UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > vetmedsforpets.com ???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

vetmedsforpets.com ???

Anybody use these guys? Prescription stuff available over-the-counter, and prices that beat anything I can find domestically. Feels like a scam but I’d give it a try if someone had positive firsthand experience using them…

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2023 12:07 AM
Cory Highfill is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKY
UKC Forum Member

I have used them for years, they are legitimate.

Home of:
A couple old plugs

Old Post 03-26-2023 02:39 PM
MUSKY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKY Click here to Send MUSKY a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKY Find more posts by MUSKY Add MUSKY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bo rabbit
UKC Forum Member

I ordered Simparica Trio a few weeks ago from them. Delivery takes longer with them but everything came with no problems at all. I will order from them again in the future.

Old Post 03-26-2023 03:36 PM
bo rabbit is online now Click Here to See the Profile for bo rabbit Click here to Send bo rabbit a Private Message Click Here to Email bo rabbit Find more posts by bo rabbit Add bo rabbit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Been using for years too. I've mentioned them on here and know of several that started ordering from there.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-26-2023 07:29 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

Order somthing and let us know how you made out

Old Post 03-26-2023 10:30 PM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Appreciate the responses. Went ahead and placed an order today.

Old Post 03-27-2023 04:30 AM
Cory Highfill is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd Mac
UKC Forum Member

I order probably a couple thousand dollars worth every year from them. Never had a problem. Fixing to order again in a day or two.

Old Post 03-27-2023 09:56 PM
2nd Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd Mac Click here to Send 2nd Mac a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd Mac Add 2nd Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Ordered from them last month. Received my order in 10 or12 days. I'm well pleased with the product, the price and the quick delivery. I used the standard shipping.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 03-27-2023 11:20 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Just an update, my order arrived with no issues or surprises. Sure worth a look if you wanna buy some prescription stuff OTC for a reasonable price.

Old Post 04-08-2023 02:40 AM