UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Vaccine Thread....Poof,Gone?
Pages (32): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, "didn't have much choice" because after a year of testing it was proven safe and effective so they had to approve it.

"In serious condition" or "under observation" due to age, underlying comorbidities and amount of money he is worth?

A year of pressure from Govt.

If vaccines work,how'd jesse blm Jackson get it?

You get your 3rd jab yet?

What about the 4,5,6,7,8th ?

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 08-23-2021 at 09:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2021 09:01 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There you go comparing apple's to oranges again. It is working in America so you have to go cherry pick some numbers from Israel. What did you do, pick the worst week out of 52 weeks? Why don't you pick out some numbers from America? Here is a hint. First decide what you want to show and then go through all of the numbers from the whole world and surely you can find some that appear to prove your point. If you can't just do like some on here and get some off Twitter or Utube that some antivaxer has made up.

"FDA finds that Phizer vaccine is safe and effective". Hmmmmm..... I wonder if the FDA got their info from Twitter?

Old Post 08-23-2021 09:11 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Israel fully vaxed numbers with covid are getting worse!

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
The Pfizer vaccine is not working out well for Israel! It is spreading like wildfire in the vaccinated.
dark ocean wallpaper

Are they dealing with delta? Why on earth are our idiots still putting are vaccines up again a variant that is less 15 percent our cases? I've yet to hear one journalist ask for the Biden delta numbers. I don't get it!

Old Post 08-23-2021 10:19 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Israel fully vaxed numbers with covid are getting worse!

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Are they dealing with delta? Why on earth are our idiots still putting are vaccines up again a variant that is less 15 percent our cases? I've yet to hear one journalist ask for the Biden delta numbers. I don't get it!

Ask Richard he thinks Israel is nothing to worry about....Like Fauci said "don't worry were safe here in USA.Live your life.Go to movie or game"

Vaccines are crashing .Israel,India,and others.But USA is gonna be ok after taking SAME vaccine?
No thanks

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 08-23-2021 10:26 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I thought that y'all don't want anyone to get any vaccine. Make up your minds. Instead of doing exactly like the Never Trumpers and just being anti vaccine, tell us what y'all think Americans should do. I am waiting. I know that y'all have done all of that research. Just what should we be doing?

Old Post 08-23-2021 10:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Oh my goodness, "didn't have much choice" because after a year of testing it was proven safe and effective so they had to approve it.

I can't believe how gullible you are to believe this

FACT. Most new drugs on average take 4.5 years before they are approved

FACT... The FDA used Pfizer's stats of the last several months and WORLD WIDE LAORATORY RATS results to establish their safety. LOL.LOL.LOL

FACT... the side effects because of the expedited approval will not be known for at least 3-5 years

FACT.........And here is the real JOKE... It is still considered EXPERIMENTAL BECAUSE IT WAS AN EXPEDITED APPROVAL

Don't JACK YOUR JAWS with out reading the links
If you are too lazy to INVESTIGATE THE TRUTH
Don't voice false opinions because opinions are not facts.
THIS IS..........

They prove what I just wrote .......IS FACTS

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 08-23-2021 10:37 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is what I thought. You don't have anything.

Old Post 08-23-2021 10:40 PM
benderb4
Banned

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...m_medium=social

One-Third Of New Drugs Had Safety Problems After FDA Approval

Dr. Caleb Alexander, co-director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Drug Safety and Effectiveness
"All too often, patients and clinicians mistakenly view FDA approval as [an] indication that a product is fully safe and effective," he says. "Nothing could be further from the truth. We learn tremendous amounts about a product only once it's on the market and only after use among a broad population."

It took a median of 4.2 years after the drugs were approved for these safety concerns to come to light, the study found, and issues were more common among psychiatric drugs, biologic drugs, drugs that were granted "accelerated approval"

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 08-23-2021 at 10:48 PM

Old Post 08-23-2021 10:40 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
That is what I thought. You don't have anything.

I'm getting there it takes time

Old Post 08-23-2021 10:42 PM
benderb4
Banned

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline

TYPICAL VACCINE DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE

typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer,

Phase 1 trials can be completed in two to three months, allowing for two doses of a vaccine three to four weeks apart

Phase II

ACCELERATED
Phase 2 trials can be completed in three to four months, allowing for longer follow-up to better assess safety and immunogenicity. This timeline is shortened when phase 1 and phase 2 trials are combined.

ACCELERATED
Phase 3 trials may take six to nine months
FDA may authorize its use through an Emergency Use Authorization (EAU) even if definitive proof of the efficacy of the vaccine is not known, especially for diseases that cause high mortality.

1-2 YEARS IN TOTAL

Old Post 08-23-2021 11:13 PM
benderb4
Banned

https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines,...ited-States.pdf

● Although most common side effects of a vaccine
are identified in studies before the vaccine is
licensed, rare adverse events may not be detected
in these studies. Therefore, the U.S. vaccine safety
system continuously monitors for adverse events
(possible side effects) after a vaccine is licensed.
When millions of people receive a vaccine,
less
common side effects that were not identified
earlier may show up

Old Post 08-23-2021 11:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Crickets huh? I am still waiting.

Old Post 08-23-2021 11:29 PM
benderb4
Banned

The Clinical Trials, technically, are currently underway and won't end until October 27, 2022 for Moderna, and July 30, 2023 for Pfizer. Humans are the guinea pigs.

None of the 20+ severe effects of a COVID-19 Jab, as discussed in an October 2020 FDA-CDC meeting are mentioned in the Pfizer Fact Sheet.

https://cosmicfact.com/#pg16

the prestigious NIH confirms, unequivocally, that:

B. "COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated."

and

"that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralizing antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials." Note: The above study was conducted in March 2021.

Under 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3, which is the law governing the Emergency Use Authorizations of experimental vaccines, that statute requires the following before administration of a vaccine under an EUA:

Appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed:

(I) that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;

(II) of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and

(III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.

Old Post 08-23-2021 11:33 PM
benderb4
Banned

From the newsdesk of MSN, researchers report that the Pfizer jab lowers your antibodies by a factor of 5-6.

NCBI reports of Animal Studies concluded:

- 2004. Spike Protein from experimental jab produced Hepatitis in ferrets.

- 2005. Spike Protein not only disarmed the antibodies in civets, but made invading viruses even more virulent.

Jabs against one strain might worsen infection with others. The prevailing mantra. This has been known since 2005.

In 2012, the animal trials for mRNA jabs had to be stopped because the animals kept dying The former President of the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons along with Molecular Biologist & Immunologist, Dolores Cahill, PhD, confirm animals died in previous mRNA animal studies.

The numbers show Covid-19 jabs are at least 30 times deadlier than traditional vaccines.

- According to Pfizer, their "vaccine" was developed on January 25/20, in a few hours. The fastest time on record to develop a vaccine; up until then, the fastest was 4 years.

- Jan. 20/21. Press Release: PFIZER AND BIONTECH PUBLISH RESULTS OF STUDY SHOWING COVID-19 VACCINE ELICITS ANTIBODIES THAT NEUTRALIZE PSEUDOVIRUS A FAKE VIRUS ??why not test on the real COVID ?? BEARING THE SARS-COV-2 U.K. STRAIN SPIKE PROTEIN IN CELL CULTURE.

As Biden announces Surge Teams to fight Delta variants in hotspots, Fauci fails to explain that the Delta variant (dubbed B.1.617.2) is produced by the vaccinated. In other words, vaccinating the unvaccinated will only accelerate the spread of the Delta variant.

Old Post 08-23-2021 11:40 PM
benderb4
Banned

The CDC also confirms that Pfizer & Moderna jabs are the deadliest of all "vaccines".

The Israeli People Committee said of the Pfizer shot: There has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people.

Corroborating this fact, on June 3/21 we learn from Children's Health Defense that research shows the COVID vaccine spike protein can travel from the injection site to accumulate in organs, and in tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, liver and in “high concentrations” in ovaries.

Dr. Richard Fleming, with doctorate degrees in physics, medicine and law explains how the Spike Protein can cross the blood-brain barrier to cause Mad Cow Disease.

But the most egregious act of gross negligence is their failure to alert the public of the vaccine "shedding" unto the unvaccinated.

12,791 deaths by Covid-19 injections are reported by the National Vaccine Information Center as at Aug. 6/21.

One-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours.

Old Post 08-23-2021 11:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now you are just wandering around out there in outer space. The FDA approval must have really sent you off the deep end. One of your sources is "cosmicfact.com", oh my goodness.

Old Post 08-23-2021 11:51 PM
benderb4
Banned

The mRNA jab delivers a synthetic, inorganic molecule (medical device) that programs your cells to synthesize pathogens in the form of the spike protein that your immune system will constantly have to fight off for the rest of your life, according to experts such as Molecular Biologist & Immunologist, Professor Dolores Cahill. She explains. Fauci confirms. Dr. Lee Merritt reconfirms.

Others call it Information Therapy that hacks the software of life, according to Moderna's [Mode RNA] chief scientist. You essentially become a GMO.

July 5/21. Just in. Now we learn lethal graphene oxide is contained in all vaccines, test swabs, and masks.

In the US, over 197 million people have been jabbed at least once, as of August 14/21, or 59.4% of the population.

Also, an imperfect "vaccination" can enhance the transmission of highly virulent pathogens, according to this NCBI article. A study on mice concludes that the spike protein can cause lung damage.

The CDC inflated the death rate for Covid-19 by instructing medical practitioners in its March 24/20 directive to ascribe the cause of death as Covid-19 for all deaths, irrespective if patients had tested positive for Covid-19 or if they had other comorbidities, on the mere assumption they could have been infected, so as to ramp up the fear.

"As of May 1/21, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause.

In other words, we are to believe that suddenly the vaccinated are dying from natural causes - not from the vaccines or Covid - and that hardly anyone is adversely affected by the "vaccines"), as the unvaccinated keep dying from Covid.

The CDC later admitted that 94% of deaths had underlying conditions. That means, as at May 30/21, of the 591,265 deaths attributed to SARS-CoV-2, only 6% were actually caused directly by that virus, or 35,475 deaths.

Hospitals are paid $13,000 for every Covid-19 admission, and $39,000 for every patient that is put on a ventilator, on average.

Old Post 08-23-2021 11:58 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

It's like we're in bad episode of the twilight zone, where the Google eyed vaccinated are jumping in the streets like a bunch of school aged libtards, celebrating a cure for a disease the was destroy 5 months ago

Old Post 08-24-2021 12:02 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Are you aware that...
14. The PCR tests do not detect SARS-CoV-2 particles, but particles from any number of viruses you might have contracted in the past, and that a lawsuit for crimes against humanity is being launched by a German attorney,for this fraud. Even Fauci admits PCR tests don't work. The WHO backs him up. In this CDC document, testing guidelines state that false negatives and positives are possible . The PCR test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens -

But most importantly, SARS-CoV-2 was never isolated in the first instance:
As of Dec. 21/21, the CDC will drop the REAL-TIME PCR TEST

The CDC has played dumb about the high 37 to 40 cycle thresholds used for COVID PCR testing yielding 85-90% false positives.

Therapeutics and prophylactics for coronaviruses, like Hydroxychloroquine, have been approved in WHO, CDC and NIH websites, as far back as 2005.
But, suddenly in 2020 they were banned.

Documents prove that the media was to be the key player in creating the hype leading up to the promotion of vaccines, that a VACCINATE WITH CONFIDENCE paper by the CDC exists, along with British propaganda, and the WHO's syllabus on vaccine hesitancy, and,last but not least, that lifting lockdowns on condition of vaccination is used as a carrot to get people to accept the jab,

By the CDC's definition a vaccine is designed to prevent infection. But Fauci claims the primary aim of these "vaccines" is to reduce the severity of the illness, not prevent infection.

Old Post 08-24-2021 12:13 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Yes mainly delta and now they have around 10 cases of a new variant AY.3 off the Delta.

quote:
Oh my goodness, I thought that y'all don't want anyone to get any vaccine. Make up your minds. Instead of doing exactly like the Never Trumpers and just being anti vaccine, tell us what y'all think Americans should do. I am waiting. I know that y'all have done all of that research. Just what should we be doing?

Do everything you can to keep your own immune system up. Zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D and ivomec as a prophylactic. None of us have any guarantee in life, live it and not in fear of what tomorrow will bring. This virus seems to strike at random you never know if your going to be the person who is completely asymptomatic, get sick or worse whether vaccinated or not.
The most frightening thing in all this is we have no idea what on earth they have unleashed on the world but one thing is for sure, especially by looking at the numbers coming out of countries with extremely high vaccination rates, is that a vaccine will not stop it. Many scientists in fact think that this inadequate vaccine is actually creating super variants much like improper use of antibiotics has created super bugs. With it being zoological in nature (not just human host like polio, smallpox) a vaccine technically cannot ever eliminate it. What we can hope for is the best case scenario is that in it's mutations for survival and spread it acts like many other viruses and becomes less severe over time.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2394705/

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-24-2021 03:17 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Has ivomec been approved for human use by the FDA to combat Covid or is it experimental?
So, vitamins, horse and dog wormer and hope for the best? I think that I will take my chances with a vaccine that has been "proven safe and effective" by the FDA. I like to increase my odds rather than just hoping for the best.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-24-2021 at 04:09 AM

Old Post 08-24-2021 04:00 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Has ivomec been approved for human use by the FDA to combat Covid or is it experimental?
So, vitamins, horse and dog wormer and hope for the best? I think that I will take my chances with a vaccine that has been "proven safe and effective" by the FDA. I like to increase my odds rather than just hoping for the best.

Suit yourself at the very least take your vitamins. Ivomec has been used safely on humans for 49 years and won a Nobel peace prize. It is working in trial after trial in the prevention and treatment of Covid19. Many doctors and around here some Indian clinics are prescribing it. If you go the local feed store route remember to use dosing for your weight not a 1,200lb animal.
Viagra was originally a heart medication but that doesn't stop men from taking it now that it's re-purposed lol.
Of course the FDA isn't recommending ivomec, It's patent ran out a long time ago therefore big farma can't make billions of dollars off of it like they can a new drug. Sad because some of these drugs are proving very effective in covid19 treatment and prevention and could have saved countless lives. Big news flash pharma is the largest lobbyists of our government, $$$$$$$$$.
Anyone out there with chemo resistant cancer should check out the research on ivomectrin in the treatment of cancer. Another possible fascinating use that could save lives otherwise lost to big pharma! Research! The drug trials are being published, some have nothing to loose.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-24-2021 07:26 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Richard when are ya ever going to learn? You're poking the wrong bear. This one has the right answers.

Old Post 08-24-2021 12:42 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Suit yourself at the very least take your vitamins. Ivomec has been used safely on humans for 49 years and won a Nobel peace prize. It is working in trial after trial in the prevention and treatment of Covid19. Many doctors and around here some Indian clinics are prescribing it. If you go the local feed store route remember to use dosing for your weight not a 1,200lb animal.
Viagra was originally a heart medication but that doesn't stop men from taking it now that it's re-purposed lol.
Of course the FDA isn't recommending ivomec, It's patent ran out a long time ago therefore big farma can't make billions of dollars off of it like they can a new drug. Sad because some of these drugs are proving very effective in covid19 treatment and prevention and could have saved countless lives. Big news flash pharma is the largest lobbyists of our government, $$$$$$$$$.
Anyone out there with chemo resistant cancer should check out the research on ivomectrin in the treatment of cancer. Another possible fascinating use that could save lives otherwise lost to big pharma! Research! The drug trials are being published, some have nothing to loose.

It’s a cc for every 110 lb of body weight isn’t it??

Old Post 08-24-2021 03:20 PM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, look at what I found, seventy five doctors protesting. I wonder why Bender didn't post this.

NEWS
Florida doctors stage walkout to protest surge of unvaccinated patients
By Patrick Reilly

August 23, 2021 | 7:13pm
A group of South Florida doctors walked out of their hospital Monday to protest the surge in COVID-19 hospitalizations among the unvaccinated.

The doctors walked out just before sunrise in an effort to encourage residents to get the COVID-19 vaccine, saying they are fatigued from working so hard during the latest surge.
A group of doctors staging a walkout at Palm Beach Internal Medicine to protest COVID-19 cases among unvaccinated patients.
WPTV
“We are exhausted. Our patience and resources are running low and we need your help,” Dr. Rupesh Dharia from Palm Beach Internal Medicine told NBC 8.

The outbreak in Florida, mainly from the more infectious Delta variant, has become one of the worst in the nation.

The doctors gathered outside the hospital.
WPTV
Florida has lost five police officers to virus in just the past week, including a 27-year-old female officer.

A Florida mother lost both her sons to the virus in 24 hours and is now urging everyone to get the vaccine.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-25-2021 at 01:55 AM

Old Post 08-25-2021 01:50 AM