If I was 20 years younger I'd have the notion to get involved with that offer. In my mind "one of the best kept secrets out there ". Hope all
is well, and " Long Live The Rattler blood" !

take care....Pat B.

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 01-17-2023 01:42 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony foley
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Pat!.. i am done. There is no reason for me to sit on it. I am willing to work with someone on it.

Old Post 01-19-2023 12:14 AM
tony foley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony foley Click here to Send tony foley a Private Message Find more posts by tony foley Add tony foley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tony foley
Thanks Pat!.. i am done. There is no reason for me to sit on it. I am willing to work with someone on it.

I hate to hear you are done Tony! But I also understand.

Life takes twists and turns, and change is the only constant. Still got a couple sorry potlickers here that can tree an occasional sick one. Old and fat with arthritic knees, but too dang stupid to stop. If I would shed a 100 lbs, potlickers and myself would be better off for sure!

Would love to see some Rattler semen mingled with some Big Country offspring. Got one off Country and a daughter from ole Snowball thatís light started. Just needs an owner to give her a few more rides to the timber. She can tree an easy old sick woodlot coon. Donít act too hateful for a blue dog 😉

Take care and best wishes!

Gone but not forgotten: Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Beckyís Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Old Post 01-20-2023 08:01 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOcoondogs
UKC Forum Member

could you post Rattler's pedigree?

Old Post 01-20-2023 05:34 PM
MOcoondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOcoondogs Click here to Send MOcoondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MOcoondogs Find more posts by MOcoondogs Add MOcoondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by MOcoondogs
could you post Rattler's pedigree?

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928508349

About halfway down on the first page of the thread thereís a picture of Rattler and his Pedegree.

Gone but not forgotten: Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Beckyís Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Old Post 01-25-2023 09:53 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOcoondogs
UKC Forum Member

thank you

Old Post 01-25-2023 10:23 PM
MOcoondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOcoondogs Click here to Send MOcoondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MOcoondogs Find more posts by MOcoondogs Add MOcoondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote