UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Starting a trade only thread.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M_Howard
UKC Forum Member

Starting a trade only thread.

Alright guys let's try this, list any item you have to trade on this thread. It is for trade only no for sales. This could be kinda fun, if you make a trade please delete. I will start it. Oh please list 1. Location 2. Condition 3. Phone number 4. What you are looking to trade for.

865-607-6550

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:29 AM
M_Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M_Howard Click here to Send M_Howard a Private Message Click Here to Email M_Howard Find more posts by M_Howard Add M_Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M_Howard
UKC Forum Member

For Trade

I have 3 black mouth females 2 are 6 month old pups 1 is the mother she is a brood bitch.

I also have a qtr quick track and 2 collars in good condition will trade for a sport dog tek 1 unit and 2 collars.

Located near Knoxville Tn 865-235-9916

865-607-6550

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:34 AM
M_Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M_Howard Click here to Send M_Howard a Private Message Click Here to Email M_Howard Find more posts by M_Howard Add M_Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldmuleman
New UKC Forum Member

trade

Have a new H&R //20 ga. pump shotgun---Looking for a squirrel dog---e a good started or a finished dog would also consider a retired dog in good health or a reg. pup----am retired and looking for something to occupy the time Located in southern Il. phone 217-313-3576 can text pics if you have any...........Thanks

Last edited by oldmuleman on 02-16-2015 at 02:43 AM

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:08 PM
oldmuleman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldmuleman Click here to Send oldmuleman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldmuleman Find more posts by oldmuleman Add oldmuleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jbob7
New UKC Forum Member

Feist

I have a male feist that was born on 7/7/2014. He is NKC registered and out of good bloodlines. He should make a good dog. I would trade for guns or other hunting stuff. I am located in Union, SC and can contact me at 864-426-0015.

Old Post 02-17-2015 01:24 PM
Jbob7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jbob7 Click here to Send Jbob7 a Private Message Find more posts by Jbob7 Add Jbob7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TCA
New UKC Forum Member

T/C

I have a new T/C omega that has never been shot still in the box. Trade for a feist or cur.

Old Post 02-20-2015 12:42 PM
TCA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TCA Click here to Send TCA a Private Message Find more posts by TCA Add TCA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TCA
New UKC Forum Member

Re: T/C

quote:
Originally posted by TCA
I have a new T/C omega that has never been shot still in the box. Trade for a feist or cur.

Feist or cur pup.

Old Post 02-20-2015 12:44 PM
TCA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TCA Click here to Send TCA a Private Message Find more posts by TCA Add TCA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spookyhollowduk
UKC Forum Member

2 finished beagles trade for finished squirrel dog. Indiana 7657920546, not on here much

Old Post 02-24-2015 01:17 AM
spookyhollowduk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spookyhollowduk Click here to Send spookyhollowduk a Private Message Click Here to Email spookyhollowduk Find more posts by spookyhollowduk Add spookyhollowduk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rayray
New UKC Forum Member

Looking
I want to find a feist that is or will be small. Have a nice recurve and gear to trade.

Old Post 02-24-2015 02:38 AM
Rayray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rayray Click here to Send Rayray a Private Message Find more posts by Rayray Add Rayray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baughfarms
New UKC Forum Member

[URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/thebaughfarms/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1424618592838_zps62pfqm2h.jpg.html][/URL

have a nite lite tracker lite and charger and a hot lite and charger only used a few times i would like to trade for a cur pup or lightly started. I have guns and other stuff if i need to add to the trade. I

Last edited by baughfarms on 03-03-2015 at 12:48 AM

Old Post 02-24-2015 05:28 AM
baughfarms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baughfarms Click here to Send baughfarms a Private Message Click Here to Email baughfarms Find more posts by baughfarms Add baughfarms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

The bargin

Off the subject just a bit but ....... anybody wantta trade this weather?

Old Post 02-24-2015 12:30 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M_Howard
UKC Forum Member

Walker female for a fiest?

She is out of Old South Stylish Rebel femal and Stranger. 10 months old not been fooled with much just run lose on the farm. Located in East Tn near Knoxvile, may consider a Stevens cur? Or fiest. 865-438-9720.

865-607-6550

Old Post 02-28-2015 06:52 PM