UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Garmin Collars ???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

Garmin Collars ???

I,M TRYING TO UPDATE MY TT15 & TT5 GARMIN UPDATER SAYS IT CANT FIND THE DEVISE COLLARS ARE CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER AND LIGHT TURNS RED ..
GARMIN EXPRESS,,,, DOES NOT RECONISE THE COLLARS EITHER ,,, BUT I UNDERSTAND THE EXPRESS IS FOR THE HAND HELD ALPHA
..,,,I CAN PLUG THE ALPHA ON EXPRESS PICKS IT UP AND UPDATES IT

,,,,CAN PLUG THE ALPHA IN THE UPDATER PICKS IT UP AND UP DATEDS IT

IS GARMIN NOT SENDING ANY NEW UPDATES FOR THE COLLARS
THANKS FOR ANY INFO,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2023 10:15 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dennis McCoy
UKC Forum Member

I just updated my TT15 and T5 collars on Garmin Webupdater over the holidays. It was the first time the collars were updated in five years. It didn’t take very long to update each of them. I had to down load Webupdater for each collar to get it done. Hopefully this helps.

Old Post 01-23-2023 03:17 AM
Dennis McCoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis McCoy Click here to Send Dennis McCoy a Private Message Click Here to Email Dennis McCoy Find more posts by Dennis McCoy Add Dennis McCoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Georgeb
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis McCoy
I just updated my TT15 and T5 collars on Garmin Webupdater over the holidays. It was the first time the collars were updated in five years. It didn’t take very long to update each of them. I had to down load Webupdater for each collar to get it done. Hopefully this helps.

Did you see any improvements in your collars after the update?.I have 7 yr old collars ive never updated.Im one of those if it aint broke dont fix it people.ha. Thanks

Old Post 01-23-2023 02:05 PM
Georgeb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Georgeb Click here to Send Georgeb a Private Message Click Here to Email Georgeb Find more posts by Georgeb Add Georgeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dennis McCoy
UKC Forum Member

I didn't really see any difference in the performance of the collars. They might connect a little faster to the Alpha if I watch them closely. Mine were working fine as well, but I didn't want to give them a reason not too.

Old Post 01-23-2023 10:09 PM
Dennis McCoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis McCoy Click here to Send Dennis McCoy a Private Message Click Here to Email Dennis McCoy Find more posts by Dennis McCoy Add Dennis McCoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote