UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > 2018 MLB Contest & Conversation
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

what is your address? seems you may be the winner winner chicken dinner if things done change in the next day or so

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2018 04:34 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Cards vs Cubs will the Cardinals deny the Cubs the central

Gaints vs Dodgers yet another set of rivels go at it this weekend

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 09-27-2018 06:09 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Think about this. Cubs/Brewers and Dodger/Rockies played 17-18 games against each other this year and MLB cant use that as a tie breaking scenario? Instead they have to play an extra game? dumb

Old Post 10-01-2018 05:37 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Is the curse back on the Cubs ?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 10-03-2018 06:10 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Regular season ended with a three way tie for first our contest between myself, Bond and Hannah. Tie breaker is now in effect. I can't announce the prize package yet until I see who wins! lol

Old Post 10-05-2018 02:02 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hspencer
UKC Forum Member

Just checked in on this! Can't believe I went from last at the All Star Break to first! GO ASTROS!

I still stand by my prediction for Acuna. If he doesn't get NL Rookie of the Year, something is wrong.

Old Post 10-17-2018 02:29 PM
Hspencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hspencer Click here to Send Hspencer a Private Message Click Here to Email Hspencer Find more posts by Hspencer Add Hspencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Astros went home along with the Yankees A's Braves and Colorado and the Cubs

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 10-20-2018 04:18 PM
Cliff Thornburg
UKC Forum Member

I didn’t get the divisions correct but did pick correct two teams going to World Series. Not bad!

Old Post 10-21-2018 12:36 PM
Cliff Thornburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff Thornburg Click here to Send Cliff Thornburg a Private Message Visit Cliff Thornburg's homepage! Find more posts by Cliff Thornburg Add Cliff Thornburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Yes, Cliff, good job on Series prediction.

Looks like if the Dodgers win.... Bond wins. If the BoSox win, we have a tie. We will have to think of something to do for a tie breaker.

Old Post 10-22-2018 02:32 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Well Bond didn't win. Red Sox were just too good this year.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 10-30-2018 02:25 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeets
UKC Forum Member

since there aint no winners does everybody get a trophy this year.lol

Old Post 10-31-2018 11:49 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

yep you get the prize to try again next year...skeet's you need to pull your strings in Atlanta and find us a catcher and a third basemen along with a good pitching coach

No participation trophy's in this game buddy!

Old Post 10-31-2018 06:12 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Atlanta picked up a catcher last night from the Padres

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-01-2018 07:13 PM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

yeal but the guy didnt hit his weight last year lol. i was hopeing the braves would sign brian mccann for next year because hes a free agent.linkious ill give leo mazzone a ring and see if hes available next year,i think i can talk him into it lol.i think we ought to give camargo another year before we get another 3rd baseman,he might me the next larry jones.lol

Old Post 11-02-2018 11:37 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

I'm sick of baseball. Terrible year. And the forecast doesn't look to sunny. lol

Old Post 11-05-2018 09:11 PM
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
I'm sick of baseball. Terrible year. And the forecast doesn't look to sunny. lol
lol I cant wait till march, I'm coaching little league again

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 11-13-2018 11:27 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Yep. Coaching makes it fun. I am doing fast pitch softball for that grand baby. She does very well for a 7 year old playing with the 9-10 age group. We was going to get her moved down, but with the second highest batting average on the team, we figured she was holding her own pretty well. Funny thing is her mother did the same thing at that age. I coached there too. Wonder if its the coaching, or in the genes? You are right wjoey, I can not wait until spring gets here. Until then, we just work in batting cages.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 11-15-2018 01:14 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Brian McCann back to the Braves and Josh Donaldson sign's with the Braves

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-26-2018 08:54 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

sounds like the Braves are shoring up things a little and adding some vets to help out the youngsters. They will be a good bet for someone in the poll to win the NL pennant next season.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 11-29-2018 06:10 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

sounds like the Braves are shoring up things a little and adding some vets to help out the youngsters. They will be a good bet for someone in the poll to win the NL pennant next season.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 11-29-2018 06:10 PM