UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > TT15 Issue
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mwilkins
UKC Forum Member

TT15 Issue

When I plug in the collar the red light comes on like it is charging. The light never turns green (I have had it plugged over 24 hours). Cleaned the contacts and charged it a few hours and still no luck. The collar will not turn on, I have tried to turn it on while the charger is hooked up as well. It was working fine last week. I tried a master reset, pressed the power button four times, the light flashed green and went back to red. Has anyone else had this issue?

NITECH 'PR' Wilkins' Wipeout Oakley
'PR' Wilkins' Loud Mouth Lilly
'PR' Wilkins's Wipeout Squeekie (Deceased) (10/12/08)-(2/23/10)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2019 04:33 AM
mwilkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mwilkins Click here to Send mwilkins a Private Message Click Here to Email mwilkins Find more posts by mwilkins Add mwilkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Bedgood
UKC Forum Member

Have had the same thing happen. Plugged it into another charger and the green light comes on pretty quick.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2019 09:01 PM
Andy Bedgood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Bedgood Click here to Send Andy Bedgood a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Bedgood Find more posts by Andy Bedgood Add Andy Bedgood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote