UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > "Migrants"
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

"Migrants"

Now we have migrants sueing the Florida governor over sending them to Martha's Vineyard. Wonder who put them up to that? Would that open the door to millions of lawsuits for letting them in the U.S.?
Oh Lord now Biden is going to speak at the summit meeting. More words of wisdom.
BTW Texas has a democratic sheriff that needs voted out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2022 01:24 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Actually a "migrants rights group" is suing "on behalf of the illegal immigrants". The illegal immigrants don't know anything about the suit. The illegal immigrants have been provided food, clothing, shelter and money at taxpayers expense since they crossed the border. They lived in squalor with no food where they came from.Taxpayers will have to pay for the lawyers who filed the suit whether they win or lose. The lawyers and the "rights group" could care less about the illegal immigrants. They are just making big money off taxpayers. They charge more than $200/hr.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-21-2022 at 02:36 PM

Old Post 09-21-2022 02:31 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

JMO

How do people that aren't even legal residents of USA have rights to sue anybody? In a country they illegally invaded?

Biden flew Millions in the late night to all over the USA will he be sued now? or is it more dbl. standards.....lol smh

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 09-21-2022 07:32 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Biden Administration is broadcasting that all a resident of Gutamala or Venezuela has to do is make it to our Southern border and swim the Rio Grand river. Then we will guarantee them a home, food, telephone and clothing free of charge. If we don't, they can sue our government for not fulfilling the promise. Now what Guatemalan or Venezuelan resident in their right mind wouldn't come to America? Then Biden says that the crisis at the border is not his fault. How long will it be before every resident of Guatemala and Venezuela has left their home and moved to America?

Old Post 09-22-2022 04:01 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

The democrats have to be involved…

Old Post 09-23-2022 01:01 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Immigrants

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Actually a "migrants rights group" is suing "on behalf of the illegal immigrants". The illegal immigrants don't know anything about the suit. The illegal immigrants have been provided food, clothing, shelter and money at taxpayers expense since they crossed the border. They lived in squalor with no food where they came from.Taxpayers will have to pay for the lawyers who filed the suit whether they win or lose. The lawyers and the "rights group" could care less about the illegal immigrants. They are just making big money off taxpayers. They charge more than $200/hr.

They actually aren't illegals and have been screened & processed seeking asylum. It would be a Federal Crime for anyone to transport or attempt to transport someone that was here illegally.
We know our God fearing, Law abiding Politicians wouldn't do such a thing....😉😁😁
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 09-23-2022 12:05 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Immigrants

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
They actually aren't illegals and have been screened & processed seeking asylum. ....😉😁😁
Tim

Wtf? I hope you don't believe that?
You missed the pics of all the ID's and Birth Cert. littering Mexico side before they cross?
They aren't screened or vetted.Biden Admin has no idea who they are period.
No proof of vaccinations...Not even the Fauci/worlds deadliest disease Covid.
Just turned loose with a USA free card.

95% never show up for any citizenship court either.
100% illegal invasion.

Democrap party needs to be exterminated from USA govt. in Nov and '24

Old Post 09-23-2022 09:26 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Immigrants

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Wtf? I hope you don't believe that?
You missed the pics of all the ID's and Birth Cert. littering Mexico side before they cross?
They aren't screened or vetted.Biden Admin has no idea who they are period.
No proof of vaccinations...Not even the Fauci/worlds deadliest disease Covid.
Just turned loose with a USA free card.

95% never show up for any citizenship court either.
100% illegal invasion.

Democrap party needs to be exterminated from USA govt. in Nov and '24

I am referring to the ones that were shipped from Texas by Florida Governor Dementia......😉
I am sure the ones coming thru the Southern Border " Gates " have been screened & processed.....sure there are plenty that have slipped thru along the border, always have been & always will be.
I know how difficult it is to get back into the USA from the Southern & Northern Borders just from driving a Semi....you don't just walk into this Country.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-24-2022 01:45 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

There is more coming in illegally then legally. It is a problem If you lived in the South you would know that Ray Charles can see it’s a problem down here

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:21 PM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Migrants

quote:
Originally posted by bloxhdc
There is more coming in illegally then legally. It is a problem If you lived in the South you would know that Ray Charles can see it’s a problem down here

Maybe....Maybe Not......Who knows.
I know some places are worse than others.
I don't have a problem with them coming here, as long as it's legally.
Most of them want a better life & Most are very hard working people.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-24-2022 02:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Immigrants

quote:
I know how difficult it is to get back into the USA from the Southern & Northern Borders just from driving a Semi....you don't just walk into this Country.
Tim

Oh my goodness, have you not been watching the news. You have to first swim across the river and then just walk in.

Old Post 09-24-2022 04:16 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Immigrants

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, have you not been watching the news. You have to first swim across the river and then just walk in.

The News ?
I hope you are kidding......the News= CNN, Fox News etc. are a bunch of Liars & Crooks..... I had rather watch Cartoons.....LOL
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-24-2022 06:23 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Migrants

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
[B]Maybe....Maybe Not......Who knows.
Most of them want a better life & Most are very ha

When they swim across the Rio,climb over/under,coyote brought.....that is 100% illegal.
You really have the Biden {Democrat} blinders on don't you?
Bet if you lived in Tx and it affected you,your family or business like it does them,you'd sing a different song about it.

Hope Desnatis/Abbot drops off a cpl bus loads to your hometown.Make sure your door is wide open and let them in.You can trust who they are.
Can you feed them,house them,give them jobs and pay for their LEGAL pathway to citizenship too?
SMH

Last edited by 4play on 09-27-2022 at 04:10 PM

Old Post 09-27-2022 04:06 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Migrants

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
[B]Maybe....Maybe Not......Who knows.
Most of them want a better life & Most are very ha

When they swim across the Rio,climb over/under,coyote brought.....that is 100% illegal.
You really have the Biden {Democrat} blinders on don't you?
Bet if you lived in Tx and it affected you,your family or business like it does them,you'd sing a different song about it.

Hope Desnatis/Abbot drops off a cpl bus loads to your hometown.Make sure your door is wide open and let them in.You can trust who they are.
Can you feed them,house them,give them jobs and pay for their LEGAL pathway to citizenship too?
SMH

Me with Biden Bliders on ?.....😄😄😄
Never voted for Biden in my life but wouldn't have a problem telling you if I did....I Voted for Trump twice--mistake, Voted for Obama his first run--mistake, Voted for Gore--Because I Didnt like the Bush Boys, Voted for Bill Clinton twice--👍👍, Migrants....we could sure use a few bus loads of Migrants around here in my Town & where I work to fill the jobs that the lazy & worthless refuse to do. Just 12 miles west of me in Logansport Indiana there are plenty of the Migrants there and they work hard in Restaurants, Factories, Schools, Retail, Farming, Construction, City & State Jobs etc. and you see them in stores on Sundays shopping & spending that hard earned money..and they dont get any Government Help & Pay Taxes just like everyone else.....so Nope, I don't have any problems with them.
Tim.

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 09-29-2022 at 05:28 AM

Old Post 09-28-2022 03:52 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden is now giving his DOJ Army $41 million dollars to pay lawyers to defend illegal aliens from deportation. Guess who is going to pay that $41 million? I wonder who those lawyers will vote for in the upcoming elections? We are being forced to buy votes for democrats. What a mixed up world we live in.

Old Post 09-29-2022 03:46 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Migrants

quote:
Never voted for Biden in my life but wouldn't have a problem telling you if I did....I Voted for Trump twice--mistake, Voted for Obama his first run--mistake, Voted for Gore--Because I Didnt like the Bush Boys, Voted for Bill Clinton twice--👍👍, Migrants....we could sure use a few bus loads of Migrants around here in my Town & where I work to fill the jobs that the lazy & worthless refuse to do. Just 12 miles west of me in Logansport Indiana there are plenty of the Migrants there and they work hard in Restaurants, Factories, Schools, Retail, Farming, Construction, City & State Jobs etc. and you see them in stores on Sundays shopping & spending that hard earned money..and they dont get any Government Help & Pay Taxes just like everyone else.....so Nope, I don't have any problems with them.
Tim.

PLEASE TIM, I BEG YOU. STOP VOTING! You only voted with sense one time in recent years and you thought it was a mistake, and we are not talking about the obama mistake. That one was a real mistake for sure, and at least you can admit it. Go smoke some dope with the illegals and leave the polls alone.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 09-29-2022 03:55 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The majority of immigrants that entered this country legally in the past are working but very few are paying any Federal income taxes. The only taxes they pay are sales taxes. Most of them are paid unreported cash. The others actually get money back through earned income credit. They also claim 3 or 4 dependant children and get free housing subsidies and food stamps.
The 2 million that have entered illegally in the last 2 years are being fully supported by us, the taxpayers. Wake up and look a little closer.

Old Post 09-29-2022 05:06 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Migrants

quote:
Tim.

LOL That is BS. They get everything FREE {housing,healthcare,food,}
Not forced to prove any vaccination or FORCED to take any!!!
Modern day DACA w/o the wait for the $$$$$

Gotta be tough choking down the Blue Kool-aid

Last edited by 4play on 09-29-2022 at 07:36 PM

Old Post 09-29-2022 07:31 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Migrants

quote:
LOL That is BS. They get everything FREE {housing,healthcare,food,}
Not forced to prove any vaccination or FORCED to take any!!!
Modern day DACA w/o the wait for the $$$$$

Gotta be tough choking down the Blue Kool-aid

Nope.....No BS.
I know people that know this to be true.....people that Work with them.
No blue kool-aid either.....LOL
But I don't drink that red Fruity Punch either.....😉😁😁
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-29-2022 09:29 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Migrants

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
PLEASE TIM, I BEG YOU. STOP VOTING! You only voted with sense one time in recent years and you thought it was a mistake, and we are not talking about the obama mistake. That one was a real mistake for sure, and at least you can admit it. Go smoke some dope with the illegals and leave the polls alone.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Never smoked any dope either....well at least I never inhaled...😉😁
I am almost there on not Voting for sure....we will see. If Mike Pence is in the running I might Vote for him.....but that's about it.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-29-2022 09:33 PM
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

Illegal’s around here DO NOT pay income taxes but go to dr and ER on our dollar. Voting for Mike Pence would be about like voting for Mitt Romney

Old Post 09-29-2022 10:09 PM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Illegals

quote:
Illegal’s around here DO NOT pay income taxes but go to dr and ER on our dollar. Voting for Mike Pence would be about like voting for Mitt Romney

No different than the lazy Welfare grabbing Citizens that Pay No income Taxes and get free Healthcare, Food, phone, etc.etc.
I will only Vote for Pence if it's a Vote against Trump, DeSantis or anyone like the two. I hope I don't have to Vote.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-29-2022 10:53 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migrants

quote:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Never smoked any dope either....well at least I never inhaled...😉😁
I am almost there on not Voting for sure....we will see. If Mike Pence is in the running I might Vote for him.....but that's about it.
Tim

You can have Mr. Pence. I like his former boss much better, or the current Florida gov...., But..... be able to vote your choice is what makes us great and our nation strong. I felt that way for a lot of years until we got stuck with this bunch of crap the current admin. is made of. Top to bottom is just pitiful at best.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 09-30-2022 11:45 AM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Migrants

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
You can have Mr. Pence. I like his former boss much better, or the current Florida gov...., But..... be able to vote your choice is what makes us great and our nation strong. I felt that way for a lot of years until we got stuck with this bunch of crap the current admin. is made of. Top to bottom is just pitiful at best.

Bob
You are correct in saying being able to Vote for who we want is what makes us Great......Agreed...!!!
I really don't like any of them & may not Vote at all. I Voted Trump twice.....he won't get a Vote from me again ...I thought he was different from the rest...NOT...!!.....He is messed up in the Head just like the rest of them....LOL
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 10-01-2022 at 02:47 PM

Old Post 10-01-2022 02:29 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:

AGREED!!!!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 10-03-2022 12:18 PM