UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Train,is a SS sire as well as UKC performance and CHKC sire. Train,made Dual Grand at 17 months old.He is putting huge mouths on his pups. The majority of his pups have a lot of color and a head full of sense. If Josh or I can help in any way,give us a call. Josh Howard-903-701-3613 Jeff Long-417-630-2785

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2014 08:59 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 04-23-2014 08:55 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Thanks Roy,sounds like retirement is making you a little mischievous.Glad you guys are satisfied with the young dogs.They are nice young dogs.

Old Post 04-25-2014 08:11 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Josh's dad was up today. He brought Train up and bred a nice Nt.Ch.female out of Bonecollector. He also picked up a pup out of Train and Ruby. It was nice seeing Bobby Howard again and I'm looking forward to a hunt soon.

Old Post 04-26-2014 04:39 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 04-27-2014 02:19 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

John Hadley,bred his nice Bonecollector female to Train last Friday.John,thanks for useing Train in your breeding program. Looking forward to going on a hunt with you soon.

Old Post 04-28-2014 02:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Josh,Anyssa,and I would like to thank all the folks that have bred their nice females to Train. We sure like the reports we've been getting on Trains pups. Most of his pups are young but the most of them seem to have that booming mouth and a head full of sense.Train is also putting good confirmation and color to his pups. Give us a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 04-29-2014 02:24 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

This is a picture of Three Blank Domino she is a Grand Nite Champion PKC Champion owned By Jeff and lately being handled by Josh. So lets start by what Domino has done this month. She has been in 1 final 4 at a major hunt, and I forgot too say she won double header PKC hunt Friday night. They were 1 HR. hunts so. She decided too just win them both. Congrats Josh and Domino. Lets share what her litter mate sister Grand Nite Champion PKC Silver Champion Frosted Tea has done this month under the handling of Analyssa Howard. She has been in 3 final 4's and 1 late round 1st place win. Josh says that was just luck of the draw..Maybe Josh it was in the handling...(Just Kidding). These guys won't toot their own horn so I will. These are great hounds and owned by better people. I find it an honor too be associated with them. I CAN'T express it enough about their reproducing abilities, my Grave Digger is out of Tea.

Old Post 04-29-2014 02:47 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

brianv31

Hey,I will definately keep that in mind. We sure like the pups out of Domino so far. They aren't very old yet but they are coon crazy and have a lot of smarts. I'd also like to say thanks to Roy Grant for all of his kind words and thank his Grandson Ethan for his help. Thanks

Old Post 04-30-2014 09:07 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

CHNITECHAMPION Quintons Hightime Chigg
Top is hardwood homer
Bottom is clover bred on bottom. Owner James Campbell and Quinton Campbell. Josh and I would like to thank Quinton and James for breeding their nice female to Train. Thanks guy we appreciate you choosing Train for your stud dog.

Old Post 05-03-2014 03:54 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Folks,I believe Josh Davis has three pups left to sale out of Train. These pups are really nice looking pups. Give Josh a call,he has a thread on here. I think Jeremy Crapo may have a male pup left for sale. The pups out of Train have been saleing good. Trains pups have huge mouths,good looking with a head full of brains. Thanks

Old Post 05-05-2014 09:05 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Folks,give Josh,Anyssa or myself a call if we can help in any way. Check out are thread on Pkc.Anyssa,posted some nice pictures of the dogs. Thanks

Old Post 05-06-2014 09:02 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Lol.Thanks I thought Anyssa done a good job on the pictures and describing the dogs. Their good people and I appreciate all the things they have done for me. I also appreciate you as a friend Roy. I've been fortunate to meet some good people through coonhunting. Give Us a call if we can help on any way. Thanks

Old Post 05-07-2014 12:51 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

John Hadley

John,thanks for breeding your nice Nt.Ch. Bonecollector female to Train. We really appreciate you folks useing Train in your breeding program. Give John Hadley-573-263-1513 a call to book a pup out of his nice female. I've heard a lot of good things about this female. Thanks again.

Old Post 05-07-2014 11:40 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 05-08-2014 07:39 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

I spoke with Josh yesterday,he said there was another nice female being brought in to Train next week to be bred. I'll list the owner and the female as soon as we ok it with the owner. We sure appreciate the ones that have brought their nice females to Train. Thanks

Old Post 05-09-2014 06:41 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,we thank you for the kind words about the dogs. Folks give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way.We have been very fortunate to breed some nice females.

Old Post 05-11-2014 02:27 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Folks I believe Train will make a impact on the walker breed. He has a lot to contribute like,mouth,brains,ability and looks. Train,also has an All Grand pedigree. Give us a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 05-12-2014 09:10 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

brianv31

John,good luck with your pup it should make a nice one. We are glad to see pups out of Train and nice females make it to hunters in different states.

Old Post 05-13-2014 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 05-14-2014 09:08 AM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

Waiting on my dang female to Come in. ANYTIME!

Old Post 05-14-2014 02:35 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Storm99

Heck ya maybe she will come in soon. We are getting some nice pups off Train. Look forward to meeting you.

Old Post 05-15-2014 02:22 AM
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

The six week old Train litter I have raised is one of the best looking litters I have ever raised.

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 05-15-2014 03:14 AM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

Well I hope she does come in heat and something didnt go wrong this cycle, because she should of done been in. IDK!
Brian

Old Post 05-15-2014 02:03 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Travis Brown

Travis,thanks and I still would like to meet sometime and go for a hunt.Most of the pups out of Train do have a lot of color.I bet the pups out of Taylor and Train make nice ones.

Old Post 05-15-2014 05:16 PM