UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Info on adirondack mt beagles
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Silace21
New UKC Forum Member

Info on adirondack mt beagles

I am looking for some info on Adirondack mt beagles how they run and who my have some I hear a lot about Adirondack mt tiki. Thanks for any info

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2016 02:53 AM
Silace21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Silace21 Click here to Send Silace21 a Private Message Click Here to Email Silace21 Find more posts by Silace21 Add Silace21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thornie
UKC Forum Member

If your looking for this bloodline, you can go here and see pedigrees. Just become a member. I found Tiki but showed just sire and dam.

http://www.worldpedigrees.com/Report/SearchResult

Old Post 02-05-2016 11:59 AM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tad Banks
UKC Forum Member

way up newyork state check out better beagling he advertises there sometimes!

Old Post 02-05-2016 02:24 PM
Tad Banks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tad Banks Click here to Send Tad Banks a Private Message Find more posts by Tad Banks Add Tad Banks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silace21
New UKC Forum Member

Is that a web site

Old Post 02-06-2016 01:58 AM
Silace21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Silace21 Click here to Send Silace21 a Private Message Click Here to Email Silace21 Find more posts by Silace21 Add Silace21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tad Banks
UKC Forum Member

better beagling is a magazine and I belive they do have a web site I do not subscribe at this time. I think the man who has the beagles you are looking for his first name is Perry its been a while since I have seen a magazine.

Old Post 02-06-2016 06:26 PM
Tad Banks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tad Banks Click here to Send Tad Banks a Private Message Find more posts by Tad Banks Add Tad Banks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silace21
New UKC Forum Member

Thank you

Old Post 02-07-2016 01:22 AM
ridgrunner72
UKC Forum Member

Perry Piacentino is the owner of Adirondack Mountain Tiki

Tiki is still alive but is way up there in age. He is out of SandBar Black Bart x Adirondack Mountain Cleo . Bart was owned by Eric Messier from Vermont and had a huge snow nose and knew how to drive a hare which is one of the reasons that Perry bred to him. Tiki finished tied for 1st in Better Beagling outstanding hound award and his littermate brother Bobby finished 3rd in the standings the same year. Both Bobby and Tiki have produced many FC's however Bobby is no longer alive and like I said Tiki is alive but is very old last time he was breed I believe was last year.

Old Post 04-12-2016 11:05 PM
ridgrunner72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ridgrunner72 Click here to Send ridgrunner72 a Private Message Click Here to Email ridgrunner72 Find more posts by ridgrunner72 Add ridgrunner72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob keese
UKC Forum Member

This is not the same blood as IFC Adirondack Bobby of yesteryear. I owned 2 littermates to FC Adirondack Mountain Kayla (Bullseye and Nellie). Bullseye produced FC Stoney Run Baba Diamond (Mid West) and Nellie produced several field trial winners (Mid west large pack and LPH), I don't know about champions. I still have their blood in my kennel. These are hard hitting hounds directly out of Ali-Baba & Tricky Nicki. Perry breed Kayla and I breed Nellie to Blue Max to triple up on Ali-Baba and Ninja. I still run mine out of that cross and like her a lot. There is not much info on Tiki and Cleo pedigree on World Pedigrees, so no comment there.

Old Post 04-19-2016 12:35 PM
bob keese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob keese Click here to Send bob keese a Private Message Click Here to Email bob keese Find more posts by bob keese Add bob keese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ridgrunner72
UKC Forum Member

You are correct they are not from the same bloodline as IFC Adirondack Bobby.

Adirondack Mountain Tiki and Adirondack Mountain Bobby were litter mates. Anyone that would like info about them can let me know and I can get you in touch with Perry or Eric Messier who owned IFC Sandbar Black Bart who was the sire to Tiki and Bobby. These two men have all the information about that blood line since they are the ones that produced it.

Old Post 04-20-2016 02:45 AM
ridgrunner72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ridgrunner72 Click here to Send ridgrunner72 a Private Message Click Here to Email ridgrunner72 Find more posts by ridgrunner72 Add ridgrunner72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote