UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Squaller
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Squaller

I know this has been discussed a lot but I'm looking for a squaller that is loud and will last. Any recommendations?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2022 12:04 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wiley
New UKC Forum Member

I just purchased a Roosa squaller, and it is great. Sounds good and 2nd use made the coon climb all the way down!!!

Old Post 09-17-2022 12:21 AM
Wiley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wiley Click here to Send Wiley a Private Message Click Here to Email Wiley Find more posts by Wiley Add Wiley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wiley
I just purchased a Roosa squaller, and it is great. Sounds good and 2nd use made the coon climb all the way down!!!

Went to their website but it's like it's never been finished. Where did you find them?

Old Post 09-17-2022 01:01 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wiley
New UKC Forum Member

He also has a Facebook page, he said he is getting closer to finishing his website but not there yet. 330-968-9616 Ryan Roosa.

Old Post 09-17-2022 04:01 AM
Wiley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wiley Click here to Send Wiley a Private Message Click Here to Email Wiley Find more posts by Wiley Add Wiley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKY
UKC Forum Member

Get ahold of Doug Bub Blackwell. He makes and sells a quality squaller that actually works unlike most of them.

Home of:
A couple old plugs

Old Post 09-17-2022 03:14 PM
MUSKY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKY Click here to Send MUSKY a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKY Find more posts by MUSKY Add MUSKY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyRingo20
UKC Forum Member

The Tree Shaker works best for me. I've got the eye opener, a zepps, and a badman. Tree Shaker does best.

Old Post 09-17-2022 06:54 PM
JohnnyRingo20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyRingo20 Click here to Send JohnnyRingo20 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyRingo20 Add JohnnyRingo20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote