UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Finding Bigfoot????
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Re: GA DAWG

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
Heres a serious question for you ,,will a bigfoot be captured alive before Boise State wins the NC ,,,lol
Most likely!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2012 01:27 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Ps.. Ga Dawg, have you applied for a moderator license for this thread? Never know when someone will come in and take over changing the subject and all on YOUR thread!

Old Post 01-22-2012 02:29 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scarecrow
Banned

They need to set a trap with some of that jack link jerky.

Old Post 01-22-2012 02:43 PM
scarecrow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scarecrow Click here to Send scarecrow a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow Add scarecrow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Naw...only thing that will draw a big foot in is *****!

Old Post 01-22-2012 02:54 PM
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Bluedogman

Better be careful Joe kurz wma is full of them things.seen um with my own EYES.

Old Post 01-22-2012 02:59 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bluedogman

quote:
Originally posted by H. L. Meyer
Better be careful Joe kurz wma is full of them things.seen um with my own EYES.
Well tell us your story in detail! I'm ever watchful! There are reports of a sighting at nearby Rood Creek Park!

Old Post 01-22-2012 03:15 PM
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!NO, NO, NO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Only gona talk to the news media ( can't I make a little money by selling my story like them others) BEEEEEE careful at Joe kurz you never know what may be lurking behind one of them trees. What U Think H L

Old Post 01-22-2012 03:31 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I may just ride on down to JK before seasons over and try and see it. May be living on the river in that big lodge. That's where Id stay if I was him.

Old Post 01-22-2012 06:14 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Finding Bigfoot????

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
You my friend better really look out for bigfeets. I was looking n this bfro site or something and Cherokee county has 4 sitings. One was right there around your house. I thought maybe you'd seen it lol.

havent seen him yet but if i do i'm gonna offer him a dip of snuff. heard they'll do tricks fer snuff

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Old Post 01-22-2012 06:43 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Just don't tease him with it. That makes em mad. Im sure you've saw the jerky commercials.

Old Post 01-22-2012 07:09 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PlottChaser
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: GA DAWG

quote:
We will probably capture a Bigfoot,black panther and a unicorn before that happens.

I saw a unicorn one night while hunting. It wasn't alive but floating in a creek. My buddy was with me and he saw it too! True story! I wouldn't have believed it myself if I had not seen it with my own eyes.

Hunting is one of those pleasures that you won't understand if you have to have it explained, which is good because folks who enjoy it can't fully explain why. -Ron Spomer

Old Post 01-23-2012 11:59 AM
PlottChaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PlottChaser Click here to Send PlottChaser a Private Message Click Here to Email PlottChaser Find more posts by PlottChaser Add PlottChaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

DAWG

Believe U been snooping around down here you know toooooo much about that big lodge. O by the way I believe I heard him BEATING on a tree down there the other night, sounded like he was using a stick of pulp wood or something.
Don't know why one of them producers ain't called to get my story dun heard one, saw a BIG footprint,even saw a BIG puddle of something on the ground and you know what was. Sitting by the phone hoping they will call.scared to go in the woods down there. HOW BOUT THEM BIGFOOT'S

Old Post 01-23-2012 02:29 PM
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Go Big Foot!

Old Post 01-23-2012 02:41 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Re: DAWG

quote:
Believe U been snooping around down here you know toooooo much about that big lodge. O by the way I believe I heard him BEATING on a tree down there the other night, sounded like he was using a stick of pulp wood or something.
Don't know why one of them producers ain't called to get my story dun heard one, saw a BIG footprint,even saw a BIG puddle of something on the ground and you know what was. Sitting by the phone hoping they will call.scared to go in the woods down there. HOW BOUT THEM BIGFOOT'S

I was hunting there once. Saw a big pile of that. Said yall don't step in that. Might be a Bigfoot. Sure nuff one feller steps in it. Had to be a Bigfoot. My gosh what a smell it had

Old Post 01-23-2012 03:23 PM
josh
UKC Forum Member

I made it half way through that show....Every time I start thinking TV couldent get any dumber,,,,,,,,,,, they completly redeem themseves.

Old Post 01-23-2012 04:00 PM
josh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh Click here to Send josh a Private Message Click Here to Email josh Find more posts by josh Add josh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: DAWG

quote:
I was hunting there once. Saw a big pile of that. Said yall don't step in that. Might be a Bigfoot. Sure nuff one feller steps in it. Had to be a Bigfoot. My gosh what a smell it had
Hold on now! A pile like that coulda been been left by a Walker Dog on Diamond Extreme Athlete!

Old Post 01-23-2012 04:07 PM
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

joe kurz aint got no big feet. them big deer done run em out clean across the flint river.

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Old Post 01-23-2012 08:36 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Uens

That live far away from J/K know more about it than I do and I only live 15m from it. Ain't got no BIG deer on it just BIG FOOT"S everywhere yikes makes me scared just thinking bout it.

Old Post 01-23-2012 08:53 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Re: Uens

quote:
That live far away from J/K know more about it than I do and I only live 15m from it. Ain't got no BIG deer on it just BIG FOOT"S everywhere yikes makes me scared just thinking bout it.
I can walk you around that place in the dark. I believe I've walked every square inch of it lol. HL, You turkey hunt any? Im thinking of putting in for the turkey quota hunt there this yr again. Have not hunted it in yrs. Now Im skeered to go. You might have to go with me.

Old Post 01-23-2012 11:17 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

GA DAWG

I've watched 2 episodes of the show ,,,how many more do i have to watch to become an expert on this subject ??? lol

Old Post 01-24-2012 12:04 AM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

Guys call me crazy but no i dont see it being real but i have seen some tracks in unaka mountain in unicoi tn years ago it looked like a human foot print but very large dad put his size 10 boot in it and came nowhere close to filling the print needles to say we got the hell out of there another time i was coon hunting one night my buddy looks at me and said do you see that i said what he pointed and i looked i thought it was someone walking across the ridge till i got a strong odor smell an odd smell the dogs came in dove in the box and we left idk what we seen. but i will say I have seen it more than once but havent seen it lately but all this is a true story you can talk to my dad or my buddies as a few of them have seen this and could tell you the same thing as i did They thought i was crazy until they seen it for themself

Little Girl (Walker)
Rowdy Rebel (Black&Tan-Walker Mix)10/31/2011
www.michaelscustombaits.com

Old Post 01-24-2012 12:26 AM
Coontravker49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coontravker49 Click here to Send Coontravker49 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coontravker49 Visit Coontravker49's homepage! Find more posts by Coontravker49 Add Coontravker49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I've watched 2 episodes of the show ,,,how many more do i have to watch to become an expert on this subject ??? lol
Im pretty sure you gotta find a print or hear knocking noises. You'll know when your an expert. You'll be out coonhuntin. Hear something odd and you'll say. Theys a SQUACH in these woods lmao!!

Old Post 01-24-2012 01:01 AM
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

lmao yea i have noticed that about them and the government pays them to hunt for them im sry call me a chicken but i am not going out in the woods calling for one to see if i can get it to come closer to me i cant wait if one comes up on them any bets that they will run from it or scream like a girl

Little Girl (Walker)
Rowdy Rebel (Black&Tan-Walker Mix)10/31/2011
www.michaelscustombaits.com

Old Post 01-24-2012 01:08 AM
Coontravker49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coontravker49 Click here to Send Coontravker49 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coontravker49 Visit Coontravker49's homepage! Find more posts by Coontravker49 Add Coontravker49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluwalker
UKC Forum Member

Man, I wish those squatch hunters would try to find me a good girlfriend. One who's pretty, has a good job and isn't controlling. Oh well, they'll find more squatches anyhow.....

Old Post 01-24-2012 03:51 AM
Bluwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluwalker Click here to Send Bluwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluwalker Find more posts by Bluwalker Add Bluwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:

If they had just made the show with cartoon characters like Disney I wouldn't have watched the first one. But the Characters are about the same; Dopie and Dumbo and I don't know what the female one is named.

Old Post 01-24-2012 04:01 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote