UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Looneys 20/20 Hummer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
greg maynard
UKC Forum Member

Looneys 20/20 Hummer

HUMMER PUPS on the way. Here is a list of females with pups.
(1)TeddyandTonya Morgan WV Tree Knocking Mike female
(2) Chad Murphy KY Geronimo
(3) Gary Brown OH 937-403-3068
(4) Jimmy Inman TN Jackson/Abby
(5)Larry Garvin KY Sniper
Here is a list of Females Due to have pups
(1) Ollie Diane Weghorst OH Treeing Cur 2/8
(2)Donnie Gill IN Happy female 2/16
(3) Michael Lovejoy OH Geronimo 3/6
(4) Pete Todd Slone OH Mike female 3/7
(5) Gerad Berresford TN Jake,Coz,Whitney3/9
(6) Scott Engle OH WCH Kate 3/11
(7) Jay Overholt OH Termite 3/13

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2015 02:51 PM
greg maynard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greg maynard Click here to Send greg maynard a Private Message Click Here to Email greg maynard Visit greg maynard's homepage! Find more posts by greg maynard Add greg maynard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sy Sparks
UKC Forum Member

Gregg I would be willing to send a deposit or full payment in on one out of Kate.

Check me out on Facebook

Old Post 01-21-2015 05:31 PM
Sy Sparks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sy Sparks Click here to Send Sy Sparks a Private Message Find more posts by Sy Sparks Add Sy Sparks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbbishop
UKC Forum Member

Can I get the phone numbers of the two guys in TN if u will text them to me 7316070902

Old Post 01-21-2015 08:24 PM
dbbishop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbbishop Click here to Send dbbishop a Private Message Click Here to Email dbbishop Find more posts by dbbishop Add dbbishop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbuster39
UKC Forum Member

hummer pups

If someone has a opening on any hummer pups near Indiana or in Ohio let me know 3274803023 thanks

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/812chriscoon/smoke.jpg

Old Post 01-22-2015 12:32 AM
coonbuster39 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbuster39 Click here to Send coonbuster39 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonbuster39 Find more posts by coonbuster39 Add coonbuster39 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TreeRats
New UKC Forum Member

I would like Larry Garvin number if that's possible or just have him call me. 803-420-1883

Old Post 01-23-2015 03:14 AM
TreeRats is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeRats Click here to Send TreeRats a Private Message Click Here to Email TreeRats Find more posts by TreeRats Add TreeRats to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyhunter50
UKC Forum Member

Lester wells has a 6 month old hummer pup for sale on squirrel dog central,,,,,,,he lives in Greenup county ky

Old Post 01-26-2015 03:49 AM
kyhunter50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyhunter50 Click here to Send kyhunter50 a Private Message Find more posts by kyhunter50 Add kyhunter50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jbarker
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-19-2015 04:20 AM
Jbarker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jbarker Click here to Send Jbarker a Private Message Click Here to Email Jbarker Find more posts by Jbarker Add Jbarker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg maynard
UKC Forum Member

Couple Female we have bred. Please call these men to book a pup.

Kevin Boyd Geronimo Female 740-776-7021 Portsmouth OH
Larry Gavin Thunder Sport Female,Toots Dale and Candy 606-836-9072 Greenup KY

Old Post 02-19-2015 12:12 PM
greg maynard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greg maynard Click here to Send greg maynard a Private Message Click Here to Email greg maynard Visit greg maynard's homepage! Find more posts by greg maynard Add greg maynard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry garvin
UKC Forum Member

I have a 5 months old, that would sale he is brindle, good pup not shy, very friendly $500. 606-836-9072

Old Post 02-19-2015 04:12 PM
larry garvin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry garvin Click here to Send larry garvin a Private Message Click Here to Email larry garvin Find more posts by larry garvin Add larry garvin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PeteTodd
UKC Forum Member

pup

Larry can u text me a picture ?? 4408551558

Old Post 02-20-2015 03:13 AM
PeteTodd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PeteTodd Click here to Send PeteTodd a Private Message Find more posts by PeteTodd Add PeteTodd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry garvin
UKC Forum Member

pup is sold pending delivery

Old Post 02-20-2015 03:23 AM
larry garvin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry garvin Click here to Send larry garvin a Private Message Click Here to Email larry garvin Find more posts by larry garvin Add larry garvin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rebelcurs
New UKC Forum Member

interested

If Larry Garvin still has any opening for pups. I'd like to get in touch with him. I'm in Greenup and would like to get one of these pups. 606-939-6938

Old Post 03-02-2015 11:36 AM
rebelcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rebelcurs Click here to Send rebelcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email rebelcurs Find more posts by rebelcurs Add rebelcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradeswez
UKC Forum Member

book a pup

Hey Greg,
i like to book a female pup out of kate, who do i need to contact to book a pup, and i sent you a pm with contact info, thank you

Old Post 03-03-2015 01:37 AM
bradeswez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradeswez Click here to Send bradeswez a Private Message Click Here to Email bradeswez Find more posts by bradeswez Add bradeswez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRowe
UKC Forum Member

I tried to book one out of Kate today and he said no.

20/20 Zac

Old Post 03-03-2015 05:06 AM
JRowe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRowe Click here to Send JRowe a Private Message Find more posts by JRowe Add JRowe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradeswez
UKC Forum Member

Ok, thank you Johnny

Old Post 03-03-2015 01:26 PM
bradeswez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradeswez Click here to Send bradeswez a Private Message Click Here to Email bradeswez Find more posts by bradeswez Add bradeswez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
East Texas 903
UKC Forum Member

Is there frozen/chilled semen on hummer that can be shipped or only live breedings??

Old Post 03-03-2015 05:12 PM
East Texas 903 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for East Texas 903 Click here to Send East Texas 903 a Private Message Click Here to Email East Texas 903 Find more posts by East Texas 903 Add East Texas 903 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Just bearly
New UKC Forum Member

Who do you contact to breed hummer?

Old Post 03-04-2015 12:37 AM
Just bearly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Just bearly Click here to Send Just bearly a Private Message Click Here to Email Just bearly Find more posts by Just bearly Add Just bearly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macwoodz
New UKC Forum Member

Hummer pups

I would like to buy a female Hummer pup if anyone has some for sale

Old Post 03-04-2015 05:15 PM
macwoodz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macwoodz Click here to Send macwoodz a Private Message Click Here to Email macwoodz Find more posts by macwoodz Add macwoodz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg maynard
UKC Forum Member

For Breeding Contact Greg Maynard 304-896-4108 Portsmouth,OH we also have frozen semen for a limited time $300 breeding and it usually cost $250 to ship. Live cover $400. Hope this helps

Old Post 03-05-2015 03:27 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

I'd be interested in a hummer pup if anyone has any within a reasonable distance from me in clintwood va.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Old Post 03-07-2015 02:44 AM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg maynard
UKC Forum Member

Couple more Hummer just bred

Blaine Inman 336-906-6826 Due 5/2 NC
Donnie Euton 740-259-6387 Due 5/6 OH

Old Post 03-10-2015 12:45 AM