UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Dual Grand Madcap X Nitech Dual Fuel Frisky
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Madcap X Nitech Dual Fuel Frisky

Frisky's parents are both the only dogs to both win the most prestigious UKC hunts held to date, they are both worldchs and nationalchs. The affect those 2 have had on this breed is tremendous. Friskys last litter is young, but they are already showing great promise. Frisky is a balanced hound from track to tree. She has ability to really push a track fast. She loves to be alone and is a beautiful stylish tree dog. She she digs her toenails in and does not move. She is very good about having a coon. She has two wins towards Grand and plan to finish her. Cap speaks for himself he has won all over. Has a little over 3,000 won in very limited hunts. Made the finals of a pro hunt and the semis of another. He has a head full of sense and a tremendous handle. His pups are starting to show up, The oldest ones are just now 2. He has a pup that just won a cast at labor day classic. Several pups with money won. Also has 2 pups that nitech and GRNITECH before 20 months old. He is producing loud, accurate, independent dogs.

I will start taking deposits $100 non-refundable.
Pups will be priced at $400, they will be super staked and performanced.

828-577-6167

This is a repeat cross! I was overwhelmed at the response I have received off the last cross, so I decided to make it again! I already have 3 pups booked before I even decide to advertise. I will take deposits on 1 male and 2 females at this time. If sex is not available you will be able to choose from the other sex, hold a position on another madcap litter, or deposit will be refunded. Expect pups towards the end of May. These pups will have perfect spring birthdays!!! Get on the list

GRNITECH CH 'PR' HIGH X-PECTATIONS
(NUMBER 10 CURRENT REPRODUCER, 2008 KY STATECH)
HAVE SEMEN

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BIG JANICE
(WLDNITECH PCH BIG D x WLDNITECH JANICE JOPLIN)

GRNITECH 'PR' HARRY'S STYLISH FRANNIE

GRNITECH 'PR' INSANE BELLA

NITECH 'PR' LEGENDS STYLISH SHENA

NITECH 'PR' INSANE PLAIN JANE (2019 WORLD QUALIFIED, $ WON)

Breeder and Trainer of Belgian Malinois
828-577-6167

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2020 05:18 PM
Hunter Reese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Reese Click here to Send Hunter Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Reese Add Hunter Reese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mjeffers416
New UKC Forum Member

Are they all booked up ?

Old Post 03-31-2020 10:09 PM
Mjeffers416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mjeffers416 Click here to Send Mjeffers416 a Private Message Click Here to Email Mjeffers416 Find more posts by Mjeffers416 Add Mjeffers416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

I will start taking deposits

I currently have 2 males and 2 females booked.

I will book one more male and female at this time

GRNITECH CH 'PR' HIGH X-PECTATIONS
(NUMBER 10 CURRENT REPRODUCER, 2008 KY STATECH)
HAVE SEMEN

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BIG JANICE
(WLDNITECH PCH BIG D x WLDNITECH JANICE JOPLIN)

GRNITECH 'PR' HARRY'S STYLISH FRANNIE

GRNITECH 'PR' INSANE BELLA

NITECH 'PR' LEGENDS STYLISH SHENA

NITECH 'PR' INSANE PLAIN JANE (2019 WORLD QUALIFIED, $ WON)

Breeder and Trainer of Belgian Malinois
828-577-6167

Old Post 04-15-2020 12:52 PM
Hunter Reese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Reese Click here to Send Hunter Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Reese Add Hunter Reese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote