UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Dogtra users
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Braddo28
UKC Forum Member

Dogtra users

Is there anyway to relook at you and your dogs tracks after you exited out of the app? I lost my receiver in the woods and exited out when I got back to the house before I realized I lost it. If I could figure out how to get it to reshow our tracks should be pretty easy to find

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2020 04:27 AM
Braddo28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Braddo28 Click here to Send Braddo28 a Private Message Click Here to Email Braddo28 Find more posts by Braddo28 Add Braddo28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

You have to record it. Menu, top right (three dots), select "start recording".

Old Post 04-01-2020 04:43 AM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Braddo28
UKC Forum Member

Thanks wasn't recording so that's a bummer

Old Post 04-01-2020 04:48 AM
Braddo28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Braddo28 Click here to Send Braddo28 a Private Message Click Here to Email Braddo28 Find more posts by Braddo28 Add Braddo28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Shoot. No I do not think there is a way to find it then. Best of luck to you.

Old Post 04-01-2020 04:57 AM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Hillenbrand
UKC Forum Member

I lost mine and did not realize it until I looked at my phone and the signal was gone. I retraced my steps back to the last tree I had made and suddenly the signal on the phone came back. At that point I knew I was close so I crawled around and found it within 15 feet. I do not know how close you would have to be for it to reconnect. The next day I bought a roll of reflective tape and decorated it so it should be easy to find if I lose it again.

Old Post 04-01-2020 12:53 PM
Ed Hillenbrand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Hillenbrand Click here to Send Ed Hillenbrand a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Hillenbrand Find more posts by Ed Hillenbrand Add Ed Hillenbrand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Braddo28
UKC Forum Member

I walked around a little ast night and checked the app a couple times to see if it connected when I was looking but never did, maybe it's cause I didn't have my phone on with the app the whole time. Anyways I remember having it on a log I was sitting on then I made a small loop through the woods, then walked back to the house so I'm hoping with some daylight I should be able to find it but might have to do the reflective tape deal wen I hopefully find it or get a new one

Old Post 04-01-2020 01:01 PM
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

I bought a Dan's Comp. Vest. I sewed the pocket up thinner to hold my Pathfinder receiver, and also have it tied to one of the hoops to prevent stuff like that... also a good spot to put your phone without losing it . Good luck, hope you find it.

Old Post 04-02-2020 03:19 AM
AveryCreek
UKC Forum Member

I use a wrist sling like for a camera and attach it with a small carabiner to my Dan's competition pack

Old Post 04-02-2020 04:54 PM
AveryCreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AveryCreek Click here to Send AveryCreek a Private Message Click Here to Email AveryCreek Find more posts by AveryCreek Add AveryCreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by AveryCreek
I use a wrist sling like for a camera and attach it with a small carabiner to my Dan's competition pack

That Dan's Comp pack has been really great... love mine.

Old Post 04-02-2020 04:58 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Dan's Comp Vest

quote:
Originally posted by houndsound
That Dan's Comp pack has been really great... love mine.

This is by far the Best you can find......Love Mine.
Thinking of Buying a New One in case they Discontue them.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 04-02-2020 05:44 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

Does the dogtra have the beacon lights on the collar like the garmin

Psalms 119:89

Old Post 04-11-2020 09:50 PM
kyblackdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyblackdogman Click here to Send kyblackdogman a Private Message Click Here to Email kyblackdogman Find more posts by kyblackdogman Add kyblackdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

The ones I have do not have them. I don't think they've made ones that do yet.

Old Post 04-11-2020 09:56 PM
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the reply

Psalms 119:89

Old Post 04-12-2020 12:34 AM
kyblackdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyblackdogman Click here to Send kyblackdogman a Private Message Click Here to Email kyblackdogman Find more posts by kyblackdogman Add kyblackdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

The minis have the light you can turn on & off just like the Garmin

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 04-12-2020 12:39 AM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Hillenbrand
UKC Forum Member

Find it?

Did you find the one you lost?

Old Post 04-12-2020 01:16 PM
Ed Hillenbrand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Hillenbrand Click here to Send Ed Hillenbrand a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Hillenbrand Find more posts by Ed Hillenbrand Add Ed Hillenbrand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote