UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Trick Magic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rob Fry
UKC Forum Member

Trick Magic

who is his mother ???

" SPINAL TAP "
GR.NT.CH RAT SCOUT
GR.NT.CH. WILD SLIM ( PACMAN X JOEY)
CH 'PR' FRY'S WIPEOUT ZOEY (Z3 X LONE PINE LIL LADY )
'PR' FRY'S PSYCHO PAC (BELLAR'S PSYCHO X KALAL’S MINNESOTA WHAT’S UP ABBY)
cell # 419-438-6865

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2015 09:06 PM
Rob Fry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Fry Click here to Send Rob Fry a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Fry Add Rob Fry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

The Spawn of Tricky Ricky

Old Post 12-16-2015 10:37 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Fry
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell Eads
The Spawn of Tricky Ricky

LOL

" SPINAL TAP "
GR.NT.CH RAT SCOUT
cell # 419-438-6865

Old Post 12-16-2015 10:44 PM
Rob Fry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Fry Click here to Send Rob Fry a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Fry Add Rob Fry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dick BRothers
UKC Forum Member

nt ch.Mill Creek Sky.

Old Post 12-17-2015 01:54 PM
Dick BRothers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dick BRothers Click here to Send Dick BRothers a Private Message Find more posts by Dick BRothers Add Dick BRothers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

He is a coon dog make no mistake about that. I judged him 2 rounds and he done it like he should have. I hunted his daddy in 4 different states and he done it right also. I no Trackman fan but Magic and Trick are the right kind

Old Post 12-18-2015 12:49 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Fry
UKC Forum Member

where is he located and who owns him ?

" SPINAL TAP "
GR.NT.CH RAT SCOUT
cell # 419-438-6865

Old Post 12-21-2015 05:33 PM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Around Eubanks,KY. Billy Joe Yochum is handler out of Stanford Ky. I can't think of owners name.

Old Post 12-21-2015 11:15 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Was mike Wilson at the time he won the acha world. If you do a search for him on here, go to the last page the oldest ones and that's where I found this out.

Last edited by novicane65 on 12-22-2015 at 01:48 AM

Old Post 12-21-2015 11:20 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
farmertick
UKC Forum Member

Mike Wilson still owns him Eubank ky

Old Post 12-23-2015 01:23 AM
farmertick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for farmertick Click here to Send farmertick a Private Message Click Here to Email farmertick Find more posts by farmertick Add farmertick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

What is the age of Trick Magic at this time?

Thanks
Carl Fox

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 03-03-2017 06:11 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Trick Magic

He passed away last year sometime with some kind of cancer from what I've read.

Old Post 03-04-2017 02:27 AM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the information.

Old Post 03-06-2017 06:12 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tbj1899
UKC Forum Member

Magic is still alive and still breeding. He had 2 pups place st grand American this year 1st and 4th Saturday night

GRNITECH Wipeout Junkie
(GRNITECH Smoky Mtn Half Pint X 'PR' Live Wire Liz)

GRNITECH GRCH Backwoods Preacher Man
(GRCH GRNITECH Mill Creek Magic X NITECH TNT Hardknock'n Molly)
2017 First Place Saturday night Grand American
2017 Grand American overall high scoring dog
2017 Grand American overall high scoring walker

NITECH Wipeout Beast Mode HTX
(GRNITECH Wipeout Junkie X Backwoods Treein Trixie)

NITECH GRCH Backwoods Loco Lucy
(GRNITECH Flatrock Thrasher X GRNITECH Boogar Hollow Karma)

Last edited by tbj1899 on 03-07-2017 at 08:39 PM

Old Post 03-07-2017 08:36 PM
tbj1899 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tbj1899 Click here to Send tbj1899 a Private Message Click Here to Email tbj1899 Find more posts by tbj1899 Add tbj1899 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

QUOTE]Originally posted by Brandon Cook
[B]Have a litter of pups out of Dual Grand Trick Magic and GRNCH Wicked Witch they are UKC performanced and PKC SS. Trick is out of Mill Creek Magic he has an all grand ped besides his mom which is a Night Champion Trick was a get deep by himself tree dog that had the meat and also had the looks he was put to sleep a few months ago due to having cancer. Trick has a lot of proven winners on the ground that has won a lot at the big hunts he throws quick starting pups that have looks and brains. Wicked is Stylish Pete and Witch Doctor bred she is a very hard hunting female that likes to be by herself and is the most accurate dog you will ever hunt and a tree dog with looks as well. This is the second time we have made this cross the first litter are already running and treeing by there self all made very nice young dogs that started early with great mouths. This is the last litter that will be out of Trick because there is no semen on him either. Price is $350 call or txt for pictures and more information 1-765-376-1004 Gary Cook.... Can also give references on Trick and Witch and also people hunting

This was posted back on 10-01-16
Maybe we are talking about different dogs

Last edited by Kevin McCormick on 03-08-2017 at 02:59 AM

Old Post 03-08-2017 02:54 AM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-08-2017 03:06 AM
Jeff Farthing
UKC Forum Member

Trick Magic

He was owned by Mike Wilson. He died a few months ago. He is producing some nice dogs.

Old Post 03-09-2017 03:23 PM
Jeff Farthing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Farthing Click here to Send Jeff Farthing a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Farthing Find more posts by Jeff Farthing Add Jeff Farthing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeff don't forget we have our first hunt of the year March 17th I am pretty sure come up and get you some bench show wins I need a tip or two may have my daughter start showing a pup in the near future.

Old Post 03-13-2017 09:10 PM
hootowlman
UKC Forum Member

I absolutely hate to hear that Trick Magic has passed away. I have a female out of him and a insane bred dog. She started running track at 6-7 months and by a year old was a get gone and find her on the wood dog. I’ve never had her on a leash if I say go she’s gone. She has 2 litters of pups on the ground that are doing good. I kept one out of the last litter at 4 months he was running track. The rest is still be seen. I sure love them Trick Magic bred dogs.

Old Post 08-19-2018 04:43 AM
hootowlman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hootowlman Click here to Send hootowlman a Private Message Click Here to Email hootowlman Find more posts by hootowlman Add hootowlman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Seems to me like trackman on stylish tack females worked very well. I’ve got a female out of one of those crosses that is excellent.

Old Post 08-19-2018 05:49 PM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote