UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > The Obama Five
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Obama Five

Does anyone remember when the Taliban terrorists captured an American citizen and held him hostage during Obama's regime? In case you don't, the terrorists held him hostage and told Obama that they would trade him for 5 terrorists that America was holding in Quantanamo. That is right 1 for 5. Obama being the great diplomat he was, decided that was a great idea and did it. Obama promised everyone that we had nothing to worry about from these terrorists in the future. Well guess, what 4 of those 5 are now high ranking members of the new terrorist Taliban government.

I wonder what happened to, "we don't negotiate or pay ransom to terrorists"? Obama must have taught Biden his negotiating skills. Does anyone know what Biden has promised the terrorist Taliban government to let our citizens out? Everyone knows that our State Dept is actively negotiating with the Taliban now. I am sure that we will never know what the "Great Diplomat" is paying them.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2021 11:39 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is another one. The Minister of the Interior for the new Afghan Government has a $10 million dollar price on his head. He is a known ruthless terrorist directly responsible for the death of hundreds of Americans. He is wanted dead or alive. The money will be paid to anyone that takes him out. He was in hiding but he is now out in the open wandering around Kabul, going to meetings and getting his picture made.

So, has Biden taken the price/bounty off of his head now? Is he no longer on the hit list? What happens if someone kills him now? Can you imagine what would happen if the Taliban put a $10 million dollar price on Sec of State Blinken's head? Has the Biden given all of the Taliban terrorists a free pass? If Trump were still our President, the drones would be hovering above Kabul now. Those terrorists would still be afraid to show their face.

Old Post 09-10-2021 12:45 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimcoffin
UKC Forum Member

5 million on his head, made me think about taking a trip 😉

Old Post 09-10-2021 02:21 AM
jimcoffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimcoffin Click here to Send jimcoffin a Private Message Click Here to Email jimcoffin Find more posts by jimcoffin Add jimcoffin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: The Obama Five

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Does anyone remember when the Taliban terrorists captured an American citizen and held him hostage during Obama's regime? In case you don't, the terrorists held him hostage and told Obama that they would trade him for 5 terrorists that America was holding in Quantanamo. That is right 1 for 5. Obama being the great diplomat he was, decided that was a great idea and did it. Obama promised everyone that we had nothing to worry about from these terrorists in the future. Well guess, what 4 of those 5 are now high ranking members of the new terrorist Taliban government.

I wonder what happened to, "we don't negotiate or pay ransom to terrorists"? Obama must have taught Biden his negotiating skills. Does anyone know what Biden has promised the terrorist Taliban government to let our citizens out? Everyone knows that our State Dept is actively negotiating with the Taliban now. I am sure that we will never know what the "Great Diplomat" is paying them.

I'm sure O and associates are part of the shadow government running the Biden regime.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-10-2021 03:55 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: The Obama Five

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
I'm sure O and associates are part of the shadow government running the Biden regime.

Almost everytime Joker Joe holds a press conference, he makes a reference at the end to "they" telling him what to do and say. I wonder who "they" are?

Old Post 09-10-2021 02:52 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: The Obama Five

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Almost everytime Joker Joe holds a press conference, he makes a reference at the end to "they" telling him what to do and say. I wonder who "they" are?

me too

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 09-10-2021 03:22 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: The Obama Five

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia

100%
Biden has said that he 'talks to Barack almost daily'
https://nypost.com/2021/03/22/biden...ma-white-house/

Obozo has been quoted saying 'Joe Biden is basically serving my 3rd term'
https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/barac...his-presidency/

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 09-21-2021 at 02:33 PM

Old Post 09-20-2021 07:28 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote