UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ****UH-OOOH THE BRIGHTEST JUST GOT BRIGHTER "THE REAPER" ****
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

I bought a Reaper at the Grand American, this year. Is it normal for the walking ,light to hang down from the headlight by the wires? I'm surprised it hasn't ripped off.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:19 AM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

There is a set screw that has come loose. Please call me in the morning we will get it taken care off for you. 1-888-225-7478

Old Post 03-28-2018 01:39 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubba Ds Blues
UKC Forum Member

Light

I got me a new light think more of my dog than that.

Old Post 06-13-2018 05:49 AM
Bubba Ds Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba Ds Blues Click here to Send Bubba Ds Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bubba Ds Blues Find more posts by Bubba Ds Blues Add Bubba Ds Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Just wondering what kind of warranty your lights carry?
Thank you!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 07-28-2018 12:17 AM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

What charger does the Reaper use? My charger got burned up in my garage fire so I need a new one. Thanks

Old Post 08-04-2018 12:42 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wadepardue
UKC Forum Member

LIGHT REPAIR

Thanks Ray Conrad, for the quick turn around on the repair of my light and shipping it back to me .FREE OF CHARGE...Only a week of hunting with my old light, and it sure made me appreciate my REAPER...Thanks Again...

Old Post 08-09-2018 02:58 AM
wadepardue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wadepardue Click here to Send wadepardue a Private Message Click Here to Email wadepardue Find more posts by wadepardue Add wadepardue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reaper

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
I am going to say this about the Reaper. I have had a lot of different cap lights and after about 30 days I was looking for another one with a better walking light. I have had the Reaper since Autumn Oaks and I have never thought of looking at any other light. I love the walking light and the spot. But the walking light is what sold me. I have one light now" THE REAPER ". Still loving the light after almost 7 months. I sold the rest. Dave Woofter Bristol Ridge Kennels. Thanks Ray for a Great Light.

Testimony from another Happy Customer......!!!!
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 09-13-2018 02:06 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper......

quote:
Originally posted by Ray Conrad
When you have questions concerning a hunting light. WHO YOU GONNA CALL? BRIGHT EYES!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS!!!!!

WANT THE BRIGHTEST-GET A REAPER
WANT THE LONGEST BURN TIME-GET A REAPER PLUS

At Bright Eyes we always have the customer in mind. The outstanding burn times of our products are second to none. Everybody knows with out saying you only get quality parts and components from Bright Eyes. We use the very best battery available and have zero battery issues.

At Bright Eyes we like the customer to have full bore brightness for the entire charge of their light. A lot of products on the market these days after and hour or two of use are down to 60 to 70 percent brightness and the longer you use it the dimmer it gets. Bright Eyes lights do not do that you get it all for the entire charge. Imagine being in a hunt and you have to find the coon to win the cast and you only have 60 % brightness. You might miss him!! The REAPER will blast full bore the entire time.

Business is off the charts!!!! I would like to personally thank each and every customer for your business. We are working 7 days a week and have been for months. You guys are the best.

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 10-04-2018 02:35 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote