UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > X-Bred: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Neosho River Cuz 4 yr old male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TreeSmokin
UKC Forum Member

Neosho River Cuz 4 yr old male

4 year old male. Neosho River Cuz x a half walker/ half black and tan female. 3/4 walker 1/4 black and tan. Looks like a walker. Big dog. Heavy Kansas Dancer bred on his bottom side. UKC/PKC registered. I bought him off the prohound site. Has one UKC win and has won a couple PKC casts for a total of $56 I think. Bought this dog in November of 2023. Have hunted him less than 10 times. Here’s what I have seen. Will tree a coon by his lone dead self. Will typically go until he trees. I have turned him loose before and had him cover a lot of ground and tree nothing. I’ve had no issues with off game. I have never turned him loose with another dog. I was hunting public ground one night and a cast of hunters came in and dropped dogs and he left the world on me and got treed with a coon. Bawl mouth on track, bawl chop on tree. Big hound mouth but it doesn’t carry well. Decently quiet around the house until feeding time or if he thinks he’s going hunting. Anyone is welcome to come and see him go. He’s honestly not what I’m looking for and I have very little interest in hunting right now. $1600 Which was what I paid.

Call or text 859-321-3484
Located in Mount Sterling, Ky

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-27-2024 11:48 PM
TreeSmokin is online now Click Here to See the Profile for TreeSmokin Click here to Send TreeSmokin a Private Message Click Here to Email TreeSmokin Visit TreeSmokin's homepage! Find more posts by TreeSmokin Add TreeSmokin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote