UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Finding Bigfoot????
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
A Dowell
UKC Forum Member

boys i aint gna lie to ya if i seen one close enough id kill it an get it stuffed lol,i just wonder if theyd send ya to jail or somethan for killn one but if he was freindly id prolly just hang out with him lol

(606)879-8212
home of

(black and tans)
turners big black jack(obama) R.I.P
long nite black betty
dowell an turners ole hank
cheroke connie R.I.P

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2012 04:02 AM
A Dowell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Dowell Click here to Send A Dowell a Private Message Find more posts by A Dowell Add A Dowell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by A Dowell
boys i aint gna lie to ya if i seen one close enough id kill it an get it stuffed lol,i just wonder if theyd send ya to jail or somethan for killn one but if he was freindly id prolly just hang out with him lol
If he was too friendly he might want to marry you! I feel sure they are limited in choices. But then again if you killed it and went to jail..........................

Old Post 01-24-2012 04:18 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Dowell
UKC Forum Member

well when it crossed the line an started comn on to me id just have to kill it any way casue i aint gna be with no guy an i dnt like harry weomen that are stronger than me

(606)879-8212
home of

(black and tans)
turners big black jack(obama) R.I.P
long nite black betty
dowell an turners ole hank
cheroke connie R.I.P

Old Post 01-24-2012 04:32 AM
A Dowell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Dowell Click here to Send A Dowell a Private Message Find more posts by A Dowell Add A Dowell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

I'll try to respond tomorrow if I can on that I just want to keep on laughing till I go to sleep.

Old Post 01-24-2012 09:33 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Govermrnt paying them

That's what I'm talking about, PLEASE send the producer or someone I need the money and feel for sure I have heard BIG FOOTS in the woods, bunches of um i think.
DAWG I have never turkey hunted, Yesser hunted it this year not my favorite place, got permission to hunt a lot of the woods that touch it though. I know it is open to all and that is GREAT no problum with that I find that if others are hunting it is hard not to interfier the way the land lays.
Did you have any contact with the previous owners? Now that the secret is out bout them SQUACHES and "I" know where they are maybee that will slow yawl down from hunting it. HA! HA!.

Old Post 01-24-2012 01:05 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

This thread is starting to look squachy.

NT CH Bullets Iowa River Squirt
Five star state hunt championship 2nd place
Five star qualifier 1st place win.
Bbcha sectional high scoring male
World hunt qualified 2009
9th place open bluetick reunion
Davis's Iowa River Striker ( Squirt X J and N's Blue Night Sky)

BnJs Sugar Babe.
Hitting the comp hunts 2015

"Whatever works for you"

Old Post 01-24-2012 02:06 PM
jason2579 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason2579 Click here to Send jason2579 a Private Message Click Here to Email jason2579 Find more posts by jason2579 Add jason2579 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

I swear thats what they said sunday night that they got paid from the government kinda made me mad i guess we know where some of our money is going now days

Little Girl (Walker)
Rowdy Rebel (Black&Tan-Walker Mix)10/31/2011
www.michaelscustombaits.com

Old Post 01-24-2012 02:08 PM
Coontravker49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coontravker49 Click here to Send Coontravker49 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coontravker49 Visit Coontravker49's homepage! Find more posts by Coontravker49 Add Coontravker49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jason2579
This thread is starting to look squachy.
Yep, just the way ga dawg intended it be!

Old Post 01-24-2012 03:55 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldsmobile63
UKC Forum Member

fake

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Heres a real un from GA.

what a crack head

'PR' simpsons molly (redbone coonhound)
'PR' simpsons stylish hardwood gypsee attack(walker coonhound)
"PR' Simpsons hardwood dixie attack (walker)
simpsons ramblin banjo(bluetick)
'PR' Simpson"s night train Riley(b&t)

Old Post 01-24-2012 04:55 PM
oldsmobile63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldsmobile63 Click here to Send oldsmobile63 a Private Message Click Here to Email oldsmobile63 Visit oldsmobile63's homepage! Find more posts by oldsmobile63 Add oldsmobile63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldsmobile63
UKC Forum Member

fake

i have seen beter fake pitchers than that

'PR' simpsons molly (redbone coonhound)
'PR' simpsons stylish hardwood gypsee attack(walker coonhound)
"PR' Simpsons hardwood dixie attack (walker)
simpsons ramblin banjo(bluetick)
'PR' Simpson"s night train Riley(b&t)

Old Post 01-24-2012 04:56 PM
oldsmobile63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldsmobile63 Click here to Send oldsmobile63 a Private Message Click Here to Email oldsmobile63 Visit oldsmobile63's homepage! Find more posts by oldsmobile63 Add oldsmobile63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishheat298
UKC Forum Member

Next invention......Big Foot hounds!!

‘PR’ Hardtime Bluegill (Grntch Red Ruby Hardtime Crow x ‘PR’ Little Miss Blue)

‘PR’ Main Street Ramblin Ramrod (Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo x Ntch Poplar Run Blue Bonnie)

‘PR’ Main Street Double Trouble (Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo x Ntch Poplar Run Blue Bonnie)

R.I.P
Ntch Indiana Jones (Woodstock redman x blue arrow)

NTCH Buck Creeks Wild Wendy (Shannon’s iron Hank x Shannon’s Flossie)

Grntch Main Street Hooker (Main Street Max x Twin Creek Patch)

Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo (Main Street Max x Buck Creeks Wild Wendy) **Semen** ‘14 1st place Grnite Bluetick Days

Grntch Pkc CH Main Street Dyno (Main Street Dino x Red Ruby Suzie) final 4 pkc black n tan days, final 4 Indiana Autumn Pro Classic, semi finals legacy

Heart,lonely,accurate loyal hounds! Full Throttle English Hounds!
John 3:16!
Born again Christian 3-8-15
219-344-1885

Old Post 01-24-2012 07:05 PM
englishheat298 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishheat298 Click here to Send englishheat298 a Private Message Click Here to Email englishheat298 Find more posts by englishheat298 Add englishheat298 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

could this be why alot of people think they see bigfoot?

http://youtu.be/76OgQ0iH_cA

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Old Post 01-24-2012 08:09 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrossbreedCur
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sheriff Andy
could this be why alot of people think they see bigfoot?

http://youtu.be/76OgQ0iH_cA

That was pretty wicked... I didn't know a bear could walk that far on its hind legs..... Looked pretty funky doin it to.

"PR" Thunderheart Crickett
"PR" Thunderheart Waylen
Weems and Crockett Bred Plotts

Old Post 01-24-2012 09:02 PM
CrossbreedCur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrossbreedCur Click here to Send CrossbreedCur a Private Message Click Here to Email CrossbreedCur Visit CrossbreedCur's homepage! Find more posts by CrossbreedCur Add CrossbreedCur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bluedogman
Yep, just the way ga dawg intended it be!
What you talking about? This is serious business here

Old Post 01-25-2012 12:31 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
What you talking about? This is serious business here

Sorry fellows i just love it when they say that. This is a squachy area. These woods are very squachy or that sounded squachy. How in the heck can they tell what's squachy when it's never been proven they exist. But i sure love the term squachy. When my boss gets on my backside i tell him he sounds squachy and he just stares at me LOL.

NT CH Bullets Iowa River Squirt
Five star state hunt championship 2nd place
Five star qualifier 1st place win.
Bbcha sectional high scoring male
World hunt qualified 2009
9th place open bluetick reunion
Davis's Iowa River Striker ( Squirt X J and N's Blue Night Sky)

BnJs Sugar Babe.
Hitting the comp hunts 2015

"Whatever works for you"

Old Post 01-25-2012 05:55 AM
jason2579 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason2579 Click here to Send jason2579 a Private Message Click Here to Email jason2579 Find more posts by jason2579 Add jason2579 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

I'D SAY THERE ARE A LOT MORE IDIOTS IN THIS WORLD THAN THERE ARE 3 LEGGED BEARS!!!

Old Post 01-25-2012 06:03 AM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Hey Preacher!!!
I'D SAY THERE ARE A LOT MORE IDIOTS IN THIS WORLD THAN THERE ARE 3 LEGGED BEARS!!!
Must be since we are trying to fix it come Nov 2012. LOL

Old Post 01-25-2012 06:06 AM
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by jason2579
Sorry fellows i just love it when they say that. This is a squachy area. These woods are very squachy or that sounded squachy. How in the heck can they tell what's squachy when it's never been proven they exist. But i sure love the term squachy. When my boss gets on my backside i tell him he sounds squachy and he just stares at me LOL.
You must work private, a Union man would be gone.

Old Post 01-25-2012 06:07 AM
Hazel Hill Blueticks
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by englishheat298
Next invention......Big Foot hounds!!

I already beat you to it. I was talking to my wife about it last night, but you would have to use a slick treeing dog. Then make up stuff as you go along just like they do on the show. Or if by chance it treed a coon, just shine enough to see eyes and say it's a baby sqatch.

I do need to get them out here to film. My rabbits were doing circles in there cages last night. In the area I hunt I can make mouth calls and stir up the yotes. I heard some tree knocking yesterday afternoon. I think it may have been the squatch on day watch.

If the government is paying these clowns I want my money back along with all the other money that has been taken from my check that has been wasted. I guess we wouldn't have a government then.

Home of

Natural,Bawlmouth,Coldnose, Hardtreeing,Blueticks.
Hazel Hill Blueticks A Family Name since 1949.

PROUD MEMBERS OF TEAM COON DOG!

Brad & Alison (Wilcox) McGill
(660) 833-3180
hazelhillblueticks@hotmail.com

Old Post 01-25-2012 06:22 AM
Hazel Hill Blueticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hazel Hill Blueticks Click here to Send Hazel Hill Blueticks a Private Message Click Here to Email Hazel Hill Blueticks Find more posts by Hazel Hill Blueticks Add Hazel Hill Blueticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Hazel Hill Blueticks
if the government is paying these clowns I want my money back along with all the other money that has been taken from my check that has been wasted. I guess we wouldn't have a government then.
Not a hundred percent of it is wasted > If you know the Constituition The money they took was for defense of our homeland and government operation. It's only the other 99% of your money that has been wasted.

Last edited by l.lyle on 01-25-2012 at 06:34 AM

Old Post 01-25-2012 06:32 AM
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

AMEN TO THAT!!! IF THE FED. GOV. ONLY SPENT MONEY ON THINGS THAT ARE CONSTITUTIONAL WE'D BE ROLLING IN THE DOUGH WITH ALL THAT TAX MONEY ROLLING IN, MIGHT EVEN HAVE A SHOT AT PAYING OFF THE NAT. DEBT!!!

Last edited by Hey Preacher!!! on 01-25-2012 at 07:39 AM

Old Post 01-25-2012 06:43 AM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Hey Preacher!!!
AMEN TO THAT!!! IF THE FED. GOV. ONLY SPENT MONEY ON THINGS THAT ARE CONSTITUTIONAL WE'D BE ROLLING IN THE DOUGH WITH ALL THAT TAX MONEY ROLLING IN, MIGHT EVEN HAVE A SHOT AT PAYING OFF TH NAT. DEBT!!!
I do seem to wonder ? Do you or me ever have to guess at who in the heck was going to topai , bald headed wonder, to pay for that there feller"s chicken in de pot?? Or DePOT ? He promised us so loudly? Train Train, take me on out of dis place (DEPOT) . Oh train , train------------------- I recon so . Somebody gona happen along and say fool, you dumb fool !! .

And I shall or shall not respond at my own daggum discretion.

Well, I got home a little late ( from coon hunting) I found a mule in the staybull where my horse ought to be. I said , wake up wife my good ole wife, explain yo self to me,. she said , that is just a milk cow my grandma gave to me... and it goes on and on if you want to hear the rest LOL But you do get the gist of it I hope concerning Obama's State of the Union Addressedown.

Old Post 01-25-2012 07:45 AM
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

STOP TALKING ABOUT CHICKEN, YOU'RE MAKING ME HUNGRY, YOU KNOW I AM A PREACHER!!! LOL!!! I WONDER IF KFC IS OPEN?!!!

Old Post 01-25-2012 08:11 AM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

preacher i had chicken pot pie for supper,you dont get no more baptist than that lol.

Old Post 01-25-2012 08:18 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

AMEN BROTHER!!! I SEE THAT HAND!!!

Old Post 01-25-2012 08:23 AM