UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Metal SIGNS of a dog treeing
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Metal SIGNS of a dog treeing

Who sales a metal sign of a dog upon the tree , like to put one at end of driveway...........................thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2012 02:47 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWT
UKC Forum Member

I got one from him and love it. I had mine custom made. If you click on the photobucket link it is the one that is "After Hours Blueticks"
Hope this helps
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=480405

Old Post 05-10-2012 08:51 AM
CWT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWT Click here to Send CWT a Private Message Click Here to Email CWT Find more posts by CWT Add CWT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Metal SIGNS of a dog treeing

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Pullen
Who sales a metal sign of a dog upon the tree , like to put one at end of driveway...........................thanks.

The only thing better than 1 Lipper is 2 Lipper's!!

Fear the Crete

The future sure ain't what it used to be!

To whom much is given, much is required

Old Post 05-10-2012 03:14 PM
Lipperman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lipperman Click here to Send Lipperman a Private Message Find more posts by Lipperman Add Lipperman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

Charles, I had these cut-outs of Lipper made by a local company called "Water Cuts". I took a the picture of Lipper to them and they had a digital cutting table cut it out to scale.

I then found a lady who does oil paintings to come and paint ole' Lipper. It took her over 2 weeks to do it. She did a great job. Everyone who sees it is blown away by the detail she put into it.

We just free-handed the big oak tree with the hole in it.

Fear the Crete

Old Post 05-10-2012 03:21 PM
Lipperman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lipperman Click here to Send Lipperman a Private Message Find more posts by Lipperman Add Lipperman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lipperman
Charles, I had these cut-outs of Lipper made by a local company called "Water Cuts". I took a the picture of Lipper to them and they had a digital cutting table cut it out to scale.

I then found a lady who does oil paintings to come and paint ole' Lipper. It took her over 2 weeks to do it. She did a great job. Everyone who sees it is blown away by the detail she put into it.

We just free-handed the big oak tree with the hole in it.

Thanks for the response , that sign is awesome . Would you have any phone numbers to water cuts ? Again thanks for your help .

Old Post 05-10-2012 03:35 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Pullen
Thanks for the response , that sign is awesome . Would you have any phone numbers to water cuts ? Again thanks for your help .

Here you go...................................

WaterCuts Services, Inc.
7029 State Highway 42 North
Kilgore, TX 75662

Phone No.
903-988-2228

Fear the Crete

Old Post 05-10-2012 03:40 PM
BigRig2000
Banned

**** at tha slick tree.........

Old Post 05-10-2012 03:50 PM
BigRig2000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigRig2000 Click here to Send BigRig2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email BigRig2000 Find more posts by BigRig2000 Add BigRig2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BigRig2000
**** at tha slick tree.........

No, no. You can't prove it. It does have a hole in it, also the whole top is out of it.

Fear the Crete

Old Post 05-10-2012 03:54 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lipperman
Here you go...................................

WaterCuts Services, Inc.
7029 State Highway 42 North
Kilgore, TX 75662

Phone No.
903-988-2228

Johnny thanks for the help .

Old Post 05-10-2012 04:01 PM
BigRig2000
Banned

With lipper under it, it's probably got an 8 point buck in it

Old Post 05-10-2012 04:53 PM
BigRig2000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigRig2000 Click here to Send BigRig2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email BigRig2000 Find more posts by BigRig2000 Add BigRig2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BigRig2000
With lipper under it, it's probably got an 8 point buck in it

BigRig, sounds like you hunted quite a bit with old Lipper. How many nights did you spend in the timber with him, anyhow?

Fear the Crete

Old Post 05-10-2012 05:02 PM
BigRig2000
Banned

I always thought Tom's last name was Hopkins, I didn't know it was McClanahan. Learn something everyday!!

Old Post 05-10-2012 05:03 PM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

I ordered 2 from ROCKWOOD79 at Walker Days. Turned out pretty nice.

Old Post 05-10-2012 05:58 PM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

The one I want is the one like in the 1st picture . The large sign of a dog treeing .

Old Post 05-10-2012 06:18 PM
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

Here is a picture of our metal kennel sign. Had it made locally. Just gave a picture to the designer and he did the rest. Showing a little wear now. But it is 10 years old.

Old Post 05-11-2012 01:37 AM
RON PRUEMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON PRUEMER Click here to Send RON PRUEMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON PRUEMER Find more posts by RON PRUEMER Add RON PRUEMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
osagebl
UKC Forum Member

sign

theres a guy in shidler okla that has a laser cutting table also.his name is bill carlie.numbeer later

Last edited by osagebl on 05-11-2012 at 02:08 PM

Old Post 05-11-2012 01:59 PM
osagebl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osagebl Click here to Send osagebl a Private Message Click Here to Email osagebl Find more posts by osagebl Add osagebl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Re: sign

[QUOTE]Originally posted by osagebl
theres a guy in shidler okla that has a laser cutting table also.his name is bill carlie.numbeer later [/QUOTE

BTT

Old Post 05-12-2012 05:52 AM
blake jones
UKC Forum Member

here is one I always liked. it's on the side of hwy 371, not sure who's sign it is. the walker has been treed there for several years, the b&t backed him a few years ago, I guess the blue tick is still trailing.

Old Post 05-12-2012 06:04 AM
blake jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blake jones Click here to Send blake jones a Private Message Click Here to Email blake jones Find more posts by blake jones Add blake jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blake jones
here is one I always liked. it's on the side of hwy 371, not sure who's sign it is. the walker has been treed there for several years, the b&t backed him a few years ago, I guess the blue tick is still trailing.

I would like to get one like the walker dog but a B&T and little bigger . Anyone know of anybody else ?

Old Post 05-12-2012 06:23 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-14-2012 02:58 PM
Cynthia
UKC Forum Member

quote:

the bluetick got tired of them slicking a mailbox so went and found a real coon!!! lol

2015 AO Overall Dual Champion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It (breeder/owner/handler)
2016 Grand American Overall Dual Ch, Overall Show CHampion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It

AKC CSG, UKC CCH GRCH 'PR' Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)
2010 National Grand Champion Bluetick
2013 AO Bluetick Stud Dog winner

CCH GCH 'PR' Southern Flame Elvira - the one that started it all

southernflamekennel@earthlink.net

RIP Southern Flame Elvira (the cornerstone of the kennel) 5/16/02-1/17/14

RIP Southern Flame Scarlet (the lone Redbone) 5/11/01-7/19/13

RIP Southern Flame Wild Irish Rose (Rosie) 6/15/09 - 3/12/15

RIP Southern Flame Too Hot to Trot (Bonnie) 3/27/07 - 4/20/15

RIP Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)

RIP Southern Flame Triple Trouble (TT) 12/17/04 - 11/19/16

RIP Southern Flame Blame it on the Rain (Rain)

RIP AdeleMay's a Smokey Bandit (Adele)

RIP Southern Flame I Like Ike (Ike)

RIP Bella the Beagle

Bear, Jerry Lee, Camo, Maybellene, Lacy, Thor, Sissy, Merle, Tina, Bridgette - the Blueticks, Hollie - the Aussie

Old Post 12-19-2012 06:26 PM
Cynthia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cynthia Click here to Send Cynthia a Private Message Click Here to Email Cynthia Visit Cynthia's homepage! Find more posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GLANCY'S 7 MILE
UKC Forum Member

quote:

haha now that's funny!!!

GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH MAC (RIP)
GRNITECH X2 PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE CLYDE
NITECH PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE MERCY

Old Post 12-19-2012 07:25 PM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GLANCY'S 7 MILE Click here to Send GLANCY'S 7 MILE a Private Message Click Here to Email GLANCY'S 7 MILE Visit GLANCY'S 7 MILE's homepage! Find more posts by GLANCY'S 7 MILE Add GLANCY'S 7 MILE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROCKWOOD79
UKC Forum Member

treeing dog signs

http://s1141.beta.photobucket.com/u...WOOD79/library/

Old Post 12-19-2012 10:23 PM
ROCKWOOD79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROCKWOOD79 Click here to Send ROCKWOOD79 a Private Message Click Here to Email ROCKWOOD79 Visit ROCKWOOD79's homepage! Find more posts by ROCKWOOD79 Add ROCKWOOD79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blake jones
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
the bluetick got tired of them slicking a mailbox so went and found a real coon!!! lol

you must be used to treeing possoms, they only climb mailbox high. look again there is a coon on top of that pole up above the mailbox lol.

Old Post 12-19-2012 11:14 PM
blake jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blake jones Click here to Send blake jones a Private Message Click Here to Email blake jones Find more posts by blake jones Add blake jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dperry
UKC Forum Member

I like that concrete drive Johnny! You hire it done?

Old Post 12-20-2012 03:14 AM
dperry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dperry Click here to Send dperry a Private Message Find more posts by dperry Add dperry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote