UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Arizona Audit
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

Arizona Audit

Well they are finishing up today
After multiple attempts to stop the Audit from proceeding
After multiple threats from the RAT party
The RAT party Lawyers attempting to stop it by court
The Crooked DOJ has and is still trying to stop it
Many other states have visited Arizona for a template for conducting one.

2.1 million ballots were to be subjected to audit scrutiny by Cyber Ninjas and all the while the RAT party arguing and disputing Audit integrity
Won't see this on Communist News Network

It has been discovered........
Boxes are MISSING ballots
Ballots packed and counted are BLANK
There are LESS BALLOTS then the suppose to be CERTIFIED 2.1 ballots

Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

https://nationalfile.com/audit-orga...-blank-ballots/

JUST IN - Arizona Attorney General and US Senate candidate Mark Brnovich to the US Department of Justice: "My office is not amused by the DOJ's posturing and will not tolerate any effort to undermine or interfere with our state Senate's audit."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...dojs-posturing/

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 06-15-2021 at 02:25 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-15-2021 02:09 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Donald Trump has been watching the utterly bonkers election "audit" in Arizona with great interest. In fact, a New York Times reporter recently noted that Trump has told people close to him that he believes the Arizona audit "could undo" the results of the 2020 presidential election.

It was against this insane backdrop that the former president issued a statement yesterday that read in part, "Arizona Republican State Senators are engendering such tremendous respect, even adoration, for the great job they are doing on the Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam."

There is no scenario in which any of that was true. On the contrary, a variety of prominent Arizona Republicans are increasingly mortified by this embarrassing fiasco. What's more, as the Arizona Republic reported yesterday, the IT company that was in charge of running the day-to-day audit no longer wants anything to do with the partisan debacle.

The contract with Wake TSI ended May 14, the original completion date for the hand count, and the company chose not to renew its contract, according to Randy Pullen, an audit spokesperson and former state GOP chair. "They were done," he said. "They didn't want to come back."

If Wake TSI's name sounds familiar, it's not your imagination. Rachel explained on the show last week that Cyber Ninjas, the woefully unqualified Florida outfit run by a fringe conspiracy theorist, needed a subcontractor to oversee the actual recounting of more than 2 million ballots in Maricopa County.

Wake TSI is now walking away. It's hard to blame them; I wouldn't want to come back, either.

Last week, the Republican-dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors urged the GOP-led state Senate to put a stop to this madness, calling the outlandish process a "spectacle that is harming all of us," adding, "Our state has become a laughingstock."

They went on to write, "You have rented out the once good name of the Arizona State Senate to grifters and con-artists, who are fundraising hard-earned money from our fellow citizens even as your contractors parade around the Coliseum, hunting for bamboo and something they call 'kinematic artifacts' while shining purple lights for effect. None of these things are done in a serious audit. The result is that the Arizona Senate is held up to ridicule in every corner of the globe and our democracy is imperiled.

The letter was signed by members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, as well as the local Democratic sheriff, and Stephen Richer, the local Republican official who oversees Maricopa County's elections department.

It was the same Richer who responded to Donald Trump's deranged comments about the state's election results, describing the former president's preposterous nonsense as "unhinged." Richer added, "We can't indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country."

Evidence of this ridiculous process "engendering such tremendous respect, even adoration" remains hard to come by.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 06-15-2021 10:20 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

I pay no attention the nut behind the curtain that is on my ignore list😆 😆😆😆

RATS are running scared...WHY ?
I know if I had nothing to hide I would give them the key and tell them to have at it.
Instead they are fighting fang and nail to stop audits at any price....WHY ??

Here are more headliners

Georgia Secretary Of State Brad Raffensperger Claims His Office Is Ready To Probe Fulton County After Official Says Election Forms Are ‘Missing’
Earlier on Monday, Mariska Bodison with the county’s Board of Registration and Elections revealed that “a few forms are missing” when asked for documentation on approximately 19,000 absentee ballots that were said to have been placed in drop boxes.
The forms that are currently missing would detail the chain of custody for the ballots. They are required by law.

Biden PANICS- Orders AG Garland To Interfere In State Ballot Audits That Will Prove The Election Was RIGGED.
Several states are conducting audits and are investigating how in the hell the demented Biden beat PRESIDENT TRUMP in the 2020 Presidential election.
As these investigations continue to find major flaws and outright cheating Biden and his fellow commies are breaking out the big guns.
Namely, Attorney General Merrick Garland who is totally biased and believes that Whites are the biggest threat to America.

Arizona’s Democrat Secretary of State Says Other States Concerned 2020 Election Audits Coming

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, launched another attack on the Republican-controlled Arizona State Senate’s audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 election results Monday, and complained election officials in other states are concerned they may soon be subject to similar audits.
“We have election officials across the country that we’re talking to that are very concerned about this coming to their states, and are looking at Arizona to see how they might be able to stop it if it does,” Hobbs told MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle on Monday.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 06-15-2021 at 06:44 PM

Old Post 06-15-2021 06:25 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why are the Democrats so afraid of the results of the Arizona audit? Why are they trying so hard to discredit the audit and the people/company doing the audit before the results are even in? Apparantly even the democrats think something wrong went on in Arizona.

Old Post 06-18-2021 02:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Lol scared?? Boy aint nobody scared hahaha. Votes already been counted, certified, and President Biden won. Scared of what lol.

Its gonna be a loooooooong 4 years lol. How bout a round of applause for YOUR and ding dong donnies President! Great job President Biden keep up the outstanding work. Glad a man with honor and integrity is in charge!

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 06-22-2021 04:38 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Why are the Democrats so afraid of the results of the Arizona audit? Why are they trying so hard to discredit the audit and the people/company doing the audit before the results are even in? Apparantly even the democrats think something wrong went on in Arizona.

Richard summon the fox. We need a head count of the chickens.

Old Post 06-22-2021 04:40 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Dictator Biden "a man of honesty and integrity"???? Give me a break, you have lost all credibility now.

Have you just blocked the fact that he has been a corrupt politician his entire life from your memory? Have you completely blocked the facts that he started out by lying and plagiarizing his way through law school from your mind?

Old Post 06-22-2021 02:02 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Plagiarism from 1965? Lol.You something else big guy.

Old Post 06-23-2021 01:37 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Lol scared?? Boy aint nobody scared hahaha. Votes already been counted, certified, and President Biden won. Scared of what lol.

Its gonna be a loooooooong 4 years lol. How bout a round of applause for YOUR and ding dong donnies President! Great job President Biden keep up the outstanding work. Glad a man with honor and integrity is in charge!

what an idiot. you and Biden

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 06-23-2021 06:24 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced

The Arizona Audit officially completed both the hand count and paper evaluation inspections on Friday.

Earlier this afternoon, volunteers slammed a box closed and cheered in celebration after the final ballots were inspected.
TGP reported that the results will be released in two phases:
1.) On Monday we may see a preliminary report, which details the accuracy of the number of certified ballots.
2.) We then expect to see a full forensic report which details the forensic images and ballot findings.
This is HUGE.

On Monday, we will know the true number of ballots that were cast in Maricopa County. If it is drastically different than the number of certified ballots, as expected with the discrepancies found, there will be severe consequences for Doug Ducey and Katie Hobbs.

The Arizona State Senate will need to consider decertifying the results if they cannot prove that Biden was the winner. Attorney General Mark Brnovich will need to initiate an investigation into those involved in the scam and the cover-up.

Old Post 06-26-2021 05:18 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Like Botton !!

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 06-26-2021 09:48 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only counting of ballots has ended. Stage 2 begins now. Final report with findings is "still weeks to months away". They must be getting paid by the hour.

Old Post 06-28-2021 07:54 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Great job President Biden keep up the outstanding work. Glad a man with honor and integrity is in charge!

It is hard for me to understand how a sane person can think this way?

Honor and integrity? seriously?

The man is a mentally incompetent buffoon.

Old Post 06-29-2021 02:22 AM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
It is hard for me to understand how a sane person can think this way?......

You might have just figured it out?

Old Post 06-29-2021 04:35 AM
Wingman66
Banned

The rest of us understand y'alls confusion. You're used to ding dong donnies way of insanity. You can't recognize a sane person anymore. Sad.

Old Post 06-29-2021 10:01 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
The rest of us understand y'alls confusion. You're used to ding dong donnies way of insanity. You can't recognize a sane person anymore. Sad.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW WINGNUT ?

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 06-29-2021 02:07 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
. You can't recognize a sane person anymore. Sad.

LMAO and who might that be?
Can't be Biden,they don't even want him talk with out a tele-prompter or take live questions!!

Remember Pelosi "NO, We don't want him to talk" lol
sounds sane to me.......lol

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 06-29-2021 06:33 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the US Supreme Court upheld the new Arizona law that prohibits "vote harvesting". Apparantly in the 2020 presidential election, democrats were going into minority communities and elderly housing projects and saying that they were election officials. They collected ballots or "helped" the residents fill out their ballot. If the votes were for Biden, they turned them in. If they were for Trump, they either changed them or threw them in the trash. This is now illegal in Arizona.

Old Post 07-01-2021 03:24 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

what a bunch of bafoons.

Old Post 07-04-2021 02:35 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
what a bunch of bafoons.

YEP,THE ENTIRE DEMOCRAP PARTY........SAD GROUP OF POS

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 07-04-2021 03:14 AM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
what a bunch of bafoons.

BAFFOONS !!!!

Wow you finally admit the RAT Cheaters are Baffoons.( you must have looked in the mirror this morning).. THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING how stupid your DUM RAT party is!!!

HEAD BAFFOON LEADER!!!!

Last edited by benderb4 on 07-04-2021 at 04:44 PM

Old Post 07-04-2021 04:40 PM
benderb4
Banned

Democrats Say It Is Easy To Hack Voting Machines

WATCH !!! Out of their own faces.
https://rumble.com/viuvqp-democrats...g-machines.html

Old Post 07-11-2021 02:34 AM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Now they just demonize you today if you say the same thing they did a couple yrs ago that’s rats for ya

Old Post 07-11-2021 11:59 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Democrats Say It Is Easy To Hack Voting Machines

WATCH !!! Out of their own faces.
https://rumble.com/viuvqp-democrats...g-machines.html

No sound !

Old Post 07-11-2021 12:59 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

I read a post this morning that Arizona is going to flip 740,000 votes to Trump !

Old Post 07-11-2021 01:01 PM