UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Dog food and the overall price
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GLANCY'S 7 MILE
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
How long ago was this?

Around August/September 2022.

GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH MAC (RIP)
GRNITECH X2 PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE CLYDE
NITECH PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE MERCY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2023 07:13 AM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GLANCY'S 7 MILE Click here to Send GLANCY'S 7 MILE a Private Message Click Here to Email GLANCY'S 7 MILE Visit GLANCY'S 7 MILE's homepage! Find more posts by GLANCY'S 7 MILE Add GLANCY'S 7 MILE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

I have made the switch to Native brand dog food. Been feeding for the last week so to early to tell. Getting it for 61 dollars per 40 pound bag.

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 02-14-2023 02:40 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clanc
UKC Forum Member

I made the switch to Joy about a year ago, my 5 dogs are doing extremely well on it. Several of my hunting buddies have switched to Joy also with the same results as me.

Old Post 02-15-2023 03:32 PM
Clanc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clanc Click here to Send Clanc a Private Message Click Here to Email Clanc Find more posts by Clanc Add Clanc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

I bought 250 lbs of dog food this morning and it averaged 95 cents per pound…

I bought chicken quarters at Walmart for 47 cents a pound…

Old Post 02-18-2023 10:34 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-18-2023 10:34 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben

I’m thinking about loading up on chicken quarters to help out in lowering dog food costs…

Old Post 02-18-2023 11:18 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben

I’m thinking about loading up on chicken quarters to help out in lowering dog food costs…

Old Post 02-20-2023 11:39 AM