UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Rules
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Rules

So are there going to be any new rule proposals this year in August? The reason I ask is the past couple I’ve heard a few of the breed representatives that voted for us say it was what the members wanted. And this time maybe they could send something out and ask us what we want. That way there is no confusion.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2018 01:38 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Non-Hunting Judge

I'd like to see a majority of the cast needs to see the coon using a non-hunting judge!

Old Post 04-24-2018 02:07 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Totally agree

But what I’m wondering are the representatives from the breed association that we belong to going to poll us so the have an accurate account of what we want changed?

Old Post 04-24-2018 02:09 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Biggest change I’d like to see, 4 dog cast 3 buddy’s against 1, the 1 can put up $50 an have a panel come out to vote rather slick or den, you win your question judge is barred and you get your $50 back, same for a 3 dog cast.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 04-24-2018 02:18 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Re: Rules

quote:
Originally posted by MIKE CARDER
So are there going to be any new rule proposals this year in August? The reason I ask is the past couple I’ve heard a few of the breed representatives that voted for us say it was what the members wanted. And this time maybe they could send something out and ask us what we want. That way there is no confusion.

Next year (2019) they will consider rules proposals that would go in effect in 2020.

Old Post 04-24-2018 03:55 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Rules

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Next year (2019) they will consider rules proposals that would go in effect in 2020.

How many years in between rule updates do we go. I can’t remember and couldn’t find it any place?

Old Post 04-24-2018 04:49 PM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Every 3 years. Should prolly be about every 10.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 04-24-2018 05:08 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by JiM

Thanks Jim! Why do you think it should be every 10 years?

Last edited by MIKE CARDER on 04-24-2018 at 09:34 PM

Old Post 04-24-2018 05:10 PM
KAP71
Banned

I think you should have to pass a test to be able to enter hunts. Done online and ukc approve you or not. Not a paper one at the club for your buddy to pass you like at htx and nite hunts.

Ntch backwater bone saw. Ntch hills blue captain. Psychos Suzie.

Old Post 04-25-2018 01:05 PM
KAP71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KAP71 Click here to Send KAP71 a Private Message Find more posts by KAP71 Add KAP71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Lol

quote:
Originally posted by KAP71
I think you should have to pass a test to be able to enter hunts. Done online and ukc approve you or not. Not a paper one at the club for your buddy to pass you like at htx and nite hunts.

Lol, that’s a good idea.

Old Post 04-25-2018 01:19 PM
Philip
UKC Forum Member

When I get done hunting, I am going home, not go back out somewhere, and look at some whiners slick tree. Lol

Old Post 04-25-2018 01:27 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
some embrace change and some fight it every step of the way. lol

Old Post 04-25-2018 01:41 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I think people should have to pass a test before they are allowed to breed and have kids, but that will not ever happen either.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 04-26-2018 02:39 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KAP71
Banned

Maybe u need a sense of humor? ****

Old Post 04-26-2018 03:28 AM
KAP71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KAP71 Click here to Send KAP71 a Private Message Find more posts by KAP71 Add KAP71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

How about we make them fit on the back of a matchbook, or leave them the same and UKC provide a non-hunting lawyer for every cast.

Old Post 04-26-2018 03:44 AM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Maybe u need a sense of humor? ****

That was my attempt at having one. LOL

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 04-26-2018 03:53 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by joey
I think people should have to pass a test before they are allowed to breed and have kids, but that will not ever happen either.
it got me laughing.

Old Post 04-26-2018 01:49 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pabeagler
UKC Forum Member

Make all nitehunt judges take a test , then be given a certification number. Confirmation judges have it , the nitehunts draw more participation than show.and the rules are much more diverse for nitehunts . seems reasonable to me !

shall receive the gift of the holy ghost

Old Post 04-26-2018 02:03 PM
pabeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pabeagler Click here to Send pabeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email pabeagler Find more posts by pabeagler Add pabeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KAP71
Banned

Well it really don't matter, half that show up aren't gonna be able to or want to comprehend what's on the back of a scorecard or in a rule book. I mean look at what get posted here lol

Old Post 04-26-2018 03:02 PM