UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Dictator Biden
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Policy

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
But which was better for our country?

HONESTLY answer that question

Was Trump reversing Obama decisions better or Biden reversing Trumps decisions?

Well......of Course Trump was better for Our Country. I Voted for him twice and hoped he would Win in 2020......But he didnt and then instigated the Nut Cases taking over the Capitol Building......thats when I marked him off my list to give him Support.
I couldnt stand Obama & his Policies.....and I Voted for him the first time but quickly marked him off my list as well.....Trump did away with the Obamacare Mandate and other stupid Policies.
Biden/Harris outsmarted Trump.....Plain & Simple. While Trump was on Twitter & FB flapping his lips, Biden/Harris were Campaigning and Pulling in Voters. The Election wasn't stolen so I dont want to hear that garbage. Trump took too much for Granted in the 2020 Election.
But you know what......Nothing will change because people dont have the Guts to TRULY standup for whats right......like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Etc. Etc. Etc.....What took place at the Capitol on Jan. 6th could have headed in the right direction but wasn't because they didnt have a Leader to take Control and start a Movement to actually make a difference.
They would rather get on a Site like this one and Start 45+ Threads about whats wrong but never do anything about it. Sorry but its the Truth.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 03-24-2021 at 09:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2021 09:34 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Policy

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Well......of Course Trump was better for Our Country. I Voted for him twice and hoped he would Win in 2020......But he didnt and then instigated the Nut Cases taking over the Capitol Building......thats when I marked him off my list to give him Support.
I couldnt stand Obama & his Policies.....and I Voted for him the first time but quickly marked him off my list as well.....Trump did away with the Obamacare Mandate and other stupid Policies.
Biden/Harris outsmarted Trump.....Plain & Simple. While Trump was on Twitter & FB flapping his lips, Biden/Harris were Campaigning and Pulling in Voters. The Election wasn't stolen so I dont want to hear that garbage. Trump took too much for Granted in the 2020 Election.
But you know what......Nothing will change because people dont have the Guts to TRULY standup for whats right......like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Etc. Etc. Etc.....What took place at the Capitol on Jan. 6th could have headed in the right direction but wasn't because they didnt have a Leader to take Control and start a Movement to actually make a difference.
They would rather get on a Site like this one and Start 45+ Threads about whats wrong but never do anything about it. Sorry but its the Truth.
Tim

I'm confused. You say you don't think the election was rigged, but what took place at the capital on Jan. 6 was in the right direction. So you think protesting a rightfully elected president is a good thing?

Old Post 03-24-2021 09:56 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Policy

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I'm confused. You say you don't think the election was rigged, but what took place at the capital on Jan. 6 was in the right direction. So you think protesting a rightfully elected president is a good thing?

I figured it wouldnt take much....🙄😁

In my opinion the Election was not rigged and it was Won Fair & Square.
You can Protest about whatever you want to.....as long as its done right and Peaceful.....which we all know it wasn't. Whats hard to understand about that ?.....🙄😏😁
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-24-2021 10:03 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Why protest? Protest what?

Old Post 03-24-2021 10:08 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Biden/Harris were Campaigning and Pulling in Voters.
Tim

LOL seriously?

Best basement run campaign of all time!

Old Post 03-24-2021 10:23 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Protest

quote:
Why protest? Protest what?

Exactly......!!!!
Now you are getting it....
😉🙄👌
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-24-2021 10:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Tim

Oh my goodness, are you still saying that President Trump instigated the Capitol Building riot? Have you not seen or heard the results of the Justice Dept/FBI investigation?

So what would you have us do? Run for office ourselves?

I haven't seen a peaceful protest since the 60's.

Biden couldn't outsmart himself. The DNC "outsmarted" the Republican organization by unconstitutionally changing election laws to benefit themselves. They stacked the deck. Whether that was cheating/stealing the election all depends on your point of view.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-24-2021 at 11:42 PM

Old Post 03-24-2021 11:37 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Policy

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, are you still saying that President Trump instigated the Capitol Building riot? Have you not seen or heard the results of the Justice Dept/FBI investigation?

So what would you have us do? Run for office ourselves?

I haven't seen a peaceful protest since the 60's.

Biden couldn't outsmart himself. The DNC "outsmarted" the Republican organization by unconstitutionally changing election laws to benefit themselves. They stacked the deck. Whether that was cheating/stealing the election all depends on your point of view.

If the Republican Party let rhe DNC Outsmart them......then they need definitely need some help.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-24-2021 11:47 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Protest

quote:
Exactly......!!!!
Now you are getting it....
😉🙄👌
Tim

Triple, you're going to have to start making sense. Now it seems like you're saying there should not have been a protest when earlier you said it was a good start. I'm beginning to think you're a closet "I think the election was rigged" person.

Old Post 03-25-2021 12:56 AM
DocAcumen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Protest

quote:
Triple, you're going to have to start making sense. Now it seems like you're saying there should not have been a protest when earlier you said it was a good start. I'm beginning to think you're a closet "I think the election was rigged" person.

It is "SIMPLE"
He walks into the GAME wearing a Plaid shirt, carrying a purse with 2 T-Shirts!

He chooses to wear the T-Shirt of CHOICE after the GAME is OVER!!!!!!

You get it NOW ????

Simple CHOICE RIGHT???

Old Post 03-25-2021 07:00 AM
DocAcumen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DocAcumen Click here to Send DocAcumen a Private Message Find more posts by DocAcumen Add DocAcumen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Protest

quote:
Originally posted by DocAcumen
It is "SIMPLE"
He walks into the GAME wearing a Plaid shirt, carrying a purse with 2 T-Shirts!

He chooses to wear the T-Shirt of CHOICE after the GAME is OVER!!!!!!

You get it NOW ????

Simple CHOICE RIGHT???

Nope......More like :
He stays Home, Reads a Good Book and a glimpse at the "Game" while scrolling thru the Channels on his 70 inch T.V. and saying ....Look at all those Idiots getting worked up over the "Game" when at the end of the day it wont matter who Wins....😉😁😉
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-25-2021 11:37 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The only problem with that is that this isn't a "game" and at the end of the day It matters who wins.

Old Post 03-25-2021 01:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

LMAO

You guys are finally figuring ole trpl kennel out?
Full of crap,talks out of both sides of his mouth.
Changes sides daily.

70" Tv ......was it on sale at Walmart or Meijers?Bought with Biden or Trump stimulus? lol

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-25-2021 02:17 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Game

quote:
The only problem with that is that this isn't a "game" and at the end of the day It matters who wins.

Well......DocAcumen said it was a GAME.
Do I need to quote him ?
You cant have it both ways.....😉😁
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-25-2021 05:06 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: LMAO

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
You guys are finally figuring ole trpl kennel out?
Full of crap,talks out of both sides of his mouth.
Changes sides daily.

70" Tv ......was it on sale at Walmart or Meijers?Bought with Biden or Trump stimulus? lol

Nope......Actually bought it at Best Buy right b4 the
Super Bowl 9 years ago......Long b4 any Stimulus Money......😉
You cant ever figure me out.......You are not Smart enough.
No one pays much attention to you and I think its because of your Username........You need to change that b4 people start to Wonder about you.....😉😁🤦‍♂️
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-25-2021 05:15 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: LMAO

quote:
Done explained my user name.
Get over it closet Democrap

You should have to have a coondog to have Kennel name if you want to pick and cry.
You gave away 1 dog you bought from me because "you didn't have time". I'm sure you remember Trixie.Redtick female.Around 8 months old.Met you in Auburn ,In.

Oh.....OK.......
I do remember you.....and her.
I didnt give her away.....I Sold her. If its the same one I am thinking of......about 6 years ago ?
Out of one of Seth Isch dogs I think.
You should have told me your Name and I wouldnt have been so hard with you because you seemed like a Good Guy.
I think Pat is your Name ?
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-25-2021 06:06 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: LMAO

quote:
Oh.....OK.......
I do remember you.....and her.
I didnt give her away.....I Sold her. If its the same one I am thinking of......about 6 years ago ?
Out of one of Seth Isch dogs I think.
You should have told me your Name and I wouldnt have been so hard with you because you seemed like a Good Guy.
I think Pat is your Name ?
Tim

Lol,Ok... not what you told me when I asked later how she was doing.
You told me you let a buddy take her,you didn't have time.
Yes,Trixie was 10 months old off Isch's Dinp hound.
Sold her to buy Bark male in my signature.

Did she ever turn out to be anything?Other 1 I had out of that litter was a male {Name was Change} sold him to a friend.
Chop both ways,Kinda Tree happy.
He sold him back to Seth's Dad at around 2yrs old

Last edited by 4play on 03-25-2021 at 08:05 PM

Old Post 03-25-2021 08:01 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LMAO

quote:
Lol,Ok... not what you told me when I asked later how she was doing.
You told me you let a buddy take her,you didn't have time.
Yes,Trixie was 10 months old off Isch's Dinp hound.
Sold her to buy Bark male in my signature.

Did she ever turn out to be anything?Other 1 I had out of that litter was a male {Name was Change} sold him to a friend.
Chop both ways,Kinda Tree happy.
He sold him back to Seth's Dad at around 2yrs old

We ended up being Partners on her and she started to do pretty Good......it took her awhile to get the Treeing part down and she was kind of a Hot Nose Dog. Good Tree Dog when she Treed. I ended up selling him my half of her. He had a Bad Stroke and died 8 Months later and had been confined to a bed those 8 Months Paralyzed from the Chest down. Not sure what happened to her after that.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 03-25-2021 at 08:31 PM

Old Post 03-25-2021 08:28 PM
Donnie Frazier
UKC Forum Member

Triple K Why?

I Voted for him twice and hoped he would Win in 2020......But he didnt and then instigated the Nut Cases taking over the Capitol Building......thats when I marked him off my list to give him Support.

Triple K:
How or why do you conclude that Trump instigated the Capitol Building Protest? Thanks,

Donnie Frazier

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch FRAZIER'S TIMBERMUSIC PSYCHO R.I.P.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Firebrands Smoking With Tess

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Bings Tess ( 2010 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion )
(2010 Grand American Final Four Finalist )

Old Post 03-25-2021 10:56 PM
Donnie Frazier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Frazier Click here to Send Donnie Frazier a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie Frazier Find more posts by Donnie Frazier Add Donnie Frazier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Triple K Why?

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Frazier
I Voted for him twice and hoped he would Win in 2020......But he didnt and then instigated the Nut Cases taking over the Capitol Building......thats when I marked him off my list to give him Support.

Triple K:
How or why do you conclude that Trump instigated the Capitol Building Protest? Thanks,

Donnie Frazier

Donnie
Your question has been answered many times on this Site......But might be buried in the Ridiculous amount of Political Threads/Posts on this Site.
Feel free to search for it..........I wont waste anymore of my time on these Posts.
This has been in Good Fun or at least for me.....😂
But I am now steering Ckear of this Crap on here.
Everyone has their own way of thinking when it comes to Politics and I have came to the Conclusion that the farther you distance yourself from the Lieing Crooks, the better and stress free your life will be.
Take care
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-26-2021 12:06 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When was the last time that our new Dictator had a physical check up? Will he get one from the White House Physician? Will it include cognitive tests? Will they make public the findings like they did President Trump's?
Just how much will Americans put up with from this idiot and his ultra liberal Dictatorship before civil disobedience starts setting in?

Old Post 04-01-2021 04:45 PM
POP
UKC Forum Member

quote:
When was the last time that our new Dictator had a physical check up? Will he get one from the White House Physician? Will it include cognitive tests? Will they make public the findings like they did President Trump's?
Just how much will Americans put up with from this idiot and his ultra liberal Dictatorship before civil disobedience starts setting in?

Richard i sure do enjoy your questions/insight each day!

I sure miss JiM......I would love to hear what he thought of the current political mess.

Old Post 04-01-2021 05:52 PM
POP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POP Click here to Send POP a Private Message Find more posts by POP Add POP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by POP

I sure miss JiM......I would love to hear what he thought of the current political mess.

X2

He was always spot on with his rules questions or interpretations!!

Old Post 04-01-2021 06:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What happened to Jim? He was the rules expert.

Can you just imagine Biden's interpretation of the rules if he was a coonhunter?

Biden has lied 5 or 6 times about the new Ga voter laws or rules that call for ID's and are meant to curb voter fraud. He has tried to portray them as racially motivated even though he is well aware that they were motivated by the massive voter fraud in the 2016 election. I wonder why Biden is so against trying to curb voter fraud and restoring confidence, integrity and fairness back into our elections?

Old Post 04-01-2021 06:41 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
What happened to Jim? He was the rules expert.

Can you just imagine Biden's interpretation of the rules if he was a coonhunter?

Biden has lied 5 or 6 times about the new Ga voter laws or rules that call for ID's and are meant to curb voter fraud. He has tried to portray them as racially motivated even though he is well aware that they were motivated by the massive voter fraud in the 2016 election. I wonder why Biden is so against trying to curb voter fraud and restoring confidence, integrity and fairness back into our elections?

Past away

If I remember right from complications from heart procedure?

Old Post 04-01-2021 07:08 PM