UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coon squaller
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SLR
UKC Forum Member

Coon squaller

What’s the best squaller plus easiest to use

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2018 12:27 AM
SLR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SLR Click here to Send SLR a Private Message Click Here to Email SLR Find more posts by SLR Add SLR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

The

Two looking down works best for me!!

Old Post 03-22-2018 12:47 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ItsOlMander
UKC Forum Member

Pinnacle

- In Loving Memory of -
DEEP SPRINGS BLACK MAX
&
LEVIS SOUTHERN BLUE DOC

Old Post 03-22-2018 02:44 PM
ItsOlMander is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ItsOlMander Click here to Send ItsOlMander a Private Message Find more posts by ItsOlMander Add ItsOlMander to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Dirty South on the vendor page. Good folks to do business with and are hand made

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 03-22-2018 09:53 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

i personally like the pinnacle. plus as a bonus the man that makes these is a stand up guy in my opinion. never met him in person but when i was trying to round up some coon huntin stuff for a young lady that had lost hers to a thief, big show game calls stepped up and sent her a brand new one. not many guys would do that out of their own pocket. not only a great squaller, but the man has my respect.

Old Post 03-24-2018 12:40 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

I've had great success with the Zepp,s squaller. They look quick and even squalled a few out of holes, won the state hunt a couple years back because of the one that looked out of a hole. Excellent coon squaller, works in any condition and anyone can use it effectively.

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 03-24-2018 05:07 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Big Show Game calls doesn't make the pinnacle anymore. But his new squaller (Phoenix) is nice, you can put the pinnacle reeds in it or use the reed system that comes with it. I like my Phoenix enough I ordered an extra to have on hand for when my son goes with me. They're easy to use.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 03-24-2018 08:01 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote