UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Gun Control
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Gun Control

If the democrats want more gun control, why don't they do something about enforcing the laws that are already on the books? If they want to get guns off the streets, why don't they start by taking the guns from the criminals/outlaws on the streets. They are the ones robbing and murdering Americans. Go onto the streets and confiscate guns from the criminals/gang members/outlaws. Why do they want to pass new laws and confiscate guns from law abiding citizens? That doesn't make a bit of sense unless it is all political and they don't care about violent crime but just don't want law abiding citizens to have a firearm.
Why aren't the democrats funding more police and empowering them to stop criminals on the street and take their guns? Imagine how many guns that they could get off the streets if they just marched up and down the streets of New York and Chicago confiscating guns from everyone that didn't have a permit. They can set up roadblocks and check everyone for DUI. Why can't they set up streetblocks and confiscate guns?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2021 09:59 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Gun Control

If TV didn't give so much attention to these mass shootings, I think that alone could help reduce gun crimes.

We are talking about mentally ill and suicidal people, and we are giving them ideas through this media coverage. They think they will go down in a blaze of glory.

I've seen where approx. 60% of gun deaths are suicides. I don't know how accurate that number is (but it sounds realistic). And, I think it's a safe bet that they are not shooting themselves with rifles or assault weapons. An unspoken truth is that many of these are seniors with health problems/mental problems (dementia, alzheimers, etc.)

Laws won't stop criminals from getting guns. They don't respect laws. And, it's not you common criminals doing the mass shootings, it's mentally ill people (usually without a criminal background).

Drugs/mental illness is a major factor in shootings.

If you want to solve the problem, you must actually deal with the problem----not what the problem turns into when it is not dealt with and addressed!!!

Old Post 04-21-2021 04:34 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DKIPP
UKC Forum Member

fun fact

You can't carry a firearm in NYC. Even with a New York State conceal carry permit - it's not valid in NYC.

Old Post 04-21-2021 01:32 PM
DKIPP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DKIPP Click here to Send DKIPP a Private Message Find more posts by DKIPP Add DKIPP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Gun Control

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
If TV didn't give so much attention to these mass shootings, I think that alone could help reduce gun crimes.

We are talking about mentally ill and suicidal people, and we are giving them ideas through this media coverage. They think they will go down in a blaze of glory.

I've seen where approx. 60% of gun deaths are suicides. I don't know how accurate that number is (but it sounds realistic). And, I think it's a safe bet that they are not shooting themselves with rifles or assault weapons. An unspoken truth is that many of these are seniors with health problems/mental problems (dementia, alzheimers, etc.)

Laws won't stop criminals from getting guns. They don't respect laws. And, it's not you common criminals doing the mass shootings, it's mentally ill people (usually without a criminal background).

If you want to solve the problem, you must actually deal with the problem----not what the problem turns into when it is not dealt with and addressed!!!

TELL THAT TO YOUR GUN GRABBING RAT PALS !!!

THEY JUST WANT OUR GUNS TO CONTROL US.
The founding fathers understood TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT CONTROL AND OVER REACH ..

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 04-21-2021 01:40 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gun Control

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh

You use basic common sense here but go off the deep end on other issues and vote libtard???

Old Post 04-22-2021 10:27 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: Gun Control

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
You use basic common sense here but go off the deep end on other issues and vote libtard???

X2

BUT ,BUT he won't try to take or restrict our guns!!!
WON"T HAPPEN !!!!
Now he is trying to talk reason in a RAT CONTROLLED WORLD HE HELP CREATE

125.00 tranfer Fee per gun ??? Now being discussed.
MORONS... CRIMINALS DON"T TRANSFER GUNS
THESE RATS ARE SSSSOOOO STUPID !!

E.O SIGNING LITTLE HITLER ,DICTATOR WANNA BE DEMENTED BIDEN ............OWN WORDS .....

QUOTE...""The Constitution and
No Amendment Is Absolute"

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE THE RULE OF THE LAND OF THE FREE THAT THIS COUNTRY HAS OBEYED AND USED FOR OVER 240 years ??
NOW IT DOESN'T HOLD WATER ACCORDING TO DEMENTED DICTATOR BIDEN.... ???

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-22-2021 at 02:56 PM

Old Post 04-22-2021 02:51 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote