UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ? for yall
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

? for yall

say i give a guy who is having a litter of pups a deposit for a female and all the females die do u think i should get my deposit back i do not want a male at all and i told him this. what do yall think?????

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2005 07:13 PM
Jim Hill1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Hill1234 Click here to Send Jim Hill1234 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Hill1234 Find more posts by Jim Hill1234 Add Jim Hill1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

yes, he could not provide the product.

Old Post 06-03-2005 07:16 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tbaker
UKC Forum Member

If He-

Is a stand up guy he will offer you your money back, you should not have to ask for it.

Todd Baker

Old Post 06-03-2005 07:18 PM
Tbaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tbaker Click here to Send Tbaker a Private Message Click Here to Email Tbaker Find more posts by Tbaker Add Tbaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Polly
UKC Forum Member

Yes, you should get your deposit back.

Home of GRCH'PR'Tree Talkin' Tank

Old Post 06-03-2005 07:20 PM
Polly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Polly Click here to Send Polly a Private Message Click Here to Email Polly Visit Polly's homepage! Find more posts by Polly Add Polly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Polly
UKC Forum Member

But....

Here is another question.
What do you do if your stud is used for the agreement of a pup and the pups all die?
That is real close to happeneing to us....
He isn't taking care of the pups, they wander the back yard, covered in fleas, Mother looks sick. Out of 5 only 2 are still alive, 1 just disappeared while he went on vacation for a week and left them.
The bloodline is an excellent cross, but where is the payment agreed upon?

Home of GRCH'PR'Tree Talkin' Tank

Old Post 06-03-2005 07:41 PM
Polly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Polly Click here to Send Polly a Private Message Click Here to Email Polly Visit Polly's homepage! Find more posts by Polly Add Polly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

thats what i was thinking to he dont have any females left so the deposit should be refunded

Old Post 06-03-2005 07:54 PM
Jim Hill1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Hill1234 Click here to Send Jim Hill1234 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Hill1234 Find more posts by Jim Hill1234 Add Jim Hill1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timber Hill
UKC Forum Member

Yes, for sure.

Jim Wigley

Old Post 06-03-2005 08:18 PM
Timber Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timber Hill Click here to Send Timber Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Timber Hill Add Timber Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLD TIMER
UKC Forum Member

I never pay--

for a car until I see it nor do I pay for a beer unless it's setting in front of me. I may order one, but the wallet doesn't open until goods are in hand.

I don't expect anyone to give me any money for something I don't have until I have it to sell.

Old Post 06-03-2005 08:26 PM
OLD TIMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLD TIMER Click Here to Email OLD TIMER Find more posts by OLD TIMER Add OLD TIMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

thats kindof the way i think to but not all do so

Old Post 06-03-2005 11:39 PM
DriveTrain

Why sure, I would give it back if was me. thats all part of being a honest person.

Old Post 06-04-2005 02:21 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HeathK
UKC Forum Member

he should give you your money back. as far as not raising the pups..... and letting them get sick i would turn him in for it.....

Old Post 06-04-2005 04:16 AM
HeathK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HeathK Click here to Send HeathK a Private Message Click Here to Email HeathK Find more posts by HeathK Add HeathK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

i know but some people are just that way i guess really makes me mad that someone would do this to a fellow hunter

Old Post 06-04-2005 07:17 PM
Tardawg
UKC Forum Member

Jim

There is not a question here at all, if you paid a deposit for a female pup and you don't want a male. Seller can not pruduce you a female puppy then you get your money back no exceptions, that is only right and honest thing to do. Alan Kalal

Old Post 06-04-2005 07:26 PM
Tardawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tardawg Click here to Send Tardawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Tardawg Find more posts by Tardawg Add Tardawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coldtrail
UKC Forum Member

I dont understand after all the deals gone wrong that are posted on this board, people are shocked when they are taken.

TO EVERYONE, THERE ARE CROOKED COONHUNTERS. I would never pay a deposit on a pup. If he can't trust me to purchase the pup, why should I trust him with my deposit.

Old Post 06-04-2005 07:28 PM
coldtrail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coldtrail Click here to Send coldtrail a Private Message Click Here to Email coldtrail Find more posts by coldtrail Add coldtrail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff H.
UKC Forum Member

Absolutely ....

Return the deposit !!

If you can't produce the agreed upon goods then there should not even be any questions asked.

problem is ........there's all kinds of people in the world.

Old Post 06-04-2005 07:50 PM
Jeff H. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff H. Click here to Send Jeff H. a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff H. Add Jeff H. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

alan i know it sucks but most people require a deposit i just hope this person mans up and gives it back before i got to get nasty and put his name on here

Old Post 06-04-2005 07:54 PM
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-05-2005 04:31 AM
Tardawg
UKC Forum Member

Jim, I too always get a deposit on pups, BUT if I don't fill the orders I do what ever the person wants to do, even give back the money. After all it is the buyers money not mine until I can give a pup to him. Alan Kalal

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:12 AM
Tardawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tardawg Click here to Send Tardawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Tardawg Find more posts by Tardawg Add Tardawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sheepster
Banned

WHAT'S HIS NAME????? WHAT'S HIS NAME???????

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:15 AM
sheepster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheepster Click here to Send sheepster a Private Message Find more posts by sheepster Add sheepster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Driveshaft
UKC Forum Member

A FULL REFUND OF MY DEPOSIT

OR A PHONE CALL TO UKC WHICHEVER WAY HE WANTS TO DO IT !!!!!!!!!! J M O .....

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:16 AM
Driveshaft is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driveshaft Click here to Send Driveshaft a Private Message Click Here to Email Driveshaft Find more posts by Driveshaft Add Driveshaft to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

drive what can ukc do about it?????

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:23 AM
Driveshaft
UKC Forum Member

I WOULD HOPE UKC WOULD HOLD HIS PUPPY

PAPERS OR SOMETHING IN ORDER TO GET MY MONEY BACK ....ITS GOT TO BE SOMEWHERE IN THE INHERIT RIGHTS OF UKC I WOULD HOPE.....J M O........

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:26 AM
Driveshaft is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driveshaft Click here to Send Driveshaft a Private Message Click Here to Email Driveshaft Find more posts by Driveshaft Add Driveshaft to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry hudspeth
UKC Forum Member

name

i have said in the past post the name it may not help you much but.. it may make people aware of how dishonest this man is in turn it will help everyone have the balls man post his name i would!!!

AND PROUD OF IT MY DAD GAVE IT TO ME

HOME OF:
NITECH'PR'PERRY'S SOLID AS A ROCK

NTECH DALTON'S FATHEAD COONSMOKER ACE

803 - 230 -6350
skype ID (phroadstar)

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:28 AM
perry hudspeth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry hudspeth Click here to Send perry hudspeth a Private Message Click Here to Email perry hudspeth Visit perry hudspeth's homepage! Find more posts by perry hudspeth Add perry hudspeth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sheepster
Banned

WHAT'S HIS NAME??? WHAT'S HIS NAME????? WHAT'S HIS NAME?????????

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:30 AM
sheepster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheepster Click here to Send sheepster a Private Message Find more posts by sheepster Add sheepster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Driveshaft
UKC Forum Member

GOOD IDEA PERRY

CALL IT LIKE YA SEE IT QUIT LOOKING THE OTHER WAY PPL JMO....

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:32 AM