UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Vaccine card
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Vaccine card

Did you ever think in America you would have to show proof of a vaccine to eat out or do other business? And have politicians bragging about it like it will help them get reelected? I've said it before, nothing more dangerous than a frightened libtard. If the constitution would of be written by a bunch of frightened libtards we would have no rights at all

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2021 10:22 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Got a friend stranded in New Orleans

Who can't get into a restaurant without a vaccination card.
They went to vacation and are stuck.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 08-19-2021 01:47 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Got a friend stranded in New Orleans

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
Who can't get into a restaurant without a vaccination card.
They went to vacation and are stuck.

Are they going to choose starvation or the vaccine?

Old Post 08-19-2021 03:01 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, all they have to do is get a negative Covid test. Y'all are so dramatic, "can't get into a restaurant". It is called planning ahead.

Old Post 08-19-2021 04:25 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, all they have to do is get a negative Covid test. Y'all are so dramatic, "can't get into a restaurant". It is called planning ahead.

You must still have the delusion that being vaccinated keeps you from being a super spreader. Government ordered proof of having a super spreader card is insane.

Delusion_an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Last edited by sleepy head on 08-19-2021 at 10:35 AM

Old Post 08-19-2021 10:14 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
....Delusion_an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Generally accepted by who? I bet that it is killing you that almost 75% of adults have chosen to get vaccinated. I don't like the government mandating that everyone must get vaccinated But I understand it as long as there are delusional people like you that refuse to get vaccinated despite it being generally accepted by almost 75% of people. I also don't like the government mandating seat belt use, motorcycle helmets, no drinking and driving. I also didn't like government mandated military service or "the draft" but I understand the reasoning behind them.

When I went on vacation in the Spring they had the big gas pipeline hack and all of the gas stations ran out of gas. I was afraid that I would get stranded without any gas. It took some planning ahead and extra driving but with my gas buddy app I never ran out.

Old Post 08-19-2021 01:58 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I don't know how true it is that a test neg. gets you in, but let's say it is, so I get in with people much more likely to be unknown by them, spreaders, and this somehow better? Beyond my understanding

Last edited by sleepy head on 08-19-2021 at 02:34 PM

Old Post 08-19-2021 02:10 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Now 'some' are reporting vaccinated people are the super spreaders.They got it,they shed it to others.Vaccinated or not

Another Prof. {more up to date than lying Fauci} says Covid will NEVER be gone since it came from an animal.Even with 100% vaccination worldwide.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 08-19-2021 02:28 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Gotta give ya credit Richard, looks like you're gonna go down fighting. I just have trouble believing that you believe everything that the government tells you. Even your hacked pipeline that was reported later could have been reopened manually and was paid off for a measley five million in bitcoin. I call BS on that and the fact that the price of gas will go back down when it's reopened. Well did it? Sure and the election was legit too. You don't nibble you swallow hook line and sinker. Good new is they are going to start giving booster shot Sept 20 so you might want to hook up your catheter and get in line.
Don't forget to will me one of those red pups before you go.

Old Post 08-19-2021 02:31 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I could understand the reluctance to be vaccinated in January. Now, we're 9 months into this, and vaccinated people are getting covid at a much lower rate than non vaccinated, It seems logical to get the shot. Also, among the infected, vaccinated are surviving at a much higher rate than unvaccinated.

Old Post 08-19-2021 03:52 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I could understand the reluctance to be vaccinated in January. Now, we're 9 months into this, and vaccinated people are getting covid at a much lower rate than non vaccinated, It seems logical to get the shot. Also, among the infected, vaccinated are surviving at a much higher rate than unvaccinated.

WRONG!!
99.7 vs 99.6% is mute

Also I know more that got covid that are vaccinated,that didn't.

Vaccination will NEVER kill Covid.It's here to stay,like the Flu

Old Post 08-19-2021 05:16 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
WRONG!!
99.7 vs 99.6% is mute

Do you even know what you're saying? It's here to stay like the flu, so we take a flu vaccine every year.

Old Post 08-19-2021 05:42 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Do you even know what you're saying? It's here to stay like the flu, so we take a flu vaccine every year.

AND......the Flu is still here.What don't you get?
Vaccines will NEVER stop or Kill off Covid.Even with 100% world wide vaccination.
Vaccinated people are spreading Covid faster than non.Bet CNN don't tell you that tho..........lol

Last edited by 4play on 08-19-2021 at 05:53 PM

Old Post 08-19-2021 05:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
WRONG!!
99.7 vs 99.6% is mute

Oh my goodness, what in the world does that even mean? And where do you get your #'s? Do you make them up? "I know more"? Now that sounds like a real scientific response.

Old Post 08-19-2021 06:12 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, what in the world does that even mean? And where do you get your #'s? Do you make them up? "I know more"? Now that sounds like a real scientific response.

Ok,I'll slow it down for you Richard
I'd say around 70% +/- people I know that are vaccinated have still got Covid this year alone.Some for the 2nd even after being vaccinated

And now some Non left Doctors are saying vaccinated people are spreaders.

Old Post 08-19-2021 06:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"I'd say"... Oh my goodness... I'd say nobody that I know that has been vaccinated has caught Covid.

Old Post 08-19-2021 06:54 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

Look up countries with extremely high vaccination, some as high as 90% and guess what it is still going like wildfire. The vaccine protection is waning quickly and in all to many cases not working at all. Like it or not we are all in the same boat vaccinated or not we are all suspectable to this virus.
The government will still not consider wide spread use of prophylactic that are working. IVOMEC!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-19-2021 06:59 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Look at the real percentages of people with breakthrough Covid cases that are being hospitalized. Don't look at the percentages that some on here are making up.

Are you saying that you think that the government should mandate ivomec usage? "The Government" didn't look into or develop or study and test the vaccine. Phizer, Moderna and Johnson/Johnson did. If someone tested/studied Ivomec usage; found it to be effective and then got FDA approval; then I am sure that the government would make sure that it was available to everyone.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-19-2021 at 07:16 PM

Old Post 08-19-2021 07:09 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
"I'd say"... Oh my goodness... I'd say nobody that I know that has been vaccinated has caught Covid.

So its not happening ???

NEWS FLASH IT IS !!!

You just can't admit the jabs are not going to keep you from dying from COVID.

I can site many more to prove it.

https://www.ibtimes.com/7-fully-vac...2-weeks-3275594

7 Fully Vaccinated People Die Of COVID-19 In Florida Within 2 Weeks

At least seven people in Florida died of COVID-19 over the past two weeks despite being fully vaccinated against the virus. These vaccinated people died after developing coronavirus-related complications, including pneumonia and stroke.

“They were all fully vaccinated, which was disturbing..

Breakthrough COVID cases: 169 fully vaccinated dead, 644 hospitalized in Illinois

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/b...zed-in-illinois

Data: Fully Vaccinated Account for 43% of Deaths From 92k Total Delta Covid Cases in UK, 64% of All Dead Got At least a Dose

12 Fully Vaccinated Texans Die Of COVID-19

https://www.ibtimes.com/12-fully-va...ovid-19-3274833

VACCINE FAIL: 64% of Israel’s COVID-19 patients in serious condition are fully vaccinated

https://www.vaccinedeaths.com/2021-...vaccinated.html

Wednesday, Aug. 11, reported that 694 people were being treated in hospitals because of coronavirus (COVID-19) – including 400 patients in serious condition.

Among those in serious condition, 64 percent were fully vaccinated while 32 percent were not. This means that there were twice as many fully vaccinated people in serious condition because of the disease compared to those who’re not vaccinated.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 08-19-2021 at 07:58 PM

Old Post 08-19-2021 07:48 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There you go with your made up numbers again.
Of course I am not saying that being fully vaccinated will keep 100% of people from dying. Everyone has to die at some point. It wont protect you from having a heart attack or stroke or catching pneumonia. Especially if you are above 80 years old or have diabetes or are morbidly obese. Some people are going to die no matter what they do. Even a mild case of Covid will kill an immunocomprimsed person.

Now compare the percentages of fully vaccinated people being hospitalized or dying compared to the not fully vaccinated. You are just cherry picking numbers from antivaxers.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-19-2021 at 08:02 PM

Old Post 08-19-2021 07:59 PM
benderb4
Banned

Higher Death, Hospitalization Rates Among Vaccinated Individuals: UK COVID-19 Data

The UK has a better tracking reporting system then our own CDC

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/07...cinated-uk.html

The death rate for fully vaccinated individuals was 0.636 percent, which was 6.6 times higher than the unvaccinated death rate of 0.0957 percent. 26 deaths were reported among the fully vaccinated individuals, compared to 34 deaths in the unvaccinated. The death rates among fully vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals were both below one percent.

Fully vaccinated individuals were also found to be more prone to hospitalization than their unvaccinated counterparts.

Out of the 4,087 fully vaccinated people, 2.05 percent (84 people) ended up in a hospital.

Among the 35,521 unvaccinated people, only 1.48 percent (527 people) were hospitalized.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 08-19-2021 08:05 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
There you go with your made up numbers again.
Of course I am not saying that being fully vaccinated will keep 100% of people from dying. Everyone has to die at some point. It wont protect you from having a heart attack or stroke or catching pneumonia. Especially if you are above 80 years old or have diabetes or are morbidly obese. Some people are going to die no matter what they do. Even a mild case of Covid will kill an immunocomprimsed person.

Now compare the percentages of fully vaccinated people being hospitalized or dying compared to the not fully vaccinated. You are just cherry picking numbers from antivaxers.

HEY JACK LOOK AT THE LINKS before you put your mouth in gear!

You asked for proof of deaths .I gave them to you then you cry for percenages .. WHICH I DID ALREADY!!

You are in denial of the facts ,,,You need to keep your mask on..Like the unjabbed and can STILL DIE... CAN STILL BE INFECTED

HERE ARE HARD FACT REAL LIFE PERCENTAGES

FOR THE SECOND TIME BEAUSE YOU CAN'T READ BEFORE PUTTING YOUR MOUTH IN GEAR

VACCINE FAIL: 64% of Israel’s COVID-19 patients in serious condition are fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated individuals were also found to be more prone to hospitalization than their unvaccinated counterparts.

Out of the 4,087 fully vaccinated people, 2.05 percent (84 people) ended up in a hospital.

Among the 35,521 unvaccinated people, only 1.48 percent (527 people) were hospitalized.

And honestly if you are one of the 7 in Florida ,the 169 in Illinois or the few in Texas that died after getting fully Vaxxed..
PERCENTAGES DON"T MATTER ANY MORE ... YOU ARE JUST AS DEAD...

Last edited by benderb4 on 08-19-2021 at 08:19 PM

Old Post 08-19-2021 08:08 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Israel??? Oh my goodness...

Al right anti-vaxers, where would America be today if not a soul in America had gotten vaccinated? Anyone want to venture a guess?

Old Post 08-19-2021 08:58 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Israel??? Oh my goodness...

Al right anti-vaxers, where would America be today if not a soul in America had gotten vaccinated? Anyone want to venture a guess?

Lol, same place we are right now.
Still can't grasp Vaccine{s} are NOT ever gonna stop,kill,etc. Covid
since it originated from an animal.

Listen to a real expert.not a has been only in it for the $$$ Fauci

https://www.facebook.com/pbillsen/p...222821353175082

Last edited by 4play on 08-19-2021 at 09:07 PM

Old Post 08-19-2021 09:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You can't grasp that vaccines don't kill or treat an illness? They only slow or stop the spread of an illness. That isn't hard to grasp at all. I thought that everyone knew that. Surely no one thinks that they can wait until they get Covid and then get vaccinated and it will cure them. No vaccine expert would tell anyone that a vaccine will kill a virus. A vaccine stimulates your body to produce antibodies. Your bodies antibodies will attempt to fight or kill the virus if you are exposed. Now everyone's body is not as capable at making these antibodies or strong enough to use them to fight the virus. Hence some still catch Covid. Of course, these people with weaker bodies would have an even harder time fighting the virus if they had not been vaccinated and developed antibodies. Now then, can you grasp that?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-19-2021 at 09:29 PM

Old Post 08-19-2021 09:11 PM