UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > A+ Stud – High “X” Spec
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to all

Thanks to all! Thanks Rodney and I'm really glad you have a pup your a good coon hunter and a hard hunter. Pups for sale are slim now nobody wants to sale their HIGH X SPEC pups but we have several females lined up to be breed and I'll keep everyone posted on the progess. Pups are early starting and big motors with booming mouths.
Also a special thanks to Bryan Rivers of mobile AL I'm very excited and you and your pup and were y'all going.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2016 12:48 PM
James Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Wilson Click here to Send James Wilson a Private Message Find more posts by James Wilson Add James Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

High X Spec

You won't dry hole him and it's never to tough to cold or to hot. He has way to much heart for that and his pups will have the same, real stud for real coon hunter.

Old Post 03-28-2016 06:57 PM
James Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Wilson Click here to Send James Wilson a Private Message Find more posts by James Wilson Add James Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Got a call early Sunday morning from a guy that owns a pup of HIGH X SPEC. Won a cast Saturday night with 350 plus and high scoring dog. And he's a little over a year old. Spec pup are all natural big mouths and they are proven they can win. Don't pass us by.

Old Post 04-04-2016 04:02 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups are winner

Got a call and Rodney Marcus picked up another cast Win on his pup (HIGH X SPEC JR). That's two in a row and the kicker is he's only 15 months old. Don't pass us by SPEC is siren the right kind.

Old Post 04-15-2016 07:14 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Lined up a real nice nite champion female off cold sweat to breed to SPEC. Next month she should be coming in heat. Will start a list if they don't sale before.

Old Post 05-06-2016 12:56 AM
Steve Flint
UKC Forum Member

Sent ya a PM James, Can't wait to cross on Spec, Thanks for keeping my old blood going looks like he is living up to all the hype on him.

Gr Nt Ch "PR" Flint's Terrible Tiny
(Tammy X Wootens Ohio River Duke)
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Rat Poison
( Rat Attack X Hot Pepper)
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch "Pr"Flint's Pine Knot
(Iron Eagle X Hot Pepper)
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Jody
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Big E
(Rat X Tiny)
Ch Nt Ch "Pr"Flint & Chilzers Rat's Boy
( Rat X Pepper)
Nt Ch Ch "Pr" Torch's Hot Pepper
(Torch X Tammy )
=4 wins to GR Nt(1999 Southeastern Treeing Walker Days High Scoring Opposite Sex Winner)
Nt Ch "Pr"Torch's Hot Son
(Torch X Tammy)
Gr. Nt. Ch. "Pr" Flint's Spider Monkey -2 time double cast winner at TWBFA Days
(Gr Nt Ch Honey Creek Spider x Nt Ch Gibbies Easy Money)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slingin Daisy May
(Big E X Slobber Slingin Poison)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Iron Butterfly
(Gr Nt Ch Gander x Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Daisy May)
Nt Ch Flint’s Tiger Lilly
(Gr Nt Ch Martin’s Hardwood Solo x Hoy’s Treetop Mandy)
Nt Ch Flint’s Sod Buster
(Camo Man x Slobber Sling Daisy May)

Old Post 05-25-2016 02:29 PM
Steve Flint is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Flint Click here to Send Steve Flint a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Flint Find more posts by Steve Flint Add Steve Flint to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Believe the hype, he's a wonderful dawg and trees a lot of coons. He's really putting it in his pups. Can't wait to get your female breed and what ever I can do to make it happened I'm willing to do. And that goes for anybody! Anyone is more then welcome to come see him or his pups go all night, just give us a call 4782907036. Thanks

Old Post 05-31-2016 01:54 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Nite champ cold sweat female in heat now. Will be breeding her this week and possibly starting a list if the aren't all ready gone. Don't pass HIGH X SPEC by.

Old Post 06-22-2016 05:41 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Breed spec

I breed spec to rock bottom sweat-it litter mate sister yesterday. I'm very happy with this cross, should reproduce some winners. All pups are spoken for and if anything changes I'll post. Looking forward to a bright future at team HIGH X SPEC!!!

Old Post 06-29-2016 01:01 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Hunting a pup off HIGH X SPEC

Sorry guys the pups are already spoken for. If anyone backs out I'll post.

Old Post 07-11-2016 05:44 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Looked at lady yesterday and she seen to have a belly full of pups. ( or we hope so lol) she's getting big anyway. The list is still full but if anything changes I'll post them for sale. If we can help in anyway give us a call James Wilson 4782907036

Old Post 07-27-2016 07:28 PM
Steve Flint
UKC Forum Member

James, I just finished Nt.Ch. Pr Flint's Spider Monkey to Nite Champion with 2 firsts and a 3rd. I will be crossing her on Spec next spring hopefully she will be Gr Nt Ch by then.
Looking forward to this cross.

Gr Nt Ch "PR" Flint's Terrible Tiny
(Tammy X Wootens Ohio River Duke)
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Rat Poison
( Rat Attack X Hot Pepper)
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch "Pr"Flint's Pine Knot
(Iron Eagle X Hot Pepper)
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Jody
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Big E
(Rat X Tiny)
Ch Nt Ch "Pr"Flint & Chilzers Rat's Boy
( Rat X Pepper)
Nt Ch Ch "Pr" Torch's Hot Pepper
(Torch X Tammy )
=4 wins to GR Nt(1999 Southeastern Treeing Walker Days High Scoring Opposite Sex Winner)
Nt Ch "Pr"Torch's Hot Son
(Torch X Tammy)
Gr. Nt. Ch. "Pr" Flint's Spider Monkey -2 time double cast winner at TWBFA Days
(Gr Nt Ch Honey Creek Spider x Nt Ch Gibbies Easy Money)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slingin Daisy May
(Big E X Slobber Slingin Poison)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Iron Butterfly
(Gr Nt Ch Gander x Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Daisy May)
Nt Ch Flint’s Tiger Lilly
(Gr Nt Ch Martin’s Hardwood Solo x Hoy’s Treetop Mandy)
Nt Ch Flint’s Sod Buster
(Camo Man x Slobber Sling Daisy May)

Last edited by Steve Flint on 08-02-2016 at 07:46 PM

Old Post 08-02-2016 07:34 PM
Steve Flint is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Flint Click here to Send Steve Flint a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Flint Find more posts by Steve Flint Add Steve Flint to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterpj
UKC Forum Member

yep

I sure would like to uave a pup off this cross.

Through Christ all things are possible!!!!

Old Post 08-02-2016 07:45 PM
coonhunterpj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterpj Click here to Send coonhunterpj a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterpj Find more posts by coonhunterpj Add coonhunterpj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

HIGH X SPEC

Congrats MR STEVE, I'm really excited about your female. Can't wait till spring.
Coonhunterpj when you get ready for a pup, we should be able to get you one. We've got several female lined up. One should be coming off pups Aug 31.
How is your great white shark female doing? We need to go ahead and get her breed.

Old Post 08-02-2016 11:44 PM
coonhunterpj
UKC Forum Member

pup

She is doing good thanks for asking. Yanid like to have one off the next female Aug 31 is my birthday lol. What's that female bread like. But I'll Def have to get her down therr on her next cycle. Like I was saying one time b4 I dunno of she will take or not. We will just have to try and see. That cross should make coon dogs. Even tho she not titled I can drop here anywhere and she will have a coon when she sets down. Our season opened July 1 here so i. About to start hunting my self. Let me know when the pups are ready and price. Thanks and good hunting.

Old Post 08-03-2016 08:21 PM
coonhunterpj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterpj Click here to Send coonhunterpj a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterpj Find more posts by coonhunterpj Add coonhunterpj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Cold sweat X Rock River Lady
Rock Bottom Sweat-It litter mate sister
She's a nite champion with wins
I'm very excited about this litter but hey I'm very excited about every litter off HIGH X SPEC!!!
As of now they all are spoken for but I only pre sold four and hopefully they will be more then that. I've still got your number and I'll stay in touch. Thanks a million for interest.

Old Post 08-03-2016 08:56 PM
Bolden1
UKC Forum Member

I'm glad spec is doing good.

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally

Old Post 08-08-2016 04:54 PM
Bolden1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bolden1 Click here to Send Bolden1 a Private Message Find more posts by Bolden1 Add Bolden1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

HIGH X SPEC

Thanks Tim, his pups are awesome and so is he. Hunted two of them together Saturday night and they came treed spilt about 500 opposite way of each other. A lot of walking but man does it make me happy. I still want to get one up thier and let you hunt one for me. I thank it would be cool you hunted the dad and then a son.

Old Post 08-08-2016 09:19 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Winner X

A pup off the HIGH X SPEC X HIGH DOLLAR CHIC
Three dropps with dogs split by himself on two trees
Last night soak in thier about 400 yds got stroke and trailed about 300 and come treed, the frist day of August he turned 16 months old
And he's treeing coons. Really love my pups, SPEC sires the right kind.

Old Post 08-13-2016 05:24 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

3 or 4 more days and the pups should be born. She's bigger then we expected, so they may be a few pups for sale. I'll keep everyone posted. Very excited about this litter.

Old Post 08-27-2016 10:21 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

HIGH X SPEC (X) ROCK RIVER LIL LADY

Had five pups yesterday, may have a female or two for sale if anyone is interested give me a call 4782907036 James Wilson.

Old Post 09-02-2016 12:05 AM
coonhunterpj
UKC Forum Member

pup

Ready to get my pup and get it to the woods

Old Post 09-02-2016 03:56 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

All pups are sold, thanks for all the calls. It's a blessing to own such a nice coon dawg, and all that comes with it. I'll keep everyone posted on up coming females. Thanks for all the interest.

Old Post 09-20-2016 02:56 AM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Keeping two female pups off the HIGH X SPEC x lady cross. Six weeks old today and very excited these. More females are lined up to breed. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Old Post 10-13-2016 06:12 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Kill season is well underway in GA. These HIGH X SPEC pups are lighting the woods up.
A very special thanks to:
Rodney Marcus
Brain Rivers
Steven White
Allen Wilson
For all that y'all do for team HIGH X SPEC the future is reall bright

Old Post 11-01-2016 04:44 PM