UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Finding Bigfoot????
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
l.lyle
Banned

Re: l.lyle

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
you and gadawg need to get togather and go for a hunt id love to hear a story after you 2 were in the woods for a night lmbo

I know.! He has been promising me a hunt for about six months now and my season is almost gone.I think I got absent minded and got him confused with Bluedogman (also from Georgia)and told him he was welcome to. bring his blue dogs. I think I ticked him off cause he hunts walkers . LoL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:25 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: l.lyle

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
I know.! He has been promising me a hunt for about six months now and my season is almost gone.I think I got absent minded and got him confused with Bluedogman (also from Georgia)and told him he was welcome to. bring his blue dogs. I think I ticked him off cause he hunts walkers . LoL
aint much differnce in a bootick and a walker is there lol

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:27 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah009
UKC Forum Member

OKay Iv been saying it for a long time if there is a big foot lol and they really want to find it then here is how i would do it ........If it leaves foot prints then it leaves sent grab some good tracking hound and well get it nothing that is real can hide from a good hound

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:33 AM
jeremiah009 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah009 Click here to Send jeremiah009 a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah009 Find more posts by jeremiah009 Add jeremiah009 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

bigfoot

wasnt it back in the early 60s if i rember right there was a thing about bigfoot and they had the late bill boatman take his hounds to see if they could run it

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:38 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmie legrand
UKC Forum Member

i just want to hang out with one

ive hunted in places here in oklahoma where folks say theyve seen them i aint seen or heard jack outta no bigfoot

REBEL TANK
my girls rebels blck raven rebels honeydo and rebels ruby
the freak dozer

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:41 AM
jimmie legrand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmie legrand Click here to Send jimmie legrand a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmie legrand Find more posts by jimmie legrand Add jimmie legrand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmie legrand
UKC Forum Member

hell ya put the hounds on him

REBEL TANK
the freak dozer

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:42 AM
jimmie legrand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmie legrand Click here to Send jimmie legrand a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmie legrand Find more posts by jimmie legrand Add jimmie legrand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

there is a squatch that has been seen by many hunters leerking in the slews of the wisconsin river bottoms. he has been seen chasing coonhounds threw the slews moaning and groaning. locals call him snuggles, and say he is perfectly harmless unless he eats to many madrite sandwiches and hot bell peppers. then he tends to give off a terrible odor..

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:43 AM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lisa Key
UKC Forum Member

lmao you are so funny!!

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:56 AM
Lisa Key is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lisa Key Click here to Send Lisa Key a Private Message Click Here to Email Lisa Key Find more posts by Lisa Key Add Lisa Key to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: l.lyle

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
Just imagine what would have happened if you had told me to bring a Walcur dog! I don't want none of them things stinking up my dog box!

Old Post 01-21-2012 02:17 AM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redneckcoondog
UKC Forum Member

moonshiners around here would say they seen bigfoot or a bear to keep people out of the woods

Old Post 01-21-2012 02:18 AM
redneckcoondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redneckcoondog Click here to Send redneckcoondog a Private Message Click Here to Email redneckcoondog Find more posts by redneckcoondog Add redneckcoondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

Re: Re: Re: l.lyle

QUOTE]Originally posted by Bluedogman
Just imagine what would have happened if you had told me to bring a Walcur dog! I don't want none of them things stinking up my dog box! [/QUOTE]
Please come on over. I am planning on cutting loose at 1pm not AM this Sunday in the marsh. Bring whatever you want and a good video camera. Otherwise ya'll might be looking at more of my crappy celphone videos. Pick up GA dawg and bring him and his pack too. I am about thirty coons behind for this time of year and need some help catching up. It's scary sometimes watching dogs run in the daytime wher my eyes out perfom my imagination LOL.Its hard marsh, meaning you can wear tennis shoes and not bog keeping up with the dogs. Might even jump a Boogyman.

Old Post 01-21-2012 02:59 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I ain't coming over to that marsh. To many teethy fangy things over there. I'll mail you 30 coon next week cause Im headed down toward bluedogmans area. Gonna wipe em out. Should be some easy pickins Anyhow. Yall try and stay serious here. This thread is about Bigfoot. Yall go ahead and tell us of your sightings. We might not make fun of you. Also if any of you were to see one and had a gun. Would you shoot it?

Old Post 01-21-2012 04:01 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmie legrand
UKC Forum Member

why shoot one

REBEL TANK
the freak dozer

Old Post 01-21-2012 04:30 AM
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

MY BOY WEARS A SIZE 14 AND HIS BUDDY WEARS A 18 EEEE!!! NOW THAT'S A BIGFOOT!!! LOL

Old Post 01-21-2012 06:32 AM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hey Preacher!!!
MY BOY WEARS A SIZE 14 AND HIS BUDDY WEARS A 18 EEEE!!! NOW THAT'S A BIGFOOT!!! LOL

My brother is 6 foot 3 and he wears a size 9 shoe. Now thats strange. And funny lookin. LOL

Old Post 01-21-2012 06:49 AM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Heres a real un from GA.

Yep, that's one! I don't know exactly what it is but it is one of whatever it is! Dark at 9:41 AM? Hmm... Must be on the dark side of the mountain! That don't look like South Ga to me.

Old Post 01-21-2012 02:52 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PlottChaser
UKC Forum Member

I always thought it would be fun to put on a gorilla suit or something like that and go walk around out in front of my buddy's trail cams.

Hunting is one of those pleasures that you won't understand if you have to have it explained, which is good because folks who enjoy it can't fully explain why. -Ron Spomer

Old Post 01-21-2012 03:25 PM
PlottChaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PlottChaser Click here to Send PlottChaser a Private Message Click Here to Email PlottChaser Find more posts by PlottChaser Add PlottChaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Yall ain't got them things in South Ga. Dens only in north Ga.

Old Post 01-21-2012 03:28 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

GA DAWG

Heres a serious question for you ,,will a bigfoot be captured alive before Boise State wins the NC ,,,lol

Old Post 01-21-2012 10:19 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

Re: Finding Bigfoot????

quote:
Ya'll seen that show on Sunday night? How many coonhunters have seen a bigfoot? We are out there more than most folks. Yall ever had one throw rocks at ya? Ever heard em beat limbs on trees? Ever seen a track? Seems like they are all over according to the show.

michael from what i have figured out about bigfoot, he is afraid of the dark. he just comes out when the turkeys are out.

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Old Post 01-21-2012 10:22 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Finding Bigfoot????

quote:
Originally posted by Sheriff Andy
michael from what i have figured out about bigfoot, he is afraid of the dark. he just comes out when the turkeys are out.
You my friend better really look out for bigfeets. I was looking n this bfro site or something and Cherokee county has 4 sitings. One was right there around your house. I thought maybe you'd seen it lol.

Old Post 01-21-2012 11:24 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Re: GA DAWG

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
Heres a serious question for you ,,will a bigfoot be captured alive before Boise State wins the NC ,,,lol
We will probably capture a Bigfoot,black panther and a unicorn before that happens.

Old Post 01-21-2012 11:26 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Thank you for your most informative and honest response to this issue sir,,,I will check back with you later ,,,lol ,lol

Old Post 01-21-2012 11:53 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BWSupplies
UKC Forum Member

LMAO

One of the shows was filmed right up the road from the store.. It was the one where the guy baited him in with a Zagnut candy bar........ Seen some boys with a truck load of dogs going there tonight to see what they could run up..

bwsupplies@aol.com
704-791-7751
36479 NC HWY 49
New London, NC, 28127
President of the SBA
Member of the BBOA & BBCHA
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Backwoods-Supplies/167389623298613

Old Post 01-22-2012 01:09 AM
BWSupplies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWSupplies Click here to Send BWSupplies a Private Message Click Here to Email BWSupplies Find more posts by BWSupplies Add BWSupplies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Heres a real un from GA.

Looks like Elmo on a bad hair day.... :-D

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 01-22-2012 02:37 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote