UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2020 Winter Classic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Biggs
UKC Forum Member

2020 Winter Classic

What are the dates for the 2020 winter classic in Mississippi

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2019 07:11 PM
Biggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Biggs Click here to Send Biggs a Private Message Find more posts by Biggs Add Biggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

I saw it posted as Feb. 14th and 15th 2020.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 08-24-2019 02:09 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT E JONES
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

Sounds good

Old Post 09-17-2019 01:36 PM
SCOTT E JONES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT E JONES Click here to Send SCOTT E JONES a Private Message Find more posts by SCOTT E JONES Add SCOTT E JONES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gpent24
UKC Forum Member

geez they are just trying to make wives and girlfriends mad by planning it on valentines day.....lol

Old Post 10-09-2019 08:02 PM
gpent24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gpent24 Click here to Send gpent24 a Private Message Click Here to Email gpent24 Find more posts by gpent24 Add gpent24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by gpent24
geez they are just trying to make wives and girlfriends mad by planning it on valentines day.....lol

Tell me about it lol

GRNITECHHOF PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3
2019 6th Place UKC World Championship
2019 Purina Race National Leader

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Old Post 10-09-2019 09:52 PM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stacy thompson
UKC Forum Member

Deadline

When is entry deadlines for winter classic.

Dogs Of The Past:::

GR NITE BARKER CREEK BLUE PONCHO
CH NITE CH Limbhanging Big Willie
Gr Nite Sid's Big Tina
GR NITE WIZARD OF OZ (HTX)

Old Post 01-06-2020 11:49 PM
stacy thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stacy thompson Click here to Send stacy thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email stacy thompson Find more posts by stacy thompson Add stacy thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

I believe January 17 is the deadline. Valentine plans on winter classic reminds me of a guy that changed his wedding date cause of English days.

Old Post 01-07-2020 12:39 AM
J.R.__Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R.__Ratliff Click here to Send J.R.__Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R.__Ratliff Visit J.R.__Ratliff's homepage! Find more posts by J.R.__Ratliff Add J.R.__Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, what is the matter with that. My wife wanted to get married in July. I told her that it would have to be between Redbone Days and Breeders Showcase. Valentine's Day is not a real holiday. It is a made up holiday. It was made up by the greeting card sellers. No one gets off from work.

Old Post 01-07-2020 02:24 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gpent24
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, what is the matter with that. My wife wanted to get married in July. I told her that it would have to be between Redbone Days and Breeders Showcase. Valentine's Day is not a real holiday. It is a made up holiday. It was made up by the greeting card sellers. No one gets off from work.

Try telling that to all the women lol.

Old Post 01-07-2020 02:28 PM
gpent24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gpent24 Click here to Send gpent24 a Private Message Click Here to Email gpent24 Find more posts by gpent24 Add gpent24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
But, you have a way better chance of getting off after work if you come home with a nice gift.

Old Post 01-07-2020 03:04 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J.R.__Ratliff
I believe January 17 is the deadline. Valentine plans on winter classic reminds me of a guy that changed his wedding date cause of English days.

She said you would't miss one English Days for our Wedding? I said, yes, I would miss one. It's all the following anniversaries that I won't be missing English Days for. I wonder why she doesn't like me 😁

–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Old Post 01-07-2020 03:09 PM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Take her out to her favorite restaurant before you go. Help clean the house (our favorite!). Give her something that sparkles or a gift card to her favorite store. She will act sad and say she will miss you while you will be gone on the holiday of love when in reality...
She's glad to have the remote to watch all her girly shows uninterrupted, to sleep in the middle of the bed with 8 pillows and the fuzzy blanket, to take a long hot bath, stay in her pajamas all day, not cook a single thing and no cleaning up after you!
Now for those of you that still have kids at home especially small ones you better start with the laundry and cleaning now!
Advice from me.
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-07-2020 05:48 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness...."The holiday of love".....
I haven't heard that before. Only a girl could come up with that.

Old Post 01-07-2020 05:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Take her out to her favorite restaurant before you go. Help clean the house (our favorite!). Give her something that sparkles or a gift card to her favorite store. She will act sad and say she will miss you while you will be gone on the holiday of love when in reality...
She's glad to have the remote to watch all her girly shows uninterrupted, to sleep in the middle of the bed with 8 pillows and the fuzzy blanket, to take a long hot bath, stay in her pajamas all day, not cook a single thing and no cleaning up after you!
Now for those of you that still have kids at home especially small ones you better start with the laundry and cleaning now!
Advice from me.
Jen

Lonnie Tackett and I did send our significant others pictures of the Kennel Club Steakhouse this year while we were at the Mississippi State Hunt. We both informed our lovely ladies that if they played their cards right, they could eat Valentine's Day Lunch there in 2020.

–- Wyatt Earp

Old Post 01-07-2020 07:39 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Prime Time 29
Lonnie Tackett and I did send our significant others pictures of the Kennel Club Steakhouse this year while we were at the Mississippi State Hunt. We both informed our lovely ladies that if they played their cards right, they could eat Valentine's Day Lunch there in 2020.

Oh I bet they were so excited lol!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-07-2020 10:05 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote