UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Litter #1 Due End of January
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Litter #1 Due End of January

Pups should be here in 2 months and ready around end of March
Sire: Macho Man Dan
He is off Bookem Danno and Jon Henry's Little Ann a littermate to Pistol. Dam: Tree Bangin Bonnie She is Yellow River Rocky and Twister with Woody About the dam and sire. Both were early starters. Bonnie is extremely, extremely loud. She is going to the hunts soon. One bark tree dog. Hunts real good. Not an over powering strike dog but wants to get to the front and tree first. I really like her. Macho Man was prolly the easiest pup I have ever started. He will try and get by himself. Hunted him 3 times and he hunted out great and would split off by himself at about 400 yards. I showed him a hang up and the next 3 times out he ran and treed and stayed treed. At 13 months old he will hunt out by himself and get treed and stay treed. I liked him so much that I bred him. I am really impressed with this little dog. He has some maturing to do but I have been doing this a long time and he might have been the easiest pup I have ever started. he is extremely smart. He was tone broke after only one session. I really like him and am expecting big things from him. I bred him on Saturday night at 9;00 pm and at 10;00 he ran and treed a coon solo and stay treed. He is a stand on the wood tree dog. I like him. Send me a pm or call Mark Lucas 856-472-1908 if you are interested. These two dogs have the genetics to win big hunts.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2020 11:19 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote