UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wife said no coondog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riffecreek
UKC Forum Member

Wife said no coondog

in the house.

Came home to find this..

[img][/img]

and this had happened before I got there...
[img][/img]

then she ask 'when are we getting him another one so he has a playmate?'

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2013 11:32 PM
Riffecreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riffecreek Click here to Send Riffecreek a Private Message Click Here to Email Riffecreek Find more posts by Riffecreek Add Riffecreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
W3-Blues
UKC Forum Member

No Coonhounds in the house

Well, what the wife says goes...right?
That's too funny only because I had the same experience several coonhounds ago - now my wife wouldn't have any other breed of dog. She enjoys having the hounds around and she frequently comments on breed and animal rescue blogs because half the information posted on the internet about hounds is incorrect and misunderstood

So, when are you getting another one for him to play with?

Thanks for posting and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Wright's Midnight Blue Pearl

Old Post 11-28-2013 12:04 AM
W3-Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W3-Blues Click here to Send W3-Blues a Private Message Find more posts by W3-Blues Add W3-Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riffecreek
UKC Forum Member

yea

Lol. In this case.. what she says goes.. We just got him Saturday and I'm already looking for another.. what I didn't tell her is I already have a couple pups lined up for the new year

Old Post 11-28-2013 03:17 AM
Riffecreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riffecreek Click here to Send Riffecreek a Private Message Click Here to Email Riffecreek Find more posts by Riffecreek Add Riffecreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roger wickerham
UKC Forum Member

that hound is happy happy happy. my redbones love my kids and being in the house if i didnt have house dogs i would have a hound in the house

Old Post 11-28-2013 02:14 PM
roger wickerham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roger wickerham Click here to Send roger wickerham a Private Message Click Here to Email roger wickerham Find more posts by roger wickerham Add roger wickerham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

They'll toughen that hound up for sure lol

Nice pics!

Old Post 11-28-2013 02:55 PM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IBowles
UKC Forum Member

If my girlfriend had her way she would have all 4 of our hounds in the house. We got one in the house his not much in the woods but he made good house dog

If my girlfriend had her way she would have all 4 of our hounds in the house. We have one in the house his not much in the woods but he makes nice house dog his 3 years old Ill take him hunting every now then he fallows me around when the hounds tree he will go to them and start treeing with them I tell everybody his my guard dog

Old Post 11-28-2013 04:56 PM
IBowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IBowles Click here to Send IBowles a Private Message Click Here to Email IBowles Find more posts by IBowles Add IBowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riffecreek
UKC Forum Member

Yea, I think they all look happy, happy, happy.. Lol and I'm pretty happy too..

6 months old, been here less than a week.. he now leads, comes when called, and plants that head to the ground with the sniffer running 90 miles an hour.. turned him loose on the creek bank today and he worked one side down about 100 yards.. crossed and came back up the other side. Just a good acting pup for never really being 'trained' in any way.

After running a while.. he got a decent nap in the kitchen with my oldest daughter.. and now is put back up for the night.. the wife is headed out now to check on him lol

Old Post 11-28-2013 11:40 PM
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

when she said to get another one for a playmate she meant another child. let the fun begin.

Old Post 11-29-2013 12:13 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rohunter38
UKC Forum Member

I am glad that Mack has a good home and is being well taken care of, He should be make a good hound, his brothers and sisters all are real smart,,,, Tell them girls that I am thankful for taking such good care of him,,Please keep me informed on his progress and well being, thanks for the phone call so I could look up his pictures on here , pet him on the head for me,,,,,Thanks Rocky

Old Post 12-02-2013 02:30 AM
rohunter38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rohunter38 Click here to Send rohunter38 a Private Message Click Here to Email rohunter38 Find more posts by rohunter38 Add rohunter38 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote