UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Question on a english cross
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sherlock9710
UKC Forum Member

Question on a english cross

I'm trying to find some information on 2 crosses .
I bought a male pup out of GrNiteCh Hardtime Awesome Ghost and NiteCh Rosa ,born March 2020 . Since the pup was doing really good i went and got another pup . GrNiteCh Hardtime Awesome Ghost and NiteCh Sky , born Oct 2021. Wondering how the others are doing , any health issues ?
Male first cross started having seizures late 2021 and now my youngest male had his first seizure January 12, 2024 . Both dogs have the same sire , first dog was 21 months old and second dog was 2 years and 3 months . Was wondering about the other pups from these crosses .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2024 04:02 PM
sherlock9710 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sherlock9710 Click here to Send sherlock9710 a Private Message Click Here to Email sherlock9710 Find more posts by sherlock9710 Add sherlock9710 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EnglishTurner
UKC Forum Member

Ghost

Live breeding or semen I heard they don’t do live breedings on ghost anymore?

Old Post 02-06-2024 11:24 AM
EnglishTurner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EnglishTurner Click here to Send EnglishTurner a Private Message Click Here to Email EnglishTurner Find more posts by EnglishTurner Add EnglishTurner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sherlock9710
UKC Forum Member

Both male dogs I have are from live breedings

Old Post 02-06-2024 02:38 PM
sherlock9710 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sherlock9710 Click here to Send sherlock9710 a Private Message Click Here to Email sherlock9710 Find more posts by sherlock9710 Add sherlock9710 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Do you have them on any type of monthly treatment for heart worm tick and flea gut worms.. they say some dogs have a allergic reaction to that kind of medication

Old Post 03-04-2024 07:34 PM
D Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Terrell Click here to Send D Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email D Terrell Find more posts by D Terrell Add D Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sherlock9710
UKC Forum Member

No nothing , I changed food thinking that might be it but never helped

Old Post 03-04-2024 08:50 PM
dennis123
UKC Forum Member

Sherlock

1 teaspoon of sugar a day

Old Post 03-06-2024 02:27 AM
dennis123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dennis123 Click here to Send dennis123 a Private Message Visit dennis123's homepage! Find more posts by dennis123 Add dennis123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dennis123
UKC Forum Member

Sherlock

1 teaspoon of sugar a day

Old Post 03-06-2024 02:27 AM
dennis123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dennis123 Click here to Send dennis123 a Private Message Visit dennis123's homepage! Find more posts by dennis123 Add dennis123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote