UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Prayers for Todd Eddington
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
VICKY B
UKC Forum Member

Prayers for Todd Eddington

Todd has had a stroke and is having emergency surgery to remove a blood clot..Please send prayer for Todd n his family.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2016 12:57 PM
VICKY B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VICKY B Click here to Send VICKY B a Private Message Visit VICKY B's homepage! Find more posts by VICKY B Add VICKY B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Pray's from me and everyone down south . Vicky keep me posted. thanks

Old Post 01-18-2016 02:22 PM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john hembree
UKC Forum Member

Todd

Prayers coming your way buddy, Get well soon

Old Post 01-18-2016 07:34 PM
john hembree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john hembree Click here to Send john hembree a Private Message Click Here to Email john hembree Find more posts by john hembree Add john hembree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sundown Beagles
UKC Forum Member

Prayers sent

Old Post 01-18-2016 07:50 PM
Sundown Beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sundown Beagles Click here to Send Sundown Beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email Sundown Beagles Find more posts by Sundown Beagles Add Sundown Beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Prayers for Todd and his family.

Old Post 01-19-2016 11:36 AM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Eddington
Banned

Hello every one.I had a stroke and was lifeflighted to Toledo St.Vincint and had a blood clot removed from the right temple in my brain. My left side is weaker so today I was taken to Sandusky Ohio for rehabilitation. FIR 7-10 days then I should be hi me with my bunny bumpers, I told then I have to leave by next weekend regardless to attend a WQE IN N.C.REGARDLESS THANK You All

*CH.HBCH.Bunhny Bumpin' Gravedigger Ace (RIP )
*CH.GRHBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Gravedigger Abbey (RIP)"The Best Jumpdog Ever"
*HBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Redline JR (RIP)
*GRCH.HBCH.PR' Bunny Bumpin' Tootsie Lou
Bunny Bumpin' Follow my Lead.
*CH.HBCH.Dalton's Sundown Itchin' Skeeter
*Bunny Bumpin' Itchin' Jackpot{in training}
*Bunny Bumpin' Leader of the Pack(in training)

Last edited by Todd Eddington on 01-23-2016 at 07:07 PM

Old Post 01-23-2016 06:10 AM
Todd Eddington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Eddington Click here to Send Todd Eddington a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Eddington Visit Todd Eddington's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Eddington Add Todd Eddington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

We wish you a speedy recovery.

Bills cell # (614)965-2643

Old Post 01-23-2016 01:53 PM
Jackson Boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson Boys Click here to Send Jackson Boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Jackson Boys Find more posts by Jackson Boys Add Jackson Boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Todd

God is so good, I am praying for ya my friend and hope for a speedy recovery!

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Happy Beagling and God Bless from,
Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 01-24-2016 02:33 PM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Eddington
Banned

I'm still here in the hospital I was to get out Thursday but the doc said that I have a blood clot in my left leg that could be s big problem if not felt with now. So one more week. I had my hopes high to go beat on some dogs in N.C. with my Skeeterbiy but I didn't make it.Good luck to all that attends.I finally got some pups from Skeeter to continue on the bunny union'sblood 3 males survive..I can't wait to get home to them, I'll have them running in no time.gonna be a race to see then run before I do.My therapy is going good.my left side suffered but in time hopefully it all comes together.. Thanks to all that has called and Ted Ted me and the Facebook cheers. All helps build me back to normal or as close to it that I've ever been.Take care y'all and keep them beagles doing what they love .

*CH.HBCH.Bunhny Bumpin' Gravedigger Ace (RIP )
*CH.GRHBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Gravedigger Abbey (RIP)"The Best Jumpdog Ever"
*HBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Redline JR (RIP)
*GRCH.HBCH.PR' Bunny Bumpin' Tootsie Lou
Bunny Bumpin' Follow my Lead.
*CH.HBCH.Dalton's Sundown Itchin' Skeeter
*Bunny Bumpin' Itchin' Jackpot{in training}
*Bunny Bumpin' Leader of the Pack(in training)

Old Post 02-06-2016 02:26 PM
Todd Eddington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Eddington Click here to Send Todd Eddington a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Eddington Visit Todd Eddington's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Eddington Add Todd Eddington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Missed you Todd get well.... I took the beating for you hahaha see you soon...

Old Post 02-08-2016 11:59 AM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL
UKC Forum Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Old Post 02-10-2016 09:49 PM
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Click here to Send TOUCHSTONEBEAGL a Private Message Click Here to Email TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Find more posts by TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Add TOUCHSTONEBEAGL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote