UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Round pond Mr T blood line
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kellycale25
New UKC Forum Member

Round pond Mr T blood line

just curious if anybody out there is keeping this bloodline going or have it in your kennel...

round pond Mr. T
Anderson t shadow
round pond tees tiger

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2018 05:53 AM
Kellycale25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kellycale25 Click here to Send Kellycale25 a Private Message Find more posts by Kellycale25 Add Kellycale25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kellycale25
New UKC Forum Member

beagles

I have some of that blood in my kennel just seeing if anybody still has it!!!

thanks

Old Post 02-22-2018 06:26 AM
Kellycale25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kellycale25 Click here to Send Kellycale25 a Private Message Find more posts by Kellycale25 Add Kellycale25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AWP
UKC Forum Member

Anderson's T Shadow was owned and promoted by Carl Anderson of Camden Ohio. I believe Shadow was directly out of Round Pond Mr. T. Carl also owned and promoted T five Rocket, a son of Shadow. Both were AKC Field Champions and I believe both were campaigned in the Midwest Gundog Assoc. Carl passed away in around 2011.

Donnie Willis of Jackson Ohio owned and campaigned a male out of Shadow in around the early to mid 2000's. He too earned his AKC FC degree in the Midwest Gundog Assoc. I think his name was Rock Run Sonny. I owned a litter-mate male to him that was turning into a very nice dog. Unfortunately, I lost him at a very early age. I talked to Donnie a couple years ago and he had gotten out of beagling.

I was wanting to think that there was a UKC World Champ out of Donnie's Sonny dog by the name of Gauge VIII? I don't currently have any beagles but I'd be tempted to get some of that stuff again!

Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Potter's Smoke Rings Chief

Old Post 02-23-2018 06:22 PM
AWP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AWP Click here to Send AWP a Private Message Find more posts by AWP Add AWP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mooredog
UKC Forum Member

CH, PCH, GRHBCH, WORLDHBCH, PKC-CH
Gauge VIII is owned by Donnie McVay 740-502-9515 very nice hound

Old Post 02-23-2018 10:58 PM
mooredog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mooredog Click here to Send mooredog a Private Message Click Here to Email mooredog Visit mooredog's homepage! Find more posts by mooredog Add mooredog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote