UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Get Hooked
Pages (18): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

nice to see him reproducing coon dawgs!!! I feel these may be our future in the coon hunting world. if we don't keepl trying to put good ones on the ground the blue breed wil become stale. Hats off to the ones that still push them
!!!!!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-29-2020 11:47 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I am trying Steeber Its more those really nice females that come his way. I feel honored these guys bringing them to dance with Hook. Hope you are doing well. If I could put some dogs in some more hunts than I do it would be nice. Can only do what you can. Thanks for your continued support. I appreciate it.

Old Post 03-01-2020 10:10 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

HOOK X KATE

Puppies due first week of April. This is a repeat cross. The first cross are showing to be easy starters. Also are good lookers.

This litter is PKC SS and UKC PERFORMANCE

Old Post 03-08-2020 07:08 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Vic Stoll

Please give me s call. Thanks 330 429 0146

Old Post 03-13-2020 05:16 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Well the shop is on shut down for a few weeks. Looks like l will be hitting the woods alittle bit harder than l thought l would be able to.

The Zuma pups are looking good... Woody seemes real happy
With the way they are coming along.

The Kate pups from her first Hook breeding are really showing well. The second breeding is about 2 weeks away l believe.

Zuma and Kate litters are UKC PERFORMANCE and
PKC SS

Old Post 03-21-2020 06:51 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Well here we are smack in the middle of one of the worst sicknesses l think l have witnessed. I had plans to finish my Leon x Speck male ( Yelp ). He has 3 1st place wins on him in UKC hunts. Hunts shut down pretty quick here where l live in Ohio. We will get it done for him sooner or later. He deserves the chance to make Nt Ch.

The Kate female is pretty darn big with Hook pups. They are due in a week. Travis said he thinks she may go a little early.

The Zuma pups and the Kate pups will be PKC SS AND UKC PERFORMANCE.

KEEP SAFE

Old Post 03-30-2020 10:20 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook and Kate pups being born as l type.
This is a second cross
PKC SS UKC PERFORMSNCE

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 04-05-2020 at 10:35 PM

Old Post 04-05-2020 08:46 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Tree ole Hook!

Hope all is well for you and yours Ron!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 04-07-2020 09:02 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

How you doing Vic? I am doing ok. Thanks for asking.. Hunting a fair amount now that I haven't worked for 3 weeks. Have been putting Hook in the woods some lately. Still love to hunt him, he gives his all as much as I will cut him loose. He has a new litter on the ground born yesterday. Second time we made that cross. Have this Speck x Leon male here I call Yelp. Has 3 First Place UKC wins on him. Was hoping to get the last 2 to NT CH but all hunts are closed down up my way. We will get it done eventually. Did get to make the trip to visit with John Strickland and BC. Got to go on a hunt and bred Speck to BC. Fingers crossed for puppies. Hope to get to visit with you soon at some event when they start back up. Take Care.

Old Post 04-07-2020 02:24 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Jackson
How you doing Vic? I am doing ok. Thanks for asking.. Hunting a fair amount now that I haven't worked for 3 weeks. Have been putting Hook in the woods some lately. Still love to hunt him, he gives his all as much as I will cut him loose. He has a new litter on the ground born yesterday. Second time we made that cross. Have this Speck x Leon male here I call Yelp. Has 3 First Place UKC wins on him. Was hoping to get the last 2 to NT CH but all hunts are closed down up my way. We will get it done eventually. Did get to make the trip to visit with John Strickland and BC. Got to go on a hunt and bred Speck to BC. Fingers crossed for puppies. Hope to get to visit with you soon at some event when they start back up. Take Care.

Ron, you've been busy, but a good kind of busy! I hope you come away with a basket full of BC x Speck pups!

I'm hoping this pandemic craziness passes sooner than later & folks can get back to work & their normal grind.

I'm fortunate enough to be working from home and hitting the woods a few licks as well. I know what you mean about still loving to hunt Hook, hard to leave those special ones sit. My good friend Harry & myself have an antique model blue female that can still manage to slip up on one of these sick woodlot coon now & again. Had her out last night for a couple drops & enjoyed a beautiful evening in the timber. We still really enjoy hunting her, & she's in good enough health that she still loves to go. Old gyp still sounds pretty dang good when she rolls up & says come get me

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 04-07-2020 07:30 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I want to take a minute and thank the folks that have brought their females to visit with Hook and I. Its very humbling. As always I will try to convince you to leave your female to breed a couple times if at all possible. Hook and these good females are throwing nice easy starting pups in most cases. I get videos and pictures weekly.

The first cross of Alice x Gauge produced 8 puppies I believe. of those 3 are Grand Night Champs and 3 are Night Champs. A female got killed on the road and a male died of poison. One of the Night Champs may be a grand night.

The history of the this line of dogs is jammed packed full of TOP REPRODUCERS. Gauge and Alice both have been at the top for a good many months and maybe a couple years. Enough rambling on. Just want to say thankyou to all that contribute in any way to this line of hounds!

Old Post 04-13-2020 02:13 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/F0qspAA5dj0

This is my newest project. BLUE CREEK STORMEN SADIE. SHE IS JUST NOW 12 MONTHS OLD.

GET HOOKED X BAWL CREEK TREE BANGING STORMY

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 04-15-2020 at 03:24 AM

Old Post 04-15-2020 03:19 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

im still gonna put some of that in this kennel of mine!!! I love the hook dogs looks and his coon treeing ability!!! another favorite of mine!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 04-15-2020 01:08 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Steeb I want to talk to you about a project Im thinking of down the road

Old Post 04-15-2020 03:13 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/O68rm0rSbd0

Cold Run Blue Troop

Hook x 57 Maggie

Old Post 04-16-2020 04:13 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Get Hooked

https://youtu.be/m2cdOVJQfb4

A video of the other night. Hook is going to be 6 years old.
He is throwing young starting coon tree,ers. Can give references. Hook can get treed near or far. He is not going to pass anything up just to get deep by himself. But saying that he has made me walk many nights when coon were not stirring.

Thanks to all that have bred to Hook and to those that are hunting pups sired by him.

Old Post 04-20-2020 05:37 PM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

That my friend is the kind I like. Most folks don't know that what they have is passing up coon to go yonder until they hunt with a coondog like that. Some are even being promoted as hard hunting hounds when in fact they are just running to get away before they ever hunt. I sure would like to come up and hunt with you some time. maybe before winter this virus will be dwindled down and we can go. I'm proud for you and this hound. I hope you get some good females breed to him. It finally let me see the video and he sounds good on the tree.

Southern Thunder Bluetick Kennels

At Stud: GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S BLUE WHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE $300 STUD FEE

HOME OF: GRNITECH GRCH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX
2015 TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION
2015 PURINA RACE BREED CHAMPION
2015 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITECH BLUETICK
2015 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2015 AUTUMN OAKS BBOA / BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 WINTER CLASSIC DOUBLE CAST WINNER PURINA POINTS EVENT
2015 WINTER CLASSIC BBOA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 ARKANSAS STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 MISSOURI STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 KENTUCKY STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 INDIANA STATE PURINA CONTEDER CAST WINNER
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA TEXAS STATE CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA YOUTH NATIONALS CAST WINNER 2ND OVERALL HIGH SCORE
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 HOUND OF THE YEAR
2015 BBOA/BBCHA GRAND REUNION RQE 1ST PLACE IOWA
2015 BBOA NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL CAST WINNER / 1ST RUNNER UP
2015 ELBERT VAUGHN MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BILL JACKSON MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BOOMER SOONER CLASSIC CHAMPION
2015 WESTERN ENGLISH SPRING CLASSIS CAST WINNER
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP CAST WINNER
2015 BLUETICK CHALLENGE CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UKC WORLD HUNT CAST WINNER
2016 PURINA NATIONALS CAST WINNER / BREED CHAMPION / HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
5 Time World Qualifier and 3 Peat Zone Champion
Too many wins to list them all
2020 Performance Sire at Stud
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX

Thanks to everyone who has breed to Crocket or is hunting one of his offspring

Last edited by southernthunder on 04-20-2020 at 09:10 PM

Old Post 04-20-2020 09:07 PM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/14oVxNlpFw4

COLD RUN BLUE YELP

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 04-21-2020 at 02:00 PM

Old Post 04-21-2020 01:04 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/GciYu1iYvno

GET HOOKED X KATE MALE PUP.

4th time in woods. Treeing his own wild coon.

7 months old. There are a number of his littermated doing the same.

2nd cross going on 3 weeks old.

At this time this pup is for sale!!!

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 04-23-2020 at 01:57 PM

Old Post 04-23-2020 01:16 PM
BLUE T MAC
UKC Forum Member

Get Hooked & Chippewa Creek Kate 7 month old Pup

Thanks for the promo Ron! This dog's a NATURAL,ALL THE WAY, ALL DAY!! Very well started. PKC Super stakes UKC Performance nominated. ALL PAID UP! text/call (419) 566-8487 ask for Travis. I can show him in the woods or send you videos/pics ~ Located in Ashland, Ohio $1,200 firm!

--------------GR.NT.CH. Mead's Blue Jet 8
----------GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. Blue Creek Gauge
---------------GR.NT.CH. Coat's Bawl Creek Blue Hooker
-----GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.Blue Creek Get Hooked
---------------GR.NT.Ch. Tucker's Blue Boomer
----------NT.CH. Blue Creek Alice
---------------GR.NT.CH. B&D's Blue Ruby
Chippewa Creek Blue Moon
----------GR.NT.CH. Tucker N Mead's Blue Boomer II
-----CH.NT.CH. McKenzie's Chippewa Creek Kate
---------------GR.NT.CH. Utchmen's Blue Ed
----------NT.CH. Cedardale's Sadie May
---------------NT.CH. Baer Creek Clyde's Betsy

Old Post 04-23-2020 05:54 PM
BLUE T MAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUE T MAC Click here to Send BLUE T MAC a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUE T MAC Find more posts by BLUE T MAC Add BLUE T MAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLUE T MAC
UKC Forum Member

This pup is sold!

Old Post 04-23-2020 10:41 PM
BLUE T MAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUE T MAC Click here to Send BLUE T MAC a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUE T MAC Find more posts by BLUE T MAC Add BLUE T MAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Another Hook pup

https://youtu.be/KO9bsZ1PtK8

Get Hooked x June female pup.

9 months old and treeing those wild coons by herself.

Keep doing what your doing Darion!!!

Old Post 04-26-2020 11:39 PM
BLUE T MAC
UKC Forum Member

Hook & Kate pups available - born 4/6/2020

Double Boomer Bred Pups for sale. Born 4/6/2020
1 male. 1 female. PKC Super stakes UKC Performance nominated. SERIOUS COMPETITION HUNTERS ONLY, PLEASE!
Text/call (419) 566-8487 ask for Travis. Located in Ashland, Ohio $400 firm! $100 booking fee holds your pup.

--------------GR.NT.CH. Mead's Blue Jet 8
----------GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. Blue Creek Gauge
---------------GR.NT.CH. Coat's Bawl Creek Blue Hooker
-----GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.Blue Creek Get Hooked
----------NT.CH. Blue Creek Alice
---------------GR.NT.CH. B&D's Blue
Pups born 4/6/2020
----------GR.NT.CH. Tucker N Mead's Blue Boomer II
-----CH.NT.CH. McKenzie's Chippewa Creek Kate
---------------GR.NT.CH. Utchmen's Blue Ed
----------NT.CH. Cedardale's Sadie May
---------------NT.CH. Baer Creek Clyde's Betsy

Last edited by BLUE T MAC on 05-05-2020 at 12:50 AM

Old Post 05-05-2020 12:35 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook has a new girlfriend this week. Spike bred. Proven winner. Couple more talking to me about breeding. Hook has crossed well on most of the females bred to him. Hooks oldest pups are under 2 years old. Woody Herron may have one pup he may part with. GET HOOKED X ZUMA. ZUMA IS A VERY HARD GOING

Old Post 05-11-2020 01:49 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook is crossing very well on most bloodlines..
The Spike females seem to be crossing extremely well.
Going back to the Too Tough Betty and Hooker females are showing great results.
Double up on Tuckers Boomer is a win win also.
We have doubled up on Gauge several times wih great results!

Hook is now 6 years old. He has been a joy to own.

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 05-15-2020 at 11:26 PM

Old Post 05-15-2020 05:03 PM