UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Young dog. Likes to trail more than tree
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MARSHALL AYERS
UKC Forum Member

Young dog. Likes to trail more than tree

Read entire post please and thank you.

**BIG MIKE

*flying solo

****cutter
**flying ruby (mother to Silverado dan)
****chloe chyanne

DOB 12/1/16
Paid up both ways
All grand
Gentle/friendly
Big big mouth
Chop/squal on ground
Triple chop/bawl locate
Hard chop on tree.

The good:
Extremely accurate
Runs with his head up to catch
75lbs
Leads and loads
Very well mannered at home
Very very very independent but not to a fault
Medium to deep hunter
Doesn’t stand and look at you
Easy on the eyes
Can hear him a mile

The bad: my opinion
Doesn’t make enough trees here where I live. This dog is very track minded. I do not have enough coons to get him to tree more. Some nights he will hit a track and slam a tree other nights he will run a track, locate, then go find another track a mile through the country. While in the north he treed very well and often and in feeders he does good locking down. But here he trails to much. With that being said he trees his first Coon at 9 months old and has only slicked with me 5 times.

Has ran 3 bears and stayed with them alone. He was not shocked or broken from them. Just simply caught up and put in the box

With work and a new baby I’ve only hunted a handful of times in the last 2 months but I am very sure a man with a good Coon population and more time to hunt can get him locking down on trees.

The price for “flying solo” is 1000$ with a 1 week trial. Dog must come back in the same condition he leaves in. He runs 3 miles on a treadmill every day and is ready to be pushed hard.

I will consider trades for things that do not eat.
Open to all offers but interested in a 12-14 ft flat bottom boat with motor and trailer.

Please please don’t text me asking for a pic because you like looking a pics. I don’t need my tires kick. If you can’t afford a dog or can’t have a dog please don’t waste my time. Will be traveling to north Hampton county nc this weekend and next weekend along 40 and 85 if that helps

DUAL GRAND GRNITECH'GRCH'PR'NITRO'S BIGTIME GOMER
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/bigtimekennels/th_null_zpsaf6e7c86.png

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-27-2018 12:32 AM
MARSHALL AYERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARSHALL AYERS Click here to Send MARSHALL AYERS a Private Message Click Here to Email MARSHALL AYERS Find more posts by MARSHALL AYERS Add MARSHALL AYERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote