UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > house of quality
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joe hermsmeier
UKC Forum Member

house of quality

Bill, I need your advice. It seems like the blackntan man from Beatrice needs funding for a new speedometer or new glasses because he can"t see the one in the vehicle. I will wait for your advice

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2019 11:42 PM
joe hermsmeier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe hermsmeier Click here to Send joe hermsmeier a Private Message Click Here to Email joe hermsmeier Find more posts by joe hermsmeier Add joe hermsmeier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Joe you need to get out more and quit reading the paper.I have things to do and places to go can't waste my time behind slow people.I am now getting to take a class when all I really needed were the names of the two num skulls that called the law because they got passed by a chevy tracker. I liked when the deputy told me he hoped I wasn't late for work .By the way the speedometer works fine it read exactly how fast he ssid I was going I tried to tell him.that it wouldn't go that fast but he wouldn't believe me.

Old Post 10-19-2019 04:11 PM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe hermsmeier
UKC Forum Member

freeman

l when I read the paper,I feel gloom and doom. when I got to the court reports got a chuckle this time

Old Post 10-19-2019 10:33 PM
joe hermsmeier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe hermsmeier Click here to Send joe hermsmeier a Private Message Click Here to Email joe hermsmeier Find more posts by joe hermsmeier Add joe hermsmeier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

Joe it won't help that guy just don't pay attention I'm thinking right he took that class before he should just obey the speed limit like us law abiding citizens

Old Post 10-20-2019 02:44 AM
houseofquality is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houseofquality Click here to Send houseofquality a Private Message Click Here to Email houseofquality Visit houseofquality's homepage! Find more posts by houseofquality Add houseofquality to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

I just cant help it cant run anymore the only things i can do fast is drive and fall down

Old Post 10-20-2019 04:13 AM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe hermsmeier
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Did Jim not listen in class or did he flunk?

Old Post 10-20-2019 04:52 AM
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

Joe I think he flunked but now he gets to do the class online so the wife can take the test she can read

Old Post 10-20-2019 08:58 PM
houseofquality is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houseofquality Click here to Send houseofquality a Private Message Click Here to Email houseofquality Visit houseofquality's homepage! Find more posts by houseofquality Add houseofquality to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe hermsmeier
UKC Forum Member

houseofquality

i f we could get to the judge and tell him classes wont work with Freeman, only 30 or sixty days of hardtime will cure him of lead foot.I wonder if Jim apprecciats having freinds like us to look after his well being

Old Post 10-20-2019 09:46 PM
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

Joe I'm sure he appreciates it why wouldn't he but I've found out now for Freeman they have a online renewal for the class just like Sam's club

Old Post 10-20-2019 11:33 PM
joe hermsmeier
UKC Forum Member

houseofquality

Bill, not to worry you but if he flunks, you might have to haul him and his dogs to hunts going east, maybe Scott could take him to the rest. Might be a good idea to take a few days off and help him with the class

Old Post 10-21-2019 04:46 PM
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Glad you two are there to support me .May flunk the class if the computer doesnt quit acting up kicked me off last night had to call and get password updated today almost made me late for work .I had the tracker wound up and the hamsters under the hood were screaming. Glad I didn't get pulled over for speeding.
I like the idea of Bill hauling me he is dependable little leary of Shep hard to trust s guy that never answers his phone in the daylight hours.

Old Post 10-21-2019 05:03 PM
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

Joe I've hauled him the secret is don't let him drive that way u live longer and I'm a little Leary of a guy that uses that word work like he does

Old Post 10-21-2019 07:29 PM